剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
这张在外面拍的照片你得看看
There's a photo taken outside that you need to see.
那是你的车吗
Is that your car?
同一型号♥ 看不到车牌
Same model. Can't see the plates.
你知道我肯定没去参加那个派对
You know I wasn't at that party.
我知道你女儿喜欢"借"东西
I know your daughter has a tendency to borrow stuff,
我还知道不久前她因为用药过量进了医院
and I also know that she was admitted to hospital not that long ago for an overdose.
这不像芙恩会干的事
It's not Fern's kind of scene.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
但如果她参加了那个派对
But if she was at that party,
考虑到那些不良毒品在四处传播
with all that bad gear floating around...
我只是想说 去看看她 好吗
I'm just saying, look in on her, OK?
如果你见了她 问问她知不知道是谁在出♥售♥
Oh, and if you do speak to her, ask if she saw who was selling.
因为一旦找到了是谁在出♥售♥
'Cause once we find out who it is,
我们就会以谋杀罪起诉那个混♥蛋♥
we're gonna charge that prick with murder.
你还好吗
Are you alright?
妈妈说她不会把我的号♥码给你
Mum said she wouldn't give you my number.
你参加了那个派对 对吗
You were at that party, weren't you?
-是的 -天 芙恩
- Yeah. - Oh, Fern.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
警方有张我的车停在派对正门外的照片
The police have a photo of my car out the front of the party.
你没有服用那种毒品吧
You didn't take what was going around, did you?
-没有 -你确定你没事吗
- No. - Are you sure you're alright?
她在你的停尸房♥里 对吗
She's in your morgue, isn't she?
你看到了发生的事吗
Did you see what happened?
他们怎么说
What are people saying?
有些人进了重症监护室
There are some people in intensive care
还有个女孩 我不确定
and there's a girl who, I don't know,
她可能会死 因为医生不知道她服用了什么
she might die because they just don't know what she took.
我能...
Can I...
我能见见你吗 确定你没事
Can I please see you, make sure you're OK?
我没事
I'm OK.
我说过这不是个好主意
I told you this was a bad idea.
-我们得去找比利 -你在开玩笑吧
- We've gotta go see Billie. - You're kidding, right?
然后说什么
And say what?
他提供的毒品会害死人
The pills he gave are killing people.
他得把那些毒品上交♥警♥方
He needs to hand them in.
-把你手里的交出去 -我想 但我刚扔马桶里冲了
- Hand yours in! - I would, but I just flushed them.
我们不能就这么去见比利然后指控他
We can't just go see Billie and accuse him like that.
向我保证你不会去 好吗
Just promise me you won't go, please.
他很危险
He's dangerous.
-你好 -嗨 我是杰西
- Hello? - Hi. It's Jesse.
学校的那个
From school?
我知道你是谁 学校的那个杰西
I know who you are, Jesse from school.
很好
Oh, good.
我就是想问问你今早还要搭我车去学校
I just wanted to see if you would like that lift this morning to said school.
一般情况下需要 但我刚把我的车弄回来...
Well, normally, but I just got my car back from...
糟了
Ugh! Shit!
斯蒂芬
Steph?
我能过会儿打给你吗
Can I call you back?
昆士兰法医学研究所
开始检查右腿
Proceeding to right leg.
开始检查右腿
检查显示
检查显示右膝前部有新鲜挫伤
Examination reveals fresh contusion on anterior of right knee
开始检查右腿
检查显示右膝前部有新鲜的挫伤
大约长三厘米
大约长三厘米宽两厘米
approximately 3cm by 2cm.
干嘛呢
Whatcha doing?
开始检查右腿
检查显示右膝前部有新鲜的挫伤
大约长三厘米宽两厘米
看干什么
你在... 请离开
W-what are you...? Please, leave.
开始检查右腿
检查显示右膝前部有新鲜的挫伤
大约长三厘米宽两厘米
看干什么
你警♥察♥树叶浇水
真神奇
Well, that's amazing.
我正在这里工作
I'm trying to work here.
看是干
水你个警♥察♥树叶
我着屎在供作
暂停 好吗 暂停
Just pause, will you? Pause!
开始检查右腿
检查显示右膝前部有新鲜的挫伤
大约长三厘米宽两厘米
看是干
水你个警♥察♥树叶
我着屎在供作
展厅
展厅
你.... 把他赶出去 好吗
Oh, you... Just get him out of here, will you?
你的早晨是不够糟吗
Is your morning lacking sufficient chaos?
-又是那个派对上用药过量的吗 -不是
- Another overdose from the party? - No.
她名字是桑缇雅·库塔斯 一名法律秘书
Her name is Xantia Couttas, a legal secretary.
尸体在市区绿地的一个池塘里找到
Her body was found in a pond in the city parklands.
有人用石头袭击了她的头部
Someone hit her on the head with a rock
然后淹死了她
and then drowned her.
-性侵 还是抢劫 -都不是
- Sexual assault? Robbery? - Neither.
怎么了
What?
她没有溺水
Well, she didn't drown.
她的喉咙太肿胀了
Her throat's too swollen.
等一下
Hang on.
泥土
Soil.
有人利用花♥园♥里的泥土使她窒息身亡
Someone choked her to death with garden soil.
比利
Billie!
比利
Billie!
比利
Billie?
比利
Billie?
比利
Billie!
糟了 比利
Shit, Billie!
比利
Billie?
救护车
Ambulance.
用药过量 奥肯弗劳尔郊区彭罗斯路142号♥
Drug overdose, 142 Penrose Street, Auchenflower.
比利
Billie?
门没锁
It's open!
救护车
Ambulance.
有人吗
Hello?
达斯巡佐
Sergeant Dass?
是你授权的当街尸检
You authorised that street autopsy.
-是哈罗这么说的吗 -不
- Is that what Harrow said? - No.
他说他知道你会拒绝
He said he thought you'd say no
所以就擅自进行了尸检
so he went right ahead and did it.
但我了解你 我知道你想念在墨尔本刑事调查处的时光
But I know you, I know you miss Melbourne CIB,
我知道你想念当警探的日子
I know you miss being a detective.
但你现在是犯罪现场调查员了
But you're Scenes of Crime now.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
一定要给玛克辛·帕维奇道歉
And make a point of apologising to Maxine Pavich.
好的
Sure.
"干涉尸体罪"
"Interfering with a corpse."
女孩母亲聘请的律师
That's the charge the lawyer engaged
正在提起这样的诉讼
by the girl's mother is throwing around.
天哪 这咖啡糟透了
God, this coffee is dreadful.
-你什么时候去的日内瓦 -跟你无关
- When were you in Geneva? - None of your business.
副法医主管不太高兴
Deputy Coroner's not impressed.
如果胃容物能提供点什么
If the stomach contents had produced something,
还有可能让你的...
it might have made your...
"漫不经心的街边手术"解释得通
.."cavalier sidewalk surgery" Easier to spin,
但并没有
but it didn't.
"漫不经心"
Cavalier.
所以我什么时候可以完成对她的尸检
So, when can I finish her post-mortem?
副验尸官想要个解释
The DC wants an explanation
为什么你没有等他回电
as to why you didn't wait for his return call.
告诉他壁细胞溶解
Then tell him that the parietal cells undergo lysis,
释放过量的盐酸
releasing excess hydrochloric acid
会很快破坏胃粘膜
that quickly destroys gastric mucosa
然后分解的混合物会渗入胃腔...
and the dissociating admixture can leak into the stomach cavity...
-丹尼尔 -意味着如果有药物的残留
- Daniel. - meaning that if there was any remnants of a pill,
-我需要尽快找到 -丹尼尔
- I needed to find it fast. - Daniel!
为了医院里奄奄一息的那个女孩
So, with a girl still dying in hospital,
所以我认为剖开一个死人试着去救她
I thought it was worth cutting open a dead one
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表