剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
I don't need my eyes.
我的听觉和嗅觉好着呢
I've got pretty legendary senses of hearing and smell.
而且...没错
And... Yep.
我就知道
That's what I thought.
"懦夫"的味道
The unmistakable smell of 'nuofu'!
我读对了吗
Am I pronouncing that correctly?
"懦夫"
'Nuofu'?
怂货 黄鼠狼 缩头乌龟
Cowards! Weasels! Poltroons!
你们这些胆小的暴徒 谋杀别人的混球
You gutless, bully, murdering arseholes!
我不会自己跳下去的 你们得自己动手杀了我
I'm not gonna jump. You're gonna have to kill me.
我们不想杀了你 哈罗医生
We don't want to kill you, Dr Harrow.
我们不希望你跳下去
We don't want you to jump.
只是想让你...住手
We want you to simply... stop.
按你上司说的做
Do what your superiors have told you.
停止你的调查 仅此而已
Stop your investigation. That's all.
我可是接受了相当多的治疗才意识到
It's taken me quite a bit of therapy to acknowledge
我就是不大擅长放手
that I'm just not that good at stopping.
诺曼公园 莫顿街 112号♥
112 Moreton Street, Norman Park.
这是斯蒂芬妮·托尔森的地址 是吧
That's Stephanie Tolson's address, isn't it?
你的前妻 你女儿的母亲
Your ex-wife, mother of your daughter,
一个独居的女人
a woman who lives alone.
-别把斯蒂芬扯进来 -那取决于你
- You keep Steph out of this. - That's up to you.
-我们不能 -我们可以
- We can't. - We can.
-我们不能就这么走了 -当然可以
- We can't just up and go. - Of course we can.
就是周末而已 你需要放空一下自己
It's just for the weekend. OK, you need to get away.
杰西
Jesse...
我负担不起
I can't afford it.
是我带你去
I'm taking you.
炉子关了吗
Is the stove off?
托尔森女士
Ms Tolson?
我们接到了哈罗医生的电♥话♥
We've had a call from Dr Harrow.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
那就告诉我是怎么回事
Then tell me what it's about.
一言难尽
It's a long story.
多管闲事 搞砸事情 你就是没法安分于本职工作 对吧
Meddling, muddling. You can't just do your job, can you?
听着 我...
Listen, I...
希望不会太浓了
I hope it's not too strong.
找到车了吗
Have you got the car?
找不到
We can't find it.
我们试图找到租车的人
We're trying to find the person who rented it,
但打过去的电♥话♥被转移向了廷巴克图
but our phone calls are being literally diverted through Timbuktu.
廷巴克图:西非马里共和国的一个城市
凶手就是哈里·魏
It was Harry Wei.
在受害者身上发现的体液 我敢保证是他的
We have bodily fluid in the victim which I swear will be his.
那我们要怎么从他那里拿到样本 哈罗
OK, well, how are we going to get a sample from him, Harrow?
这是官僚主义导致的僵局
It's a bureaucratic stalemate.
调查已被全面叫停了 伙计
We've been wide-ended, mate,
这正是那些蠢货希望的
which is just what those pricks wanted.
协议已签署了
The deal is signed.
他们今晚会为此举杯庆祝
They'll be tipping their glasses to it tonight
明天就回家去了
and they'll be going home tomorrow.
他们赢了
You know, they won.
他们在哪里庆祝啊
Where are they tipping their glasses?
嗨 你好 你能告诉她我买♥♥到了吗
Hi. How are you going? Could you tell her I've got it?
您说什么 先生
I beg your pardon, sir?
苏 你能告诉她我买♥♥到了吗
Sue, could you tell her I've got it.
抱歉 先生
I'm sorry, sir.
这是私人聚会
This is a closed function,
除非这上面有你的名字...
so unless your name appears somewhere...
我知道
Yeah, I know.
这是为哈里·魏 「中国工程」和能源部长举办的
For Harry Wei, Xiagreen and the energy minister.
是的 我知道 这就是我来这里的原因
Yes, I know. That's why I'm here.
苏不能离开 因为她要介绍部长
Sue can't leave because she's introducing the minister,
但她没法留下来 除非她先处理了...
but she can't stay unless she deals with the...
苏
Sue.
拉奇福德
Latchford.
看 她就在里面
Oh, look. There she is inside now.
别这样 那个可怜的女人都快疯了
Oh, come on. The poor woman is going nuts.
我去
Oh, Jesus Christ.
这样 给你
Look. Here.
给苏打个电♥话♥
Give Sue a call.
告诉她 丹尼斯·圭根
Tell her that Dennis Guigan
按她说的带来了阴♥道♥炎乳膏
brought her thrush cream like she asked.
交给你了
It's all yours.
等等
Wait.
祝你健康 哈里 干杯
To your health, Harry. Cheers.
原来那就是问题的根源
So that's the source of the problem right there.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
要是你当时说出来就好了 你个混♥蛋♥
Oh, if only you had used those words, you bastard.
哈特曼死在你公♥寓♥后 你只需要说出来
That's all you needed to say when that boy Hartmann died in your penthouse.
你只需要做的就是报♥警♥ 告诉他们
All you needed to do was call the police and say,
"我很抱歉 这是一场意外
"I'm sorry. It was an accident.
我们做♥爱♥时 他窒息了"
"He choked while we were screwing."
你甚至都可能不会被起诉
You probably wouldn't even have been charged.
但你没有
But no.
你不希望背上丑闻
You didn't want a scandal,
就下令切开了洛蒂·本特森的喉咙
so you had Lotte Bentsen's throat cut
只为保住你的尊严
just to save your dignity.
你知道我们公♥司♥
You know how many people...
有多少雇员吗
my company has employed...
病理学家先生
Mr Pathologist?
超过8万人
Over 80,000.
而且
And...
他们能够买♥♥吃买♥♥穿
they buy food and clothes...
有车开 而且...
and cars and keep...
保证了其他成千上万的人有工作
hundreds of thousands of others working.
如果我
If I was to...
要面对这次丑闻
face a scandal...
我公♥司♥的股价就会下跌
my company's share prices would drop...
成千上万的人
and hundreds of thousands of people...
就会挨饿
would go hungry.
这比一个人的生命更重要
That's all more important than just one life.
你也许拥有世界上所有的金钱
You might have all the money in the world...
但是你没有决定的权力
but you don't have the right to decide.
只不过...
Only...
我有
I do.
匹配吗
Is that it?
你欠我个人情
You owe me.
所以洛蒂·本特森体内的精♥液♥是哈里·魏的
So, it's Harry Wei's semen in Lotte Bentsen,
但这在法庭上是无法被采纳的
and it's completely inadmissible.
至少我们知道了
But at least we know.
国家公路局发现了搬运尸体的车
CRB has the car that moved the bodies.
匿名举报被盗
Anonymously reported stolen.
混♥蛋♥些
Bastards.
我们不会找到任何DNA 是吗
We're not going to get any DNA out of that, are we?
哈里·魏呢
And Harry Wei?
他和随行人员已经飞离这个国家了
Oh, he and his entourage flew out of the country.
那可能就是他们
That's probably them now.
我们没有与中国签订引渡条约
Well, we don't have an extradition treaty with China.
我们会走一些渠道 看有没有什么办法
We'll go through the channels, see what we can do.
要知道 有时候就是这样 哈罗
You know, sometimes it just happens, Harrow.
有时候有的家伙就是能逍遥法外
Sometimes a bloke gets away with murder.
危险解除了 斯蒂芬
Got the all-clear, Steph.
真是够了 得让丹尼尔知道我什么感受
That's it. I am giving Daniel a piece of my mind.
-狠狠说他一次 -来吧
- A very sharp piece. - Come on.
-不 -别管了
- No. - Leave it.
-不 -没关系
- No. - It's OK.
不
No!
手♥机♥给我
Give it to me.
你干什么呢
Whoa! Are you kidding?
走吧
Let's go.
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表