剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
《神秘法医》前情提要
Previously on Harrow...
是个序列号♥
It's a serial number.
我们能通过它弄清这个人究竟是谁
We can look this up and find out exactly who this guy is.
我会比你先找到这个矫形骨科医生的
I'm going to find this orthopaedic surgeon before you do.
你怎么变成这样的
Why do you get like this?
你为什么这么害怕
Why do you freak out?
斯蒂芬妮·奎因吗 你还有两周时间还钱
Stephanie Quinn? 14 days to pay.
这不是我的债务
This is not my debt.
你会怎么做去保护你的孩子
What would you do to protect your child?
我原以为你很聪明 什么都知道
I thought you were smart and you knew things.
警♥察♥在来的路上
The police are coming.
我知道他们在找什么
I know what they're looking for.
我会把钱重新赚回来的
I'll make back the money.
我得去见见比利
I've got to go see Billie.
你要给我值1000元的摇♥头♥丸♥
You're going to spot me $1,000 worth of E.
我把它卖♥♥了
I'm going to sell it
然后互相不再往来
and then we don't need to speak again.
嘿 恶魔女孩 我听说你有货
Hey, devil girl. I heard you're helpful.
我货不少
I'm very helpful.
你有五条新留言
You have five new messages.
凌晨一点零五分接收
Received at 1:05 am.
桑缇雅 你♥他♥妈♥为什么不接电♥话♥
Xantia, why don't you answer the fucking phone?
地狱肯定很棒
Hell must be nice.
地狱没人了 所有恶魔都来这里了
Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
桑缇雅 我一直给你打电♥话♥
Xantia, I keep trying to call you.
你♥他♥妈♥到底在哪 打给我
Where the hell are you?! Call me!
十二点四十七分接收
Received at 12:47.
可算打来了
It's about time.
抱歉 我收到你的留言了
Sorry. I got your messages.
我刚完事
I've just finished up.
我得去放点东西
I've got to drop something off
然后就去找你 好吗
and then I'll come see you, OK?
好的 快点
Alright, alright. Hurry.
妈的
Fuck.
桑缇
Xant!
神秘法医
第一季 第五集
判若两人
Non Sum Qualis Eram
出自贺拉斯《颂歌♥》第四本第一首第三行
英国诗人欧内斯特·道森著名诗歌♥标题
《Non Sum Qualis Eram Bonae Sub Regno Cynarae》便源自此拉丁语
《Gone with the Wind》题目则取自道森这首诗歌♥第三段第一行句子
开车
Drive.
-有事吗 -你有事了 有笔吗
- What's up? - You are. Got a pen?
咖啡啊 谢了 哈罗
Oh, coffee. Thanks, Harrow.
我的车呢 林兹
Where's my car, Linds?
什么车
What car?
是芙恩
Oh, Fern.
这可不是我说的啊
You didn't hear that from me.
好吧 给 林兹
OK. Here you go, Linds.
-深呼吸 -我很害怕
- Just breathe in. - I'm really scared.
-请退后 女士 -等一下 好吗
- Just step back please, ma'am. - Just give us a second, OK?
退后
Just step back.
哈罗 你应该认识毒品与重案组的麦克劳德警探吧
Harrow? I believe you know Detective McCloud from Drugs and Serious Crime.
吉尔
Jill.
丹
Dan.
我猜缉毒队来了说明
So I'm guessing Drug Squad means
这名年轻女子坠楼的案情比较复杂
that this young lady's fall was a bit complicated.
显然在八楼有个派对
There was apparently a party on the eighth floor.
能跑掉的人都跑了
Everyone who could has flown the coop.
有一名年轻女子在急诊室
We've got one young woman in emergency
患有以下症状
suffering the following symptoms,
心率过快 脱水和严重幻觉
high heart rate, dehydration, bad hallucinations.
他们好像都不清楚自己具体服用了什么
None of them seem to know exactly what they took.
以为是某种摇♥头♥丸♥ 但是是药片 没有标签
They thought it was some kind of MDMA, but tablets, not tabs.
问题是
The problem is
医院里的那个年轻女子患有心脏疾病
the young woman in hospital has a heart condition
医生需要知道她到底服用了什么
and her doctors need to know exactly what she took.
她死了多久了
Well, how long has she been dead?
大概一个小时 怎么了
Um, an hour nearly. Why?
-你拍过照片了吗 -是的
- Have you taken your photos? - Yeah.
帮我联♥系♥那个医生
Get me the doctor on the phone.
人死后
After death,
胃黏膜会开始溶解
the gastric lining can begin to break down.
夏尔马医生 丹尼尔·哈罗在这里
Doctor Sharma, I have Daniel Harrow.
丹
Dan.
皮特 我会把梯子还给你的 我保证
Pete. I will bring your ladder back, I promise.
患者什么情况
What have you got?
女性 二十岁出头 患有多形性室速
Female, early twenties, with polymorphic VT.
-持续性心动过速吗 -阵发性
- Sustained tachycardia? - In bursts,
但发作频率越来越高了
but those bursts are getting really high.
我担心她的心脏会衰竭
I'm worried that her heart will fail
但在搞清楚她服用了什么之前我不敢给她用药
but I don't dare give her anything until I know what she's taken.
所以我猜救她的最好办法
So I'm guessing the best way to save her
是找到些还没有被代谢的药物痕迹
would be to find some unmetabolised traces.
-是的 -我会再打给你
- Exactly. - I'll call you back.
你要打给谁
Who are you calling?
-副验尸官 -为什么
- Deputy Coroner. - What for?
许可 我需要给她验尸
Permission. I need to cut her open.
该死 直接转到了语♥音♥信箱
Damn. Straight to voicemail.
要我说就这么做吧
I say just do it.
等等 什么 不行
Wait, wait. What? No.
不行 你没有接到验尸的命令
No, you do not have an order for a post-mortem.
你听到夏尔马说的
Oh, you heard what Sharma said.
有个女孩在医院里 奄奄一息
There's a young girl in hospital, dying.
-天哪 -给
- Jesus Christ. - Here.
-她叫什么 -格蕾丝
- What's her name? - Grace.
格蕾丝·马尔格鲁
Grace Mulgrew.
政♥治♥法律系学生
She's a political law student.
好吧 格蕾丝
OK, Grace.
来看看你到底服用了什么
Let's see if we can find what you took.
找到什么了吗
Anything?
不多 但是我们会送去医院
Nothing much, but we'll take it to the hospital.
我需要搭个车
I'll need a lift.
-也许她没死 -她从八楼坠了下去
- Maybe she didn't die. - She fell eight storeys.
新闻
昆士兰
派对毒品导致一女子坠楼自杀
女子从布里斯班市区阳台坠落
一女子在布里斯班市区高层坠落导致死亡
你能告诉我现在什么情况吗
Can you tell me what's happening?
我不知道现在什么情况
I don't know what's happening.
这上面只说有人因为疑似用药过量
This just says there's people in hospital
进了医院
with suspected drug overdoses.
妈的
Fuck.
-丹 -皮特
- Dan. - Pete.
那胃内容物没用吗
Nothing useful in that stomach content?
恐怕没有
I'm afraid not.
还是要谢谢你的尝试
Thanks for trying, though.
T波
Torsades?
时上时下 一点没有好转
It's in and out. It's not getting any better.
心脏病专家正在赶来 但是...
Cardiologist is on her way, but...
你觉得她会不会是得了QT间期延长综合征
Do you think she's suffering from long QT syndrome?
QT间期延长综合征: 常见晕厥、猝死等症状
有可能是导致心率过快的原因 但是...
Could be the cause of her rapid heartbeat, but...
QT间期延长综合征很少见
Long QT's pretty rare.
是啊 而且还有差不多十二种不同类型
Yeah, and there are like 12 different types.
十三种
13.
但是值得查查看
But it's worth a look.
哈罗
Harrow.
尼科尔斯
Nichols.
你从什么时候和帕维奇勾搭上了
Since when did you and Pavich start hooking up?
跟你没一点关系 过来
None of your bloody business. Come here.
缉毒队正在调查关于
Uh, Drug Squad's been looking into
那个派对的社交媒体信息
the social media uploads from that party,
试图搞清楚谁可能服用了那些药 或者是谁卖♥♥的
trying to work out who might have taken those pills, or who sold them.
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表