剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
我觉得没有这个必要
I don't think you're going to need that.
打开我们看一看
Let's have a look, please.
这差的太远了 没有锯齿
Oh, that's not even bloody close, is it? There's no serration.
这不是剪断指骨的工具
They didn't cut that bone.
莱卡特
Leichhardt?
不好意思 警长 帕维奇医生找你
Sorry, Sarge. Uh, Dr Pavich would like a word.
布莱恩
Bryan.
我在忙呢 玛克斯
I'm kind of busy, Max.
我们在杰克·特万的遗物里
We have a letter here for Harrow,
找到了一封给哈罗的信
amongst Jack Twine's belongings.
日期为去年10月4日
It's dated October 4th last year.
上面写的什么
What does it say?
上面写着"感谢昨天你陪伴我在法医学研究所
It says, "Thank you so much for spending the day with me"
度过了愉快的一天
"At Turbot Street yesterday."
最后一次故地重游
"It was such a pleasure to go through the old place"
真是太好了"之类的话
"One last time," Etcetera, etcetera.
10月4日吗
4th of October?
对 所以哈罗10月3日那天就是在做这事
Yeah, so that's what Harrow was doing on the 3rd of October.
带我们曾经的上司重游旧地
He was taking our old boss through QIFM.
你能把手♥机♥给莱卡特吗
Uh, can you put Leichhardt back on?
客气点
Say please.
拜托了
Please.
我们给养老院打了电♥话♥
Yeah, we phoned the old age home.
访客日志证实了杰克·特万
Visitor log confirms that Jack Twine
那天同哈罗医生一起外出了
went out that day with Dr Harrow.
明白了 复♥制♥一份那封信
Righto. Uh, get a copy of that letter.
没问题
Sure thing.
哈罗 你完全可以提一嘴这事的
Well, you might have mentioned that, Harrow.
能省掉我们很多麻烦
Would have saved us a little bit of trouble.
我想我是忘了
I, uh... I guess I forgot.
好了 我们撤吧
Alright, let's clear out.
警长 我们稍后再谈
Uh, we'll chat later, Sergeant.
没事的
It's OK.
我简直不敢相信
I can't believe this.
我完全无法相信
I can't believe any of this.
怎么回事
What's going on?
芙恩说你被逮捕了 玛克辛气得不行
Fern said you'd been arrested. Maxine's beside herself.
你没事吧
Are you OK?
只是个误会
It was just a misunderstanding.
你知道罗伯特发生了什么事吗
Do you know what happened to Robert?
我真希望我能告诉你
I wish I could tell you.
你应该多被逮捕几次
You know, you should get arrested more often.
这间屋子已经好多年没有这么整洁过了
This room has not looked this tidy in years.
我很惊讶费尔利还没霸占这里
I'm surprised Fairley hasn't moved in.
你以为我在这里干什么
Why do you think I'm here?
就是为了防止他溜进来宣布主♥权♥
Stop him sneaking in and laying claim.
你知道 我让他完成了比尔·德夫林的尸检
You know, I got him to finish the autopsy on Bill Devlin.
他是个优秀的血液学学家
He was a good haematologist.
汤姆呢
And Tom?
重症监护
Intensive care.
如果他活下来
If he lives,
那你就是救了他好让他监狱里度过余生
I guess you saved his life to spend it behind bars.
你没事吧
Are you OK?
没事 我很好
Yes. Yes, I'm fine.
-你呢 -我不是个乐天派
- And you? - Oh, I'm not a happy camper.
西蒙本应该在值班 但不知道跑哪里去了
Simon's meant to be on call. I don't know where he is.
你一出现 整个世界都乱套了
You turn up and all hell breaks loose.
我有扇价值三千块的玻璃门要处理 还有...
I have a $3,000 glass door to deal with, and I...
我对布莱恩很生气
I'm furious with Bryan.
他只是在尽自己的职责
He was just doing his job.
达斯呢
And Dass?
也别生她的气
Don't be mad at her, either.
我打开了这个
I had to open this.
我想着如果谁会有好酒
I figured if anyone had anything worth drinking,
那一定是杰克
it would be Jack.
我很高兴你打开了
I'm glad that you did.
我想他忘记寄出去了
I suppose he forgot to post that.
是啊 估计是年纪太大了
Yes, uh, I... I guess he was getting old.
致杰克
To Jack.
致杰克
To Jack.
你在公休假日把费尔利叫了过来 为什么
You brought Fairley in on a public holiday. Why?
日内瓦的事你做出决定了吗
Have you decided about Geneva?
我不打算去日内瓦
I'm not going to Geneva.
-但是 -我们明天再谈
- But? - We will talk about that tomorrow.
看来你已经被释放了
Oh. I see you're no longer in custody.
是啊
No.
听着 我现在就告诉你 这种情况都得停止
Look, I-I'll tell you this now. That has got to stop.
当你成为老大后
When you're boss.
当我成为老大后
When I'm boss.
怎么 不嘲讽一番吗
What, no amusing riposte?
不
No.
今天不了
Not today.
很抱歉你不能进行他的尸检
Well, I am sorry that you can't do this.
我知道你很想做
I know that you very much would like to.
他受到了很好的照顾
He's in good hands.
他的养老院医生要求尸检是正确的
His nursing home doctor was right to order the PM.
他的血样结果出来了 氧可酮过量
I got his bloods back. Oxycodone overdose.
都够干掉一匹马的了
Enough to kill a horse.
肯定是囤积了不少药片
Must have been stockpiling pills.
那个 我给你几分钟时间
Look... why don't I give you a minute with him and...
我过会儿再做内脏检查
I'll do the internals later.
帕维奇在找你
Pavich is looking for you.
我出去了
I've been out.
有一把手术剪
There's a pair of shears
在我的巴黎马蒂厄手术工具箱里
in my Mathieu de Paris surgeon's kit.
那剪刀是英格兰考克斯特制♥造♥的
Those shears are by Coxeter of England,
完全不匹配
a complete mismatch.
我知道国内只有一套完整的考克斯特工具
I know of only one complete Coxeter kit in the country.
在解剖学院
The School of Anatomy.
不再完整了
It's not complete anymore.
你真傻 你不应该插手
You fool! You shouldn't have interfered.
你应该跑去报♥警♥
You should have rung the police.
你知道什么是正确的
You knew what was the right thing to do.
是的
I did.
你做了你的选择 我也是
You made your choice and so did I.
我只是想找到真♥相♥ 而我也找到了
I just wanted to know the truth, and I found it.
这不正是你一直以来教我的 要查清缘由吗
Isn't that what you always taught me, to find out why?
但你赌上了自己的事业 你不该这么做
But now you've gambled with your career and you shouldn't have.
你是很优秀的病理学家
You're too good a pathologist.
再说一遍
Say that again.
你是很优秀的病理学家
You're too good a pathologist.
我们现在是一根绳上的蚂蚱了
And now we're in it together.
那就别再对我撒谎
So don't lie to me again.
是你干的 对吗
It was you, wasn't it?
我想要告诉你
I wanted to tell you.
我想要告诉你一切
I wanted to tell you everything.
我想要告诉你我知道他的所作所为
I wanted to tell you I know what he did.
你应该告诉别人的
You should have told someone.
我害怕了
I was so scared.
你应该告诉别人的
You should have told someone.
我害怕了
I was so scared.
他说他会伤害妈妈
He said he'd hurt Mum.
我知道他下得去手
And I knew he would.
我很抱歉发生了这一切
I'm... I'm so sorry about everything.
不 不 这些都不是你的错
No, no! None of this was your fault.
完全不是
None of it.
妈妈知道吗
Does Mum know?
我该怎么办 爸爸
What should I do, Dad?
你想做什么都行
Whatever you want.
不管你怎么选择
Whatever you choose...
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表