剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
No.
你得让我过去 找人帮忙
You have to let me pass you so I can get you some help.
退后 退后
Stay back. Stay back!
汤姆
Tom!
坚持住 汤姆
Hang in there, Tom.
坚持住
Hang in there!
我去找人帮忙
I'm going to get some help.
嘿 丹 是我
Hey, Dan, it's me.
西蒙刚刚来问了罗伯特结婚戒指的事
Simon was just here asking about Robert's wedding band.
爸爸 西蒙和你女朋友在贝蒂号♥上
Dad, Simon and your girlfriend, are on the Bettie.
他们在争吵 事情好像很严重
They're arguing and it looks really serious.
我在贝蒂号♥上
I'm at the Bettie.
你真的需要告诉我罗伯特·奎因的事
You really need to tell me about Robert Quinn.
汤姆 汤姆
Tom! Tom!
坚持住 汤姆
Stay with me, Tom!
救护车
Ambulance!
你之前见过这种事吗
You ever seen anything like this before?
一个人死而复生
Someone coming back from the dead?
没有 但我在网上读到过一篇文章
No, I did read an interesting published account
显然没有这么真实
but it lacked the immediacy of the real thing.
我们能找地方坐下 做个笔录吗
So, can we sit down, get a statement?
你介意我先梳洗一下吗
Do you mind if I just finish cleaning myself up?
-好的 -谢谢
- Sure. - Thank you.
我把它扔掉了
I threw them away.
或者说是抛掉了
Well, dropped them, anyway.
抛进了河里 上游
Upstream, in the river.
-为什么 -你知道为什么
- Why? - You know why,
不然你不会在这里
or you wouldn't be here.
我本应该把一整套都丢掉
I should have got rid of the lot.
但那是杰克送你的
Jack gave them to you.
索瑞娅呢
And Soroya?
我不知道她在哪里
I don't know where she is.
惠特莫尔夫人
Mrs Whittemore?
你是之前的警♥察♥
You're one of the police officers
那些来找...
who came here looking for...
你们要找的东西的警♥察♥
whatever you were looking for.
你们找到了吗
Did you find it?
没有 但我需要知道这个人是否找到了
No, but I need to know if someone else did.
是你杀了罗伯特·奎因吗
Did you kill Robert Quinn?
是的
Yes.
为什么
Why?
因为他伤害了斯蒂芬吗
Because he hurt Steph?
-不 -那是为什么
- No. - Then why,
因为他从你身边抢走了她吗
because he stole her from you?
不 不 不
No, no, no!
要知道 有段时间我为他们感到高兴
You know, for a while I was happy for them.
特别是为斯蒂芬
For Steph, especially.
很高兴看到她再次面露微笑
It was good to see her smile again.
那段时间 她和他还有芙恩都看起来很幸福
And for a while, she and he and Fern all seemed happy.
我也继续了自己的生活
And I got on with my life.
那发生了什么
So what happened?
几年以后
A couple of years later,
你记得芙恩突然变得叛逆 离家出走吗
you remember Fern went off the rails, left home?
我们以为那只是青春期作怪 但并不是
We thought it was a phase. It wasn't.
大约一年前 芙恩联♥系♥了我
But about a year ago, Fern called me.
她想和我叙叙旧
And she wanted to catch up.
我很兴奋
I was so excited.
我早到了大约一个小时
I got there about an hour early.
接着我看到了
And then I saw it.
突然间 一切都说得通了
Suddenly, it all made sense.
我可以有很多种处理方式
I could have done a number of things.
我本可以给联♥系♥斯蒂芬
I could have called Steph.
我本可以联♥系♥尼科尔斯
I could have called Nichols.
我本可以等到和芙恩谈过后再说
I could have waited until I had a chance to speak to Fern.
但是 我决定直接质问奎因
Instead, I decided to ask Quinn himself.
我用了路边的公共电♥话♥
I used a payphone up the road.
请他过来做客
Asked him to come for a visit.
我表现得轻松愉悦
I kept it light and breezy.
你为什么要用公共电♥话♥
Why did you use the payphone?
你已经决定要杀他了吗
Had you already decided you were going to kill him?
没有
No.
但是...
Though...
我也有在想他会说些什么
part of me might have been thinking what he'd say.
我该怎么做
What I'd do.
接着我听到他敲门 然后我说...
And then I heard him knock and I said...
进来吧 罗伯特
Come in, Robert.
我说 "喝酒吗"
And I said, "Drink?"
他说
And he said...
除非是好酒
Only if it's your good stuff.
原来你就住在这儿啊
So, this is where you live.
我想我也要给自己搞个这样的地方
I suppose I'll have to get something like this for me too.
鉴于斯蒂芬把我们俩都踢出去了
Now that Steph has kicked us both out.
唯一的区别是我用自己的钱买♥♥的贝蒂号♥
The only difference is I bought the Bettie with my own money.
原来是为了这事
So that's what this is about.
被拉进校长办公室
Being hauled into the headmaster's office
就为了谈论一些
for a talking to about something
完全与你无关的事
that's really none of your business.
我今天看到你和芙恩在一起
I saw you with Fern today.
是吗
Oh.
你们在争吵
You were arguing.
就在沃特街上
On Water Street.
是因为什么啊
What was that about?
我的一块手表不在了
A watch of mine has gone missing.
你知道她什么样
And you know what she's like, so...
我还以为她拿去典当了
I figured she'd took it to hock it or...
胡说
Bullshit!
丹 别随便指责我是骗子
Don't go calling me a liar, Dan.
她看上去很害怕你
She was terrified of you.
根本不是什么破表的事
That wasn't about any watch.
你已经这样对她好一段时间了 是不是
That's what this has been about, isn't it?
她成绩退步 退学
Her grades falling, her quitting school,
还有离家出走
her leaving home, her...
销声匿迹
silence.
都是因为她惧怕你
It's because she's terrified of you.
你应该忘了这种想法
You should let this whole idea go.
但你不会 是吧
But you won't, will you?
是的 至少现在不会
No. Not now.
你都对她做了些什么
What did you do to her?
你为什么不问问她对我做了什么
Why don't you ask what she did to me?
你怎么不去问她为何趁她母亲不在
Why don't you ask about the time that she invited me swimming
邀我一同游泳
when her Mum was out?
或是她来我办公室那次
Or about the time she walked into my office
为什么假装自己戴不上项链
pretending to have trouble putting her necklace on?
或是那次她不小心走进来
Or about the time when she accidentally walked in on me
-正好我在洗澡 -我不相信
- when I was showering... - I don't believe it.
别骗自己了 你知道她是个机灵的姑娘
Come on, Dan. She's a smart girl.
她已经长大了 知道自己想要什么
And she's so grown up. She knew what she wanted.
你竟然还怪她
Don't you dare blame her.
她只是个孩子
She was a child.
你猥亵她
You molested her.
你虐待我宝贝女儿
You abused my little girl.
这他妈怎么就算虐待了
How the fuck was it abuse?
她很清楚自己在做什么
She knew what she was doing. She knew.
而且我知道她也想继续这样
And I knew she didn't want it to stop.
什么时候结束的
When did it end?
满15岁时
She turned 15.
交了男朋友
Got a boyfriend, or...
意识到我们之间是...
or... realised what we were doing was...
总之 她说过自己要公之于众
Anyway, she said that she was going to tell,
我不得不告诉她 前警♥察♥
and I had to explain to her that ex-coppers
进了监狱下场不会太好
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表