剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
是的
Yeah.
我能问你点事吗 芙恩
Hey, can I ask you something, Fern?
你妈妈和罗伯特
Your Mum and Robert,
直到最后 他们之间关系还好吗
were things OK between them, towards the end?
什么意思
What do you mean?
他们有过争吵吗 吵的有多厉害
Did they ever argue, or...? How bad did it get?
我当时不住家里 我不知道
I wasn't at home. I wouldn't know.
芙恩 你知道是否
Fern, do you know if...?
你知道他们之间是否有过肢体冲突吗
Do you know if things ever got physical between them?
你认为我妈妈杀了罗伯特
You think my mum killed Robert.
不是 芙恩
No, Fern!
你不用走的
You don't have to go.
你好
Hello?
你得去看看妈妈
You have to check in on Mum.
警♥察♥认为她杀了罗伯特
The cops think she killed Robert.
什么 为什么 发生了什么
What? Why? What's going on?
芙恩
Fern!
尼科尔斯在哪儿 他在里面吗
Where's Nichols? Is he inside?
尼科尔斯在这儿吗
Is Nichols in there?
-我要知道发生了什么 -对不起 医生
- I need to know what's going on. - I'm sorry, Doctor.
-我前妻在里面 -先生
- My ex-wife is in there! - Sir!
-我要见她 -如果你不离开这儿
- I want to see her! - If you don't leave the property,
我们除了拘留你别无选择
we'll have no choice but to detain you.
我觉得你不该接这个电♥话♥
I don't think you should answer that.
-索瑞娅·达斯告诉你的 是吗 -你为什么不告诉我们
- Soroya Dass told you, didn't she? - Why didn't you tell us?
因为这不关任何人的事
Because it's nobody's bloody business.
你从哪儿弄到的 斯蒂芬
Where did you get it, Steph?
你觉得呢
Where do you think?
-罗伯特那里 -什么时候
- From Robert. - When?
怎么拿到的 别这样 斯蒂芬
How? I mean, come on, Steph.
你要是想的话 我们也可以去局里做这事
We can do this down at the station if you want.
我在信箱里找到的
I found it in my letterbox.
好的 什么时候
OK. When?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
你看到是谁放在里面的吗
Did you see who put it there?
没有 但还能有谁它放在了里面
No, but who else would have put it there?
能给我个日期吗
Can you give me a date?
不能 我又不会把这事写成日记 布莱恩
No, because I didn't diarise it, Bryan.
斯蒂芬 去年十月三日你在哪里
Steph, where you on the 3rd of October last year?
-那是个周二晚上 -为什么
- That was a Tuesday night. - Why?
-回答问题 -我不记得了
- Just answer the question. - I don't remember.
你有没有弄坏过罗伯特车的轮胎
Did you ever damage the tyres on Robert's car?
没有
No.
你有威胁他的理由吗
Did you ever have cause to threaten him?
天哪 我威胁他了吗
Christ, did I threaten him?
是吧 也许 我不知道 我不记得了
Yeah, maybe. I don't know. I don't remember.
斯蒂芬 你总得告诉我点什么
Steph, you're gonna have to give me something.
怎么 你要因谋杀而逮捕我吗
Why? Are you gonna arrest me for murder?
你知道罗伯特让我经历了什么 你知道他之前是...
You know what Robert put me through. You know what he was...
布莱恩 我没有戳坏他的轮胎
Bryan, I did not slash his tyres.
我没有偷他的戒指
I did not steal his ring.
我没有把他扔进河里
I did not put him in the river.
我没有杀他
I did not kill him.
斯蒂芬 发生了什么
Steph. What happened?
-你在哪里 -在家
- Where are you? - At home.
为什么警♥察♥要搜查你的房♥子
Why were the police searching your house?
我觉得你该问问你女朋友
Think you should ask your girlfriend.
嘿
Hey.
你给他们说了什么
What did you tell them?
什么
What?
警♥察♥突击搜查了斯蒂芬的房♥子
The cops raided Steph's house.
她说是因为你的缘故
She said it was on your recommendation.
-丹尼尔... -你给他们说了什么
- Daniel... - What did you tell them?
她家里有罗伯特·奎因的结婚戒指
She had Robert Quinn's wedding ring at her house.
然后呢 那就让她成罪犯了吗
And what? That makes her a criminal?
我还以为你喜欢她
I thought you liked her.
是的 我确实喜欢她
I do. I do like her.
我觉得你该离开了
I think you'd better go.
你还好吗
You OK?
很好
I'm fine.
你看起来不太好
You don't look fine.
你为什么还在这里上班 你应该和戴维在一起
Why are you here at work? You should be with David.
我加速完成了我们找到的精♥液♥DNA样本检测
I pushed through the DNA samples on the seminal fluid we found.
然后呢
And?
你为了获取这些分子标记熬了一夜
You pulled an all-nighter to get these markers?
我应该告诉你的
I should have told you,
所有男孩都拒绝提供样本
all the boys have refused to give samples.
-抱歉 -你在开玩笑吧
- Sorry. - Oh, you're kidding.
为什么改主意
Why the change of heart?
我认为是肖恩·保尔森的父亲说服了他们
I think Sean Paulson's father talked them out of it.
好吧 那我们现在怎么办
Alright, so where do we go from here?
-这是警方实验室提供的吗 -是的
- Is this from Police Scientific? - Yeah.
里斯的衣服上没有什么不寻常的
Yeah, there's nothing unusual on Rhys's clothes.
只是些藻类 泥土和河里的咸水
It's just algae, dirt and saltwater from the river.
怎么
What?
我们有里斯头部伤口的结果吗
Do we have the results of Rhys's head wound?
有
Yeah.
这里
Here.
他的颅骨组织里没有藻类的痕迹
There's no traces of algae in his skull tissue.
是的 所以...
Right, so...
斜坡上全是这些东西
The ramp was covered in the stuff.
他的衣服上到处都是 但伤口里却没有
It was all over his clothes, but none in his wound.
我们来剃掉他的头发 做一个
Let's shave his head and get a cast
他颅骨背面的模型
made of the back of his skull.
小心脚下
Watch your step.
水藻
Algae.
这是他撞到头的地方吗
Is this where he hit his head?
警♥察♥是这么想的
This is where the police think.
-你带模型了吗 -带了
- Have you got the cast? - Yeah.
这不是导致他颅骨骨折的边沿
This isn't the edge that fractured his skull.
不匹配 看
It doesn't match. Look.
这不是他摔倒的地方
This isn't where he fell.
如果他不是在这里撞到的头 那是哪里
So if he didn't hit his head here, then where?
匹配上了
It's a match.
你们在干什么
What are you doing?
你们得离开
You need to leave.
那天晚上里斯在这里 对吗 派对结束后
Rhys was here the other night, wasn't he, after the party?
你说他提前走了
You said he left early.
但你也是 对吗
But you did too, right?
然后他开车送你回家
Then he drove you home.
他是你的男朋友吗
Was he your boyfriend?
或者是你的第一次
Or was it your first time?
他给你口♥交♥
He gave you oral sex.
接着里斯开始窒息
And then Rhys began to choke.
怎么了
What's wrong?
里斯没有在那个斜坡上撞到头
Rhys didn't hit his head on that boat ramp.
是在这里发生的 对吗
It happened here, didn't it?
昨天草地是湿的 有人冲掉了他的血迹
The grass was wet yesterday, someone had washed away his blood.
听着 你不用再撒谎了
Look, you don't have to lie anymore.
如果是意外的话 现在承认还不晚
If it was an accident, it's not too late to admit it.
所以请告诉我 肖恩
So please, Sean, tell me.
里斯是怎么跌倒的 他被绊倒了吗
How did Rhys fall? Did he trip?
回屋里
Get back inside.
你们离开我的房♥子 不然我就报♥警♥
And, you, get off my property or I'll call the police.
-我觉得你应该 -进屋 肖恩 快点
- I think you should. - Inside, Sean. Now.
不
No.
进屋
Get inside.
不
No.
你知道 对吧
You knew, didn't you?
怎么了
What's wrong?
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表