剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
这就有趣了 利奥 因为我有一张收据
No, see that's funny, Leo, because I have a receipt here
表明11个月前你卖♥♥过两个轮胎给罗伯特·奎因
for two tyres sold by you to Robert Quinn 11 months ago.
除非你想被指控妨碍司法
Now, unless you want to be charged with obstruction of justice,
我劝你老实交代
I suggest you stop pulling my middle leg.
好吧 把胆小先生带到总部去
Alright, take Mr Little down to headquarters.
等等 等等 好吧
Wait, wait. OK.
是的 我记得奎因和他的蓝色海军准将
Yeah, I do remember Quinn and his blue Commodore.
是你给他装了两个轮胎吗
That you fitted two tyres to?
-是的 -在车的同一侧 为什么
- Yeah. - On the same side of the car. Why?
有人用螺丝刀猛戳了那侧轮胎
Someone hacked into the sidewall with a screwdriver.
别走开 利奥
Hey! Don't go away, Leo.
我是尼科尔斯
Nichols.
颅骨吗 什么时候
A skull? When?
送往法医学研究所了吗
Is it on its way to Turbot Street?
为什么要我来呢
But why should I do it?
因为我让你做
Because I am telling you to.
但这是哈罗的案子 应该他来鉴定颅骨
But it's Harrow's case. He should identify the skull.
-你把案子给了他 -现在我把案子给你了
- You gave it to him. - And now I'm giving it to you.
好吧
Fine.
-能帮我个忙吗 -什么
- And do me a favour? - Mmm?
别和哈罗提这事
Don't mention this to Harrow.
为什么 这是怎么回事 玛克辛
Why? What's this about, Maxine?
患者牙科记录
奎因·罗伯特
付款
交易失败 资金不足
该死
Shit!
你们
Hey, you!
说的就是你们 你们到底是谁
Yeah, you! Who the hell are you?
我已经说过无数次了
I've told you a thousand times,
那是罗伯特的债务 不是我的
that it's Robert's debt, not mine!
-我是索瑞娅·达斯 -索瑞娅 你好
- Soroya Dass. - Soroya, hi.
我是斯蒂芬妮·托尔森
It's Stephanie Tolson.
我都习惯了收债人
I'm used to having debt collectors
总是来敲门
knock on the door at all hours,
但是这些人...
but these guys...
-我被监视了吗 -什么
- Am I under surveillance? - What?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们还不确定在河里发现的尸骨
We still haven't identified the bones we found in the river
就是你丈夫的 所以 没有
as your husband, so... no.
我只是想着在他车被找到后 看起来就像...
It's just I thought with his car coming up and it looking like...
像
Like, er...
罗伯特被谋杀了
Robert was murdered.
警方有任何怀疑你的理由吗
Is there any reason the police might suspect you were involved?
没有
No.
没有
No.
他们可能只是收债人 抱歉
They probably were just debt collectors. I'm sorry.
-来一杯吗 -严格来说我还在当值
- Want one? - Oh, technically I'm still on duty.
茶呢
Tea?
好的
Sure.
抱歉我这儿一团乱
I'm sorry about the mess.
我只是在整理那些我不再戴的东西
I'm just sorting through stuff that I don't wear anymore.
这是罗伯特·奎因的
This is Robert Quinn's.
你从哪儿得到的 你说你没有他的东西
Where did you get this? You said you didn't have any of his stuff.
斯蒂芬 你得告诉尼科尔斯 这很重要
Steph, you need to tell Nichols about this. This is important.
为什么
Why?
你为什么不告诉我们你有这个
Why would you not tell us that you had this?
因为这不关你们的事
Because it's not your business.
该死
Shit.
你为什么不告诉我你在监视她
Why didn't you tell me you had her under surveillance?
你不会随意把某人置于监视之下 布莱恩
You don't put someone under surveillance without a good reason, Bryan.
你找到了什么 对不对
You've found something, haven't you?
是什么
What is it?
怎么了 发生了什么
What? What's going on?
索瑞娅 这就是我们把你带来这里的原因 好吗
Soroya, that's why we brought you in here, OK?
我们认为你需要知道
We figured you need to know.
在罗伯特·奎因失踪案中
Stephanie Tolson is now a person of interest
斯蒂芬妮·托尔森是一个嫌疑人
in the disappearance of Robert Quinn.
斯蒂芬吗
Steph?
这是奎因的电♥话♥
OK, Quinn's phone.
我们在他车上找到的 获取了他的语♥音♥信箱
We found it in his car and we've accessed his voicemails.
-索瑞娅 这些不能外传 -好的
- Soroya, this stays in this room. - Yeah.
这是奎因的车开进水坝前一天
This was left on Quinn's voicemail
他语♥音♥信箱里的留言
the day before his car went into the dam.
你♥他♥妈♥的混♥蛋♥ 到此为止了 我警告你
Fucking arsehole. That's it. I warned you.
等我找到你 我他妈要杀了你
Now when I find you, I'm gonna fucking kill you.
奎因的保险金有几十万
Now Quinn was insured for half a mill.
一笔这样的赔偿金能让她偿还债务
A payout like that would have covered her debts nicely.
我们还发现在车驶入水坝前不到一周
We've also discovered that two of Quinn's car tyres were slashed
奎因的两个汽车轮胎被猛戳过
less than a week before the car went into the dam.
非常愤怒的举动
Pretty angry gesture.
我们知道你去见了斯蒂芬
Now we know you went and saw Steph.
她有说了或做了什么让你觉得
Did she say or do anything to make you think
她和奎因的失踪有关吗
she was involved in Quinn's disappearance?
警长
Sergeant?
她有奎因的婚戒
She's got Quinn's wedding ring.
就在那房♥子里 我看到了刻的名字
It's in the house. I read the inscription.
谢谢你 索瑞娅
Well, thank you, Soroya.
等等
Wait.
我知道我们找到的那具尸骨的无名指被切掉了
I know the skeleton we found had a ring finger cut,
但我们还不知道这些骨头是否是奎因的
but we still don't know if the bones are Quinn's.
我们的潜水员在河里找到了一个颅骨
Our divers found a skull in the river.
法医那边已经确认是罗伯特·奎因
Turbot Street has confirmed it's Robert Quinn.
他被谋杀了
He was murdered.
斯蒂芬·托尔森看起来很有嫌疑
And Steph Tolson's looking pretty good for it.
-真不是时候 -好吧 反正也不是什么大好消息
- Not a good time. - Yeah, well, it's not great news.
真好 我正需要点振奋精神的消息
Oh, good, I could use some cheering up.
朱利安·保尔森的律师刚打来电♥话♥
Julian Paulson's lawyer just rang.
让我猜猜
Let me guess,
他对我们索要他儿子DNA样本的要求提起上诉了吗
he's appealing our request for his son's DNA sample?
是的 而且情况更糟了
Yeah, and it gets worse.
现在所有男孩都拒绝提供样本
Now all the boys are refusing to give samples.
-所有吗 -没错
- All of them? - Mm-hm.
所以我们不得不把这事一路提交到最高法♥院♥
So we're going to have to take this all the way to the Supreme Court,
也就意味着还得等几周
which means it's going to be a few weeks
才能进行DNA比对了
before we can rule any of those rowing squad boys in or out.
该死 好吧
Shit. Ah, OK.
-听着 我得挂了 -丹尼尔
- Look, I've gotta go. - Daniel?
别做傻事 好吗
Just don't do anything stupid, OK?
你告诉别的男孩不要提供他们的DNA了吗
Did you tell the other boys not to give their DNA?
你不该在这里
You shouldn't be here.
-是你吗 -不是
- Did you? - No!
那为什么他们改变了主意
Then why have they changed their minds?
你为什么改变了主意
Why have you changed yours?
是你父亲吗
Is it your father?
不是
No.
怎么了 肖恩
What's going on, Sean?
放手
Let go of the door.
你并不需要你父亲的准许
You don't need your father's permission
去提供DNA样本
to give a DNA sample.
-你可以自己去找警♥察♥ -放手
- You can go to the police yourself. - Let go.
我只想知道里斯怎么死的
I just want to find out what happened to Rhys.
他摔到了他的头 你自己说的
He hit his head, you said so yourself.
是的 但我知道他死时还有别人在他身边
Yes, but I know that someone else was with him when he died.
我想找出那是谁
And I wanna find out who that was.
我以为他是你朋友
I thought he was your friend?
他是
He was.
那你肯定也想知道发生了什么
Then surely you'd want to know what happened?
不 我不想 我不想知道
No. I don't. I don't want to know.
你好 芙恩 别走 没事的
Hi. Fern. Don't go. It's fine.
-你好 我是索瑞娅 -我知道你是谁
- Hi. I'm Soroya... - I know who you are.
你是找到罗伯特车的那个警♥察♥
You're the cop that found Robert's car.
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表