剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
I'd say so.
我想带你们过去 但医生都不让我回家
I could take you there, but the doctors won't even let me go home.
太糟了 "这就是生活"
That's too bad. C'est la vie.
这就是生活:法国电影
不 我们必须去
No, we have to go.
-布鲁斯可以带他们去 -布鲁斯
- Bruce could take em. - Bruce?
不 不
No, no.
布鲁斯会生吞了他们
Bruce'll eat 'em alive.
你们两个小可爱
You pretty bitches.
好好表现 米利森特·布鲁斯
You behave, Millicent Bruce.
你们也是 祝好运
And you too, good luck.
快来 快上船
Come on, come aboard.
第一次猎鳄吗
First time croc-hunting?
-是的 -处♥男♥处♥女♥
- Yeah. - Virgins. Ho-ho.
马上不是了
Not for long.
你还好吗
You OK?
很好
Yeah. Great.
-所以... -好的
- So... - Good.
你们知道鳄鱼如何交♥配♥吗
Do you know how crocodiles mate?
不知道 我还从来没想过
No, I've never given it a moment's thought.
好吧
Well...
它们是非常享受肉♥欲♥的生物 十分贴心的恋人
they're very sensual creatures and highly attentive lovers.
它们的求爱行为非常撩人
And their courtship is most erotic.
雄性鳄鱼转动他长而坚实的身体
The male crocodile slides his long, hard body
触碰雌性弯曲的侧腹
up against the sinuous flanks of the female,
然后有节奏地激起她的性♥欲♥ 直到她准备好
and rhythmically arouses her until she's ready,
接着它们沉入水中做活塞运动
and then they plunge underwater and penetrate...
一遍一遍又一遍
..Again and again and again.
我们到了
Ah, here we are.
那就是斯凯拉的储食处
That's Skylar's meat safe.
所有没吃完的食物她都会储藏在那里
Any uneaten food she'd have stowed in there.
所以我们怎么弄出来
So, how do we get it out?
我不负责 你钻进去拿
Oh, we don't. You wade in and fetch it.
你在开玩笑吧
You've gotta be kidding.
这水里怕是有点...
Aren't these waters a little...
拥挤吧
crowded?
这应该能吓跑它们
That tends to scatter 'em.
当然 它们很快就会回来
Of course, they soon come back.
我估计你有大概五分钟时间
I reckon you've got about five minutes.
你为什么不去
Well, why can't you go in?
我要放风
I'm lookout.
我可不要自己一个人去
I'm not doing this on my own.
我讨厌爬行动物
I hate lizards!
我猜到了
Yeah, I figured.
他不在这里 我们走吧
Well, he's not here, so let's go.
不不 先四处仔细看看
No, no, not until we have a good look around.
有时候它们会把食物储藏在河堤上
Sometimes they store their food in the banks.
找到什么了吗
You find something?
你能搭把手吗
Can you give me a hand?
等下
Wait.
-找到什么了 -这是什么
- Got something? - What's this?
这是什么
What is it?
我不知道
I don't know!
好了 这对今天来说已经够受的了
OK. That's enough of that for one day.
-我们走吧 -等等 别这样
- Shall we go? - Wait... Now, come on,
接着找
just keep looking.
听着 这里只有些水草树叶和...
Listen, there's nothing here but weeds and leaves and...
妈的
Oh, shit!
太好了 你找到他了
Good. You found him.
-小家伙 你还好吗 -你带过来了吗
- Hey, bub. How are you? - Did you bring it?
你要自己的出生证明干什么
What do you need your birth certificate for?
他挺帅的
Hmm. He's handsome.
-他叫什么 -卡伦
- What's his name. - Callan.
他做什么工作
And what does he do?
别担心 妈妈 我可不准备
Don't worry, Mum, I'm not thinking about
嫁给我遇到的第一个帅气男生
marrying the first handsome guy I meet.
或是第二个
Or the second.
好吧 抱歉
OK. Sorry.
-听着 周五是你的生日 -妈妈
- Listen, it's your birthday on Friday... - Mum.
我觉得你也许想来吃晚餐
...and I thought you might like dinner.
我会给你做巧克力焦糖蛋糕
I'll make you a chocolate caramel cake.
你♥爸♥出差了
Your father's away.
-去哪里 -北边
- Where? - Up north.
工作
Work.
所以就只有我们两个
So, it'll just be you and me.
再加上卡伦 如果你想的话
And... Callan, if you like.
我会考虑的
I'll think about it.
右前臂不见了
Right forearm's missing.
大部分肠胃也是
So is most of his stomach.
面部过度肿胀
His face is badly bloated.
我的天啊
Oh, my goodness.
-你拿到了吗 -嗯
- Ah! Did you get it? - Mm-hm.
什么东西
What is it?
色度气体探测器
A colorimetric gas detector.
当检测到特定气体时
Crystals in the tube change colour
管中的晶体会改变颜色
when it detects particular gases.
这个会变红 如果检测到...
This one turns red if it finds...
磷化氢
..Phosphine.
他是被毒死的
He was poisoned.
怎么才会磷化氢中毒
How do you get phosphine poisoning?
通过服用磷化锌
By eating zinc phosphide.
那是种杀虫剂
That's a pesticide.
我叔叔以前用它在甘蔗农场四周灭鼠
My uncle uses it to kill rats around his cane farm.
是的 它遇到胃液会生成磷化氢气体
Yes, it hits the stomach acid and releases phosphine gas,
剧毒物质
which is extremely toxic.
-所以他吃了老鼠药 -毒死了他
- So, this guy ate rat poison... - And it killed him.
然后鳄鱼吃了他的手臂和肠胃
And then the crocodile ate his arm and his stomach.
也被毒死了
And killed him too.
大概死亡多久了
Best guess, how long dead?
五到七天
Five, seven days.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
斯凯拉的定位追踪器显示她出过海
Skylar's GPS tracker showed that she went out to sea.
我想知道这个港口有没有船经过她的路线
I want to know if there are any boats in this port that crossed her path.
我已经向海岸警卫队核查过了
I've checked with the Coast Guard.
有三艘船符合条件 这是第一艘
There are three, and this is the first of them.
好啊 船上的人
Hello, the boat!
你们是为死掉的那个人来的吧
You'd be here about the dead man.
小港湾 藏不住秘密
Yeah, it's a small harbour. You can't keep secrets.
-你需要看船员名单吗 -嗯
- You need to see the manifest? - Yeah.
我们开船从...
We sailed here from...
哪里过来的呢 亲爱的
...where were we last, Angel?
-诺福克 -诺福克岛
- Norfolk. - Norfolk Island.
澳大利亚位于西南太平洋的岛屿
之前去了新喀里多尼亚
And before that, New Caledonia.
位于南太平洋
再之前是斐济
And before that, Fiji.
位于南太平洋
两个月前我们在那里结婚了
Where we got married two months ago.
没有去到波拉波拉岛 是吧
Didn't make it to Bora Bora, did you?
没 我们没去成
Uh, no, we couldn't get there.
我了解那种感受
Hmm. Know the feeling.
船上没有人落水吧
You haven't lost anyone overboard, have you?
我们正在度蜜月 没有邀请其他人上船
We're on our honeymoon. We didn't invite anyone else aboard.
你们打算什么时候开放港口 我得离开这
When are you gonna reopen the harbour? I need to get out of here.
那么急干什么
Why are you in such a hurry?
-为什么 -嗯
- Why? - Mm.
你没看新闻吗 我正试着创造单人航行纪录
Don't you watch the news? I'm trying to set a solo record.
有别人在你船上吗
Have you had anyone else onboard?
你认真的吗
Seriously?
我连打飞机的空间都没有
I don't even have room to jerk off in there.
真是个性致盎然的男孩
Red-blooded boy.
他的船一股乳臭未干的味道
His boat smelt like teenager.
最后一艘是哪个
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表