剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
《神秘法医》前情提要
Previously on Harrow...
-你在哪 -艾尔利海滩 工作
- Where are you? - Airlie Beach. Work.
-和谁一起 -尼科尔斯
- Who with? - Nichols.
-你是那个体育老师 -杰西·沃尔什
- You're the Phys Ed teacher. - Jesse Walsh.
斯蒂芬妮·托尔森
Stephanie Tolson.
-他还好吗 -他很想你
- How is he? - He misses you.
亲爱的芙恩
生日快乐
我只想让你知
他辞职了
He quit.
真的辞职了 然后又...
He really was quitting and then...
我很爱他 但你♥爸♥的确是个有点自私的人 芙恩
I love him, but your Dad's a kind of a selfish guy, Fern.
船 大海 远离繁杂
Boats, open water, escape.
是啊
Yeah.
我需要准确地知道他在河里泡了多长时间
I need a really accurate idea of how long he's been in the river.
你看这个 是个序列号♥
Look at this. It's a serial number.
我们能通过它弄清这个人究竟是谁
We can look this up and find out exactly who this guy is.
这附近有一些好学校
It's near some excellent schools
离公交站也很近
and very close to the bus stops.
还有一个很大的后院 可以给孩子们玩
And there's a large backyard for the kids.
好的 孩子们
OK. Boys?
我要抓到你
I'm gonna get you.
一周多少钱
How much is it a week?
720元 还能再协商
$720. But they may negotiate.
地板上次抛光是什么时候
When were the floors polished?
几年以前 但是它们保持得不错
A couple of years ago, but they hold up well.
伊莱 托马斯 去外面玩
Eli! Thomas! Outside, please.
空着有一段时间了 但是...
It has been vacant for some time, but...
嘿 伊莱 看那
Hey, Eli! Look!
-去看看 想爬吗 -老爸会杀了我们的
- Check it out. Wanna climb it? - Dad will kill us.
来吧 它就在隔壁
Come on! It's just next door.
-比比谁先上去 -给我闪开
- Race you to the top! - Get out of the way!
-我会赢的 -我上不去 伊莱
- I'm gonna win! - I can't get up! Eli!
伊莱
Eli!
嘿 你们不能来这
Hey! You can't be here!
离开这 否则你们会后悔的
Get out of here or you'll be sorry!
我要掐死你们两个小兔崽子 离开我的院子
I'm gonna throttle you little bastards! Get off my property!
快点 快走
Go on, get!
神秘法医
第一季 第四集
人去爱未绝
Finis Vitae Sed Non Amoris
昆士兰法医学研究所
我就猜到你会这么做
I thought you might do this.
偷走钢板 藏在这
Steal the radius plate, hide out here,
等我来找你时 你就溜回去
then when I go looking for you, you slip back inside
向迷人的索瑞娅·达斯邀功
and take all the credit with the lovely Soroya Dass.
我有那么好猜吗
Am I that transparent?
"哈罗医生 真是个大发现啊"
"Oh, Dr Harrow, what a find."
"你既聪明 又强壮
"You're so clever and so strong
我相信你的权杖..."
And I'm sure your plenipotentiary instrument is..."
权杖:此处代指男性生殖器
出自《芬妮·希尔:一个欢场女子的回忆录》
真是被你这个助理的污言秽语惊到了
Disturbed by your assistant's reference to it.
除非去北昆士兰之后
Unless of course she already knows
她已经对你的「权杖」有所了解了
how your plenipotentiary instrument is after North Queensland.
去北昆士兰之后
The only thing that Dass knows
达斯关于我唯一知道的
about me after North Queensland
就是我对那里有多不喜欢
is how much I do not like North Queensland.
那发现钢板的功劳归你了
Then take the credit for the plate.
我就远远观望你们正在孕育中的恋情
Far be it for me to stand in the way of a romance in blossom.
正在孕育 正在孕育的只有一封解雇信
In blossom? The only thing in blossom is a letter of dismissal.
那你为什么要穿这件好衬衫
Then why are you wearing your good shirt?
正好在手边
Happened to be at hand.
肯定是另一件被达斯脱掉时扯坏了
With your other one ruined when Dass tore it off.
你和戴维真的需要停止这种《五十度灰》式的意淫了
You and David really have to stop reading Fifty Shades of Innuendo.
我今天没打算和达斯警长约会[见面]
I don't plan on seeing Sergeant Dass today.
真可惜 她在一号♥检查室
Too bad. She's in Exam 1.
找到他了
Found him.
对这样一个开朗活泼的人来说
For a man with such a cheery disposition,
你的上级果然有这么多布鲁斯音乐了
your boss sure has a lot of blues.
你想都想不到
Oh, you'd be surprised.
所以你发现了什么 这么令人兴奋
So, what did you find that's so exciting?
西蒙在河底尸骨混凝土物中发现了这个
Simon found this in the river bones concrete.
是个桡骨加压钢板
It's a Radius Compression Plate.
这么说 我们的无名氏手腕骨折了
So, our John Doe had a broken wrist.
这能说明什么
How does that help us?
让我来告诉你这个好消息
Allow me to show you the good news.
谢谢
Thank you.
看看这个
Take a look at this.
一个序列号♥
A serial number.
你这个聪明的帅小伙
You handsome, clever man.
基里科斯取消了我的潜水计划 所以拿不到颅骨了
Kiriakos has cancelled my dive time, so no skull.
-但有了这个 -我们能查清他是谁了
- But with this... - We'll find our guy.
哪方负责记录这些序列号♥
So, who keeps the serial numbers on file?
医院 还是厂家
Hospitals? Manufacturers?
告诉她坏消息吧
Now tell her the bad news.
像我的上级一样
Well, like the boss,
这个型号♥已经很老了 来源也不清楚
this model is pretty old and has a very shady background.
这是九十年代西米科技的一个型号♥
It's a Simi-Tech model from the '90s,
但西米科技很久以前就破产了
and Simi-Tech went bankrupt years ago.
好吧 我把它带回实验室 开始给医院打电♥话♥吗
OK, so I take it back to Scientific? Start calling hospitals?
不用 让我们来追查 会更快
No, let us chase this one up. We'll be faster.
我可是有执法系统帮忙
But I've got the long arm of the law.
但我们更了解医疗系统
But we know the medico system.
你拍照了吗
Have you photographed this?
拍照 登记 也备份了
Yeah, photographed, catalogued and backed up.
好
Ok.
比比谁更快吧
Let's see who's faster.
再见
Bye.
一场鉴别从尸体里取出的钢板的比赛
A race to identify a bone plate pulled from a dead guy's skeleton.
真有情趣
How erotic.
-我真该让你来做的 -好啊 我来
- I should let you do it. - Fine, I'll do it.
我会做的
I will do it.
原来是你想这么做
You want to do it.
随便找个东西消毒去 好吗
Go and sterilise something, will you?
我赌达斯赢
I'm putting my money on Dass.
我想过你更喜欢年长的女性 费尔利 但也该有个限度
I suspected you like older women, Fairley, but there are limits.
这是会议委员会赠送的礼物
It's a gift from the symposium committee,
以示感谢我出色的主题演讲
gratitude for my outstanding keynote address,
完整视频目前正处于热搜
the full video of which is now trending.
在「比安定更令人麻木网站」上吗
On morenumbingthanvalium.Com?
在骨科国际论♥坛♥上
On the Orthopaedics International Forum.
-听着 骨科专家 -别嘲笑我
-Listen, bone expert... -Don't mock me.
-我没有 -好吧
-I wasn't. -Oh.
熟悉西米科技产的矫形钢板吗
Simi-Tech ortho plates.
-知道 他们停业了 -我知道
-Yes, they went out of business. -I know.
-他们破产了 -我知道
-They're bankrupt. - I know!
所以我们还在谈论什么
So why are we still talking?
90年代矫形骨科医生都在哪家医院工作
Which hospital did ortho surgeons work out of in the '90s?
圣凯瑟琳医院 借过
St Catherine's. Excuse us.
很不幸 当时负责档案的公♥司♥被解雇了
Unfortunately, the company who were doing the filing were sacked,
所以资料都没有电子存档
so nothing has been digitised.
你得自己动手找
You have to search for everything by hand.
全部都是吗
All of it?
有按什么体系分类吗
Is there any sort of system?
按年份 病人 或是负责医生分类
By year, patient or surgeon?
是按年份分类的
It is sorted by year.
你知道你要找哪一年的资料吗
Do you have any idea about what year you're looking for?
不知道
No.
还有其他办法吗
Is there any other way?
你可以去找所有90年代在这里工作的
Well, you could track down all of the ortho surgeons
矫形骨科医生
that worked here in the '90s
找他们要个人档案
and then ask for their individual files,
但我不知道你要如何办到
but I don't know how you'd do that.
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表