剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
他一直照顾着我
And he took me under his wing,
教会了我一切
taught me everything I know,
"威士忌是用来喝的"
that whisky is for drinking,
"规则是可以绕过的"
that rules are there to be skirted around,
还有"死者应该受到尊重"
and that the dead deserve respect.
即使是我对其一直生气的父亲
Even my father, who I'd been angry at for a long time.
所以如果不是因为杰克 我想我不会在这里
So if it wasn't for Jack, I don't think I'd be here.
所以他知道你所有深藏的黑暗的秘密
So he knows all your deepest, darkest secrets.
所有的都知道
Every single one of them.
那个漂亮盒子里是什么
What's in the fancy box?
是个古董手术工具箱
It's an antique surgeon's kit.
我取得博士学位时杰克给我的礼物
A gift from Jack, from when I got my doctorate.
聊够这些自我放纵的忧郁往事了
But enough with the self-indulgent melancholy.
-还要酒吗 -当然
- More wine? - Yeah, sure.
我们没酒了
We're all out of wine.
这一表彰意义重大
This commendation means a lot.
虽然奖状上是我的名字 但这并不只属于我
But even though it's my name on the award, it isn't just for me.
这属于我们这些不懈努力
It's for all of us that have worked tirelessly
缉查冰♥毒♥的所有人
to get ice off the streets.
我对我团队的信任
The trust I put in my team.
以及他们对我的信任
The trust they put in me.
这才是我站在这里的真正原因
That's the real reason that I'm up here today.
警长
Sarge.
好的 九月二十七日
OK, September 27th.
是的 奎因购买♥♥新轮胎的前一天晚上
Yes, the night before Quinn bought those new tyres.
太好了
Yes.
能放大吗
You've enlarged it?
芙恩·哈罗
Fern Harrow.
《神秘法医》下集预告
Next on Harrow...
我们正在为谋杀指控收集证据
We are compiling evidence for a charge of murder.
有人在帮她
She had some help.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我想和芙恩·哈罗谈谈
I want to talk to Fern Harrow.
给她打个电♥话♥ 让她来见你
Give her a call and ask her to meet you.
你认为他参与了吗
You think he was involved?
哈罗能做得出蠢事来
Harrow is capable of stupid things.
他会伤害别人吗
Would he hurt someone?
警♥察♥在河里找到了他的颅骨
The cops found his skull in the river.
是你干的吗
Was it you?
你知道有谁会想伤害你的父亲吗
Do you know if anyone wanted to harm your father?
说英语 你这个可怜的犹太老太婆
In plain English, you miserable old Jew.
我不觉得她想要你帮忙
I don't think she wants your help.
你认为他杀了瓦格纳吗 仇恨犯罪吗
You think he killed Wagner? A hate crime?
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表