剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
那要怎么找到用欧洲白蜡木做箭的人
So, how are you gonna find out who makes European ash arrows?
不是我去 你去找
Oh, I'm not. You are.
你空闲时间就花在这些上面的吗
Is this what you spend your spare time on?
《传统狩猎》
《奥德修斯之弓》 弓箭狩猎杂♥志♥
终于明白你怎么知道的了
Honestly, it explains a lot.
去找找镇上有谁
Just find out who, in town...
卖♥♥白蜡树所制的箭杆
..Sells arrow shafts made of ash.
杰克
你还来看我吗
去一趟有机实验室 碎片在他们那
And check in with the organics lab. They have the splinter.
如果你已经知道箭杆是欧洲白蜡树所制
Well, if you already know it's made of European ash,
那你要找的什么
then what are you looking for?
我找到了会告诉你
I'll tell you when I find it.
莫顿岭养老院
干嘛 谢谢你过来
What? Oh, thank buggery.
你还好吗 杰克
How are you, Jack?
再好不过了
Any better and I'd be dangerous.
好家伙
Stout fellow.
你怎么样 杰基
How are you, Jackie?
-有访客呀 -滚一边去 霍瓦德
- Visitor? - Piss off, Hovard.
玛克辛怎么样了
How's Maxine?
她挺好
Oh, Maxine's fine.
那你徒弟呢
And your protege?
一如既往 烦人但细致
As usual... annoying and thorough.
我的徒弟也是烦人但细致
Ah, my protege was annoying and thorough.
所以 怎么了
So, what's wrong?
发现了一具尸体
A body's come up.
我觉得可能是一个最好被大家忘掉的人
I think it might be a guy that would have best been forgotten.
杰克
Jack...
你有没有试图过...
Were you ever tempted...
伪造证据吗
To falsify evidence?
把门关上
Get the door.
我从来没跟别人说过
I never told anyone this.
连帕姆都没有
Not even Pam.
曾有个女孩被送到我的解剖台上
There was a girl on my table,
一看就知道是脱衣舞娘
exotic dancer, apparently.
顶多十九岁
Couldn't have been more than 19.
颅骨受损 舌骨破裂
Impacted skull. Broken hyoid.
被掐死的
Strangled.
我知道凶手是谁
And I knew who did it.
是个警♥察♥
This copper.
一个邪恶暴♥力♥的混♥蛋♥
Evil, violent bastard.
然后又死了一个站街女 死因一致
Then a second girl, streetwalker, turned up, similar.
后来又出现了第三具尸体
And then a third.
我知道是那个杂种干的
I knew it was this mongrel killing these girls,
但是他没有破绽
but he was untouchable.
除了
Except...
我有他的血样
..I had his blood.
他为排除之前一个案子的嫌疑提供了一份
He provided it to exclude him from a previous crime scene.
我只需要在那个女孩衬衫送去实验室前
All I needed to do was put a drop of his blood on that girl's blouse
滴一滴在上面
before it went to Scientific.
你做了什么
What did you do?
什么也没做
Nothing.
我下不了手
I couldn't do it.
六年之后他才因贪污被抓
And it was six years before he went down for corruption.
期间又有一个女孩死了
And another girl died.
我总是想起这事
I think of that.
还疼吗
How's the pain?
好多了
Ha! Much better.
爱你 帕米
Love you, Pammy.
不 求你了
No! Please!
所以你是说那是十字弓留下的痕迹
So, you're saying that imprint is from a crossbow?
有些十字弓需要使用者踩着弩镫竖起来
Some crossbows are cocked by the user putting a foot into a stirrup
把弦拉回弦勾上
and drawing the string up to the nut.
好吧
Ok.
欧洲白蜡木 正是我在韦德伯格体内找到的
European ash, which I found in Miss Wedburg,
过去通常用作制♥作♥弩箭
was commonly used to make crossbow bolts.
-过去吗 什么时候 -中世纪
- Commonly? When, commonly? - Middle Ages.
一根欧洲中世纪式弩箭
A European medieval crossbow bolt.
这可不常见
It's not an everyday item.
一个独特的标识
A unique identifier.
所以凶手才花时间切开受害者取走了箭
Which is why our killer took the time to cut it out of her.
那怎么才能在既不中世纪又不欧洲的这里
So, where do we find a European crossbow bolt
找到一根欧洲中世纪式弩箭呢
in NOT medieval NOT Europe?
西蒙
Simon...
能帮上忙
..Has his uses.
ABB定制武器
没错 我卖♥♥过一些
Yeah, I sell a few of 'em.
十字弓可是M类武器
Crossbows are Category M weapons.
所以我检查过所有买♥♥家的许可证
Yeah, that's why I check the licences of all my buyers.
而且确保了在交货前有适当的冷却期
And I make sure I wait the appropriate cooling-off period before delivery.
冷却期:该时期内顾客可取消购买♥♥
所有的销♥售♥情况都告诉你了
And I tell you lot of all my sales.
白蜡木弩箭
Ash bolt?
是的
Yeah.
-枫树叶 -没错
- Maple vane? - Yeah.
用兔皮胶粘连
Attached with rabbit-hide glue.
你们想要什么
What do you want?
你认识这个女人吗
Do you know this woman?
最近去过布里斯班吗
Been to Brisbane recently?
我才不去那里 破地方
I don't go to Brisbane. It's shitty.
你制♥作♥出♥售♥了这些弓弩
You make the bows, you sell the bows
我们相信你能说说顾客都有谁
and we trust you to tell us who buys the bows.
我能想到一两个法律漏洞
I can see a loophole or two.
如果有人想购买♥♥弓弩但不想被上报呢
And if someone wanted a bow but didn't want it reported?
你会私下给他们十字弓吧
You gave someone a crossbow off the book.
有谁
Who?
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything.
我可知道违法提供M类武器
Well, I know that illegally supplying a Category M weapon
能让你被罚上一万
could get you a 10K fine,
我还知道提供限制类武器
and I also know that supplying a restricted weapon
武器又被用于谋杀他人
that's been used in a murder
能让你进监狱蹲个五年
could get you five years inside.
-昆士兰警局 这里是温纳姆589... -等等
- VKR, this is Whisky 5-8-9... - Wait.
真是个顽皮[下流]的男孩
What a naughty boy.
因为送了别人弩弓吗
Giving away a crossbow?
因为性而送了别人弩弓
Well, giving away a crossbow for sex.
你会为了性♥爱♥违法吗
Would you break the law for sex?
不会
No.
哪怕3P都不会吗
Not even a threesome?
-这是你的角色扮演服饰吗 -不是 他们带来的
- Is this your cosplay material? - No. They brought it all.
他们什么时候拍摄的这个
When did they film this?
大概六个月前
About six months ago.
你有他们的名字吗
Did you get their names?
他们有取下面具吗
Did they take off their masks?
有 但不是在这间屋子
Well, yeah, but not in the room.
你能形容下他们吗
Can you describe them?
那个...不大能
Yeah... No. Not really.
他们就是...你懂的
Um, they were, you know...
-什么 -性感火♥辣♥
- What? - Hot.
你能说点有用的吗 他们是情侣吗
Can you give me something? Were they a couple?
我觉得是
Yeah, I think so.
那是什么图案
What's that pattern?
不知道 不够清楚
I don't know. It's not clear.
然后他们拿了弩和箭就走了
Then they took the crossbow and bolts and left.
有了
There we go.
山姆 拿去给鉴证科的人
Sam, get onto the tech guys.
找出这个人和他女朋友
I want to find that guy and his girlfriend.
这对面部识别来说足够清楚了吗
Is this clear enough for facial recognition?
当然了
You bet your arse it is.
为什么放走他 你没意见吗
Why are you releasing him? Are you happy about this?
当然有 但韦德伯格车内太多DNA
No, but Wedburg's car was a mess of DNA
我们没有在她衣物上找到任何他们的DNA
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表