剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
We lubricate the hinges and locks every month.
从来没人投诉过
No-one's ever complained.
找到了
Well, there you go.
简直像个小药房♥
Looks like a pharmacy.
白粉
Powders.
机智 不在家里留下犯罪证据
Smart. Don't keep incriminating evidence at home.
红兔子
The Red Rabbits.
-给 -这可能就是那个神秘的电♥话♥号♥码
- Here. - That could be our mystery number.
比利·拉德伯恩手♥机♥上的电♥话♥号♥码是多少
What was the number on Billie Radbourne's phone?
把这部手♥机♥解锁
I want this phone unlocked.
所以你在派对上找到了她的指纹
So you found her prints at the party.
她离开时扔掉了一个塑料杯
She threw away a plastic glass while she was leaving.
她回到这里打开她的储物柜
So she's come back here to her locker,
把毒品放进去 把钱放进去
she's put drugs back, she's put money back.
锁上门 手上沾到了硅润滑剂
She locks the door, she gets silicone lubricant on her hands.
她正走向她的公♥寓♥
She's heading back towards her apartment.
没有意识到有人正守株待兔
Not realising that someone's waiting for her.
她的头部遭到袭击
She's struck on the head.
他把她拉到暗处
He drags her into the shadows
但是她无力反抗
where she's too dazed to do anything,
他铲起泥土填进她的嘴里
while he scoops up the soil.
这家伙大汗不止
This guy's sweating,
手上的汗液开始渗进泥土
and the sweat from his hands is getting into that soil.
他之所以如此大汗淋漓
And he's sweating so much
是因为他也服用了那种「红兔子」致幻剂
because he's taken a Red Rabbit hallucinogen too.
-但是... -救护车
- But... - Ambulance!
-他撑到了回家 -门没锁
- he makes it home. - It's open!
然后急救人员发现了他
And that's where the paramedics find him.
警探
Detective?
这有一条语♥音♥信息
We have a voicemail.
桑缇 你个贱♥人♥
Xant, you bitch.
你卖♥♥给我的那东西 那些红色药片
Those things you sold me, these red fucking things,
不是好货 贱♥人♥
they're bad, bitch!
我他妈的要杀了你 我要杀了你
I'm going to fuckin' kill you. I'm going to kill you!
联♥系♥医院 让他们扣留比利·拉德伯恩
Call the hospital. I want Billie Radbourne detained.
糟了
Oh, shit.
他的身体状况...
His medical condition...
先生
Sir?
嘿 嘿 比利
Hey! Hey! Billie!
比利
Billie!
比利
Billie!
比利 停下
Billie! Stop!
等下
Wait!
-我来见我的女儿 芙恩·哈罗 -芙恩·哈罗
- Here to see my daughter, Fern Harrow. - Fern Harrow.
她刚刚被释放
She's just been released.
-你有她的消息吗 -没有 但我觉得她没事
- Hey. Have you heard from her? - No, but I think she'll be OK.
毒品生意呢
And that drug business?
正如我说的 只是个误会
Well, like I said, just a big misunderstanding.
说到芙恩 你知道她的旧睡袋在哪吗
Speaking of Fern, do you know where her old sleeping bag is?
不知道 怎么了
No. Why?
我就是想着...进行一次野营旅行
I was just thinking about... going on a... camping trip.
和你那个教师朋友吗
With your teacher friend?
也许
Maybe.
你可以翻翻棚屋里的旧物箱
Why don't you check in the junk box in the shed?
好的
Yep.
谢谢
Thank you.
好的 晚安
OK. 'Night.
我想我该走了
Well, I guess I better go.
♪Total Control - The Motels♪
*逆时针般回忆着*
*Looking counter clockwise*
*对发生之事早有预料*
*Knowing what could happen*
你一直没有回答我的问题
You never answered my question.
*也许你随时就会*
*Any moment maybe you*
为什么到这里来
About why you came up here.
*就连你也会*
*Maybe even you*
下次再说
Another time.
*坚强却崩溃着*
*Steadfast collapse*
*始终确信也许随时*
*Always certain any moment*
*你也会 你也会*
*Maybe you, maybe you*
*就连你也会*
*Maybe even you*
那是什么
What's that?
*躺下继续做那甜美的梦*
*Recline complete Dream too sweet*
下次再说
Another time.
*我无法与你继续*
*I can't do it, not with you*
*和你也不行*
*Not even with you*
*也许永远都不行*
*Maybe never with you*
*我愿用一切换取全权控制*
*And I'd sell my soul for total control*
我的车
My car!
等下 停下 停下
Whoa, whoa, whoa, stop, stop. Stop!
打扰一下 朋友
Excuse me, friend.
这里不允许停车 朋友
It's a no standing zone, friend.
是的 但不是我停在这里的
Yes, but I didn't park it here.
-这是你的车吗 -是的 但之前被偷了
- Is this your vehicle? - Yes, but it's been stolen.
这是个误会
There... there's been a mistake.
是的 价值350块的误会
Yep, a $350 mistake.
什么
What...?
日内瓦科学与医学院
亲爱的玛克辛·帕维奇医生
回复: 日内瓦科学与医学研究院 - 教学与研究职务
日内瓦科学与医学研究院愿意从2018年十一月开始
为您提供一份为期三年的工作机会
您的院系职务会被推荐为教授等级
请留意您的学术职务受约于学校政策和许可
根据日内瓦科学与医学研究院的政策
三年任期为强制性 任期结束后有延长可能
我们很高兴可以发出这份加入日内瓦科学与医学研究院的邀请
面试期间所有与您会面的人都对您印象深刻
我们都很期待您的回应 如果有任何疑问请即刻联♥系♥我们
谨上
L. 戈蒂教授
-你看起来不错 -副验尸官打电♥话♥了
- You look nice. - The Deputy Coroner rang.
坠楼女孩的父母
The parents of the girl who fell from the building
同意进行尸检
have agreed to a post-mortem.
但姆巴内福强烈建议
But Mbanefo has expressly suggested
不能由你进行
that you not be the one to perform it.
不过...
But...
我知道你做事喜欢有头有尾 所以...
I know that you like to finish what you start, so...
管他呢
scoot.
你知道他们之前为什么不想继续尸检吗
Do you know why they didn't want it done?
他们还不能接受失去女儿的事实
They weren't ready to accept they'd lost her.
因为一旦我们开始尸检 一切都成真了
Because when we start, it makes it real, somehow.
照顾好她
Go look after her.
你再这么做试试
Don't you ever do that again.
我下次会填好表格的
I'll fill her up the next time.
吃糖里的那个女孩
The girl from the pond.
归我尸检 归我尸检
My autopsy, hm? My autopsy!
她只是想着度过一个愉快的夜晚
She just thought she was going to have a fun night.
直到有人卖♥♥给她毒品
Until someone sold her a pill.
前几天我看到芙恩了
I saw Fern the other day.
在后门外
Out the back.
她参加那个派对了吗
Was she at that party?
哈罗
Harrow?
没有
No.
索瑞娅·达斯
Soroya Dass.
我是莱尔·费尔利 停尸房♥那个
It's Lyle. Fairley. From Turbot Street.
嗨 莱尔
Hi, Lyle.
这有点奇怪
Now, this is a bit unusual,
还记得哈罗是怎么考虑
but remember how Harrow had a view
那些尸骨在河底待了多久吗
as to how long those bones had been in the river?
-寄生虫 对吗 -是的 只是...
- Worms, right? - Yes. It's just that...
我和他对那篇论文的理解有些不一样
well, I'm not reading the text the same way he did.
我不是说哈罗搞错了 但是...
You know, I'm not saying Harrow's wrong, but...
但是什么
But?
我认为那些尸骨在河里
I think that those bones might have been in the river
不到一年
for less than a year.
九个月
Nine months.
它们被送去火化了 莱尔
They've gone to the crematorium, Lyle.
这样啊 好吧
Oh, OK. Well...
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表