剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
一只羊 流浪狗
A sheep. Stray dogs.
-你没抓到任何人 -没有
- You didn't catch anyone? - No.
但当格伦·马西森在农场撞到头后 一切都停止了
But it all stopped after Glenn Matheson hit his head at the farm.
问题是 两周前
Thing is, two weeks ago,
我在戏台后面
I was in behind the showground,
找到了骨头
and I found bones.
狗的骨头
Dog bones.
被烧焦了
Burned.
又一只流浪狗被浇上汽油烧死了
Another stray got doused with petrol,
就像二十年前一样
just like 20 years ago.
这和霍莉·奥斯托德有什么关系
What's that got to do with Holly Ostwald?
她遭遇了什么
What happened to her?
我不知道
I don't know.
你该去问她最好的朋友
The person to ask would be her best friend.
我想了解一下霍莉·奥斯托德的事
I want to know about Holly Ostwald.
霍莉是学校里的朋友
Holly was a friend at school,
有一天 她不见了
and one day, she vanished.
怎么了
Why?
你知道她怎么了吗
Do you know what happened to her?
不知道
No.
你妈妈知道吗
Did your mother know?
格伦呢
Or Glenn?
你的脖子怎么了
What happened to your neck?
我要报♥警♥了
I'm calling the police.
不 不
No! No!
看来我们俩都很擅长溜走
Guess we're both getting pretty good at sneaking out.
我不想吵醒你
I didn't want to wake you.
吵醒我呗
Wake me.
我收到你短♥信♥了
I got your message.
奥德丽·马西森确实上报了一件小事故
Audrey Matheson did report a minor accident
五周前在她的多用途车里
in her utility five weeks ago.
这是怎么回事
What's this about?
看看这个
Look at this.
那是二十年前的事了
That was 20 years ago.
确实
Exactly.
现在看看这个
Now look at this.
这是我们找到子弹的地方 而这个
Here is where we found the bullet, and this.
瘢痕组织 子弹穿过的路线
Scar tissue. The route the bullet travelled.
旧瘢痕组织
Old scar tissue.
二十年前的吗
20 years old?
那是什么 那也是瘢痕组织 对吗
And what's that? That's scar tissue too, isn't it?
是的 最近的瘢痕组织
Yes. Recent scar tissue.
大约一到两个月
About a month or two old.
所以子弹在一两个月前移♥动♥了吗
So, the bullet moved a month or two ago?
而奥德丽五个星期前
And Audrey had a minor bingle
在她的车里发生了小事故
in her ute five weeks ago.
所以子弹移位了 但没有杀死他
So... the bullet shifted and didn't kill him.
没有
No.
子弹位于他的额叶
The bullet is in his frontal lobe,
大脑中影响人格的部分
the part of the brain that affects personality.
我认为大约一两个月前
I think when that bullet shifted
当子弹移♥动♥的时候
about a month or two ago,
格伦的人格改变了
Glenn's personality changed.
-怎么改变 -变回去了
- Changed how? - Changed back.
别让费尔利看到你在检查他的病人
Don't let Fairley see you working on one of his patients.
我没有 是你
Oh, I'm not, you are.
她的肺在那边
Her lungs are over there.
我需要多了解下这些孢子
I need to know more about those spores.
我帮不了你
I can't help you.
你可以
You can.
我查阅了格伦·马西森的记录
I looked up Glenn Matheson's records.
你在他十二岁时因为虐待动物逮捕了他
You arrested him age 12 for animal cruelty
但你从来没有指控他
but you never charged him.
凯丽为他打了掩护
Kerrie covered for him.
我也查了你的记录
I looked up your records too.
你之前负责武器的回收工作
You were in charge of the weapons buyback.
你让凯丽·马西森留下了她的点22步♥枪♥
You let Kerrie Matheson keep her .22
但她本应该为它申请许可证
when she should have got a licence for it.
为什么
Why?
为什么会有傻子要为女人打破规则
Why does any idiot break the rules for a woman?
我爱她
I loved her.
我允许她留下枪 但有一个条件
I let her keep it on one condition.
要她使用它吗
That she use it?
农场里没有发生事故 对吗
There was no accident at the farm, was there?
格伦没有撞到头
Glenn didn't hit his head.
他的母亲因为动物和霍莉的缘故向他开了枪
His mother shot him because of the animals and because of Holly.
霍莉在哪儿
Where is Holly?
唯一知道的人头部中了枪
The only person who knew for sure was shot in the head.
他的记忆也随之而去
And his memory went with it.
哈罗医生 我是克雷格·耶劳利
Ah, Dr Harrow. Craig Yellowly.
是的 我能看到你 耶劳利
Yes, I can see you, Yellowly.
好吧
Oh. Yeah.
真先进
Technology.
听着 关于你问的孢子的事
Now, listen, I received a call about those spores.
恭喜你 这是个相当罕见的发现
Congratulations. That is... that is quite a rare find.
说到这个 你好 达斯警长
Now, speaking of which... hello there, Sergeant Dass.
-孢子怎么了 -是的
- Uh, the spores? - Oh, yes.
桔梗球盖菌
Stropharia aurantiaca.
就是猩红圆头菌
Scarlet Roundhead.
一种新西兰蘑菇 在这里并不常见
It's a New Zealand mushroom that's not common here at all.
那凯丽·马西森身上怎么会有它们
Well, how would Kerrie Matheson have them?
这个的话 我猜
Oh, well, I... I suppose
孢子可以和其他稀有植物一起转移
spores could travel with other rare plants,
百合 蕨类 兰花
uh... lilies, ferns, orchids.
好的 给我发个清单
Alright. Send me an invoice.
她不在这里 车不见了
She's not here. Car's gone.
我要进城去 看看我能不能找到那个警长
I'm going to go into town, see if I can find the sergeant.
你在这里等着
You wait here.
看看她是否会回来
See if she comes back.
丹尼尔
Daniel?
就在这里等着 好吗
Just wait here, OK?
霍莉
Holly.
你知道她在这里吗
Did you know she was here?
妈妈总是说 "别进兰花花房♥"
Mum always said, "Don't go in the orchid house."
那是她的私人空间 现在我知道为什么了
That was her private space, and now I know why.
还有 我知道
And I knew.
格伦的事
About Glenn.
从我们小时候起
From when we were little.
当我放学回家
From when I came home from school
发现了我死掉的宠物鼠时
and found my dead mouse.
在那之后 妈妈从来没有让我和他单独一起过
After that, Mum never left me alone with him.
但他还是会跑出去 然后做...
But he would still get out and do...
可怕的事
bad things.
妈妈试着想办法帮他
Mum tried to get help for him.
我猜她希望他能停手 但是他没有
I... I guess she hoped he'd just stop, but he didn't stop.
他继续干着那些事
He kept going.
接着他看到了霍莉
And then he saw Holly.
当霍莉失踪的时候我就知道是格伦干的
I knew when Holly went missing that it was Glenn,
但我不知道他就是在这个房♥子里杀了她
but I never knew he killed her on the property.
有天晚上我看到妈妈在厨房♥里
I found Mum one night in the kitchen.
她看起来
She looked...
很疲惫
so tired.
她告诉我无论我听到什么
She told me no matter what I heard
都待在床上
to stay in bed.
我不知道她要做什么 直到...
I didn't know what she was going to do until...
第二天早上
The next morning...
一切都变了
everything changed.
格伦变了
Glenn changed.
魔鬼变成了天使
The devil became the angel.
我猜妈妈觉得
I guess Mum figured,
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表