剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
我只是想帮她远离麻烦
I'm just trying to keep her out of trouble.
我们该怎么做
What do we do?
她不接电♥话♥ 我不知道
She won't answer calls. I don't know.
如果你见了她 让她低调点
If you talk to her, just tell her to lay low
直到事态停息
until all this blows over.
既然她开走了你的车 你是怎么过来的
If she's got your car, how did you get here?
借了费尔利的车
Borrowed Fairley's.
莱尔会把他的车借给你啊
Lyle lent you his car?
他内心深处其实是个大好人
Deep down, he's a really nice guy.
不管是谁偷的 我要他们被绑着拇指吊起来
Whoever stole it, I want them strung up by their thumbs
像皮纳塔一样打个稀巴烂
and beaten like a pinata.
皮纳塔: 装满玩具与糖果的纸糊容器
节庆或生日宴会上悬挂起来 让人用棍棒打击
谢谢你 警员
Thank you, Constable.
深呼吸
Breathe.
杰西卡 等我的出租车来了叫我下 好吗
Jessica, tell me when my taxi arrives, will you?
索瑞娅 嗨
Soroya. Hi.
-嗨 -那是谁
- Hi. - Who's that?
从阳台坠下的那个女孩和她的父母
The young girl that fell from the balcony and her parents.
啊 对了 哈罗当街剖开的那个
Ah, yes. The one Harrow cut open on the street.
怪不得他们这么伤心
Well, no wonder they're upset.
你会怎么做
What would you have done?
等验尸官的消息
Waited for the coroner.
我是说 这样搞得大家都不开心
I mean, look who's unhappy, everyone.
我们有一套程序
We have a process.
谨慎周密 虽然进度有点慢但有效
It is meticulous. It's a bit slow, but it works.
哈罗和我曾经在同一所学校上学
You know, Harrow and I went to the same school for a while.
我们俩都是成绩拿全A的学生
Straight As for both of us,
直到他退学了
until he dropped out.
他为什么退学
Why did he drop out?
家庭事务
Family stuff.
哈罗是位杰出的病理学家 但他更像是一位画家
Harrow is a fabulous pathologist but he's like a painter.
就像格列柯 赫布特尼 或是梵高那样的画家
Like a Greco or a Hebuterne or Van Gogh.
格列柯: 文艺复兴时期西班牙
著名幻想风格主义画家
赫布特尼:法国艺术家
此处不确定是姐姐/弟弟
梵高: 荷兰后印象派画家
只是用明亮的色彩展现天马行空的思想
Just all wild stabs in bright colours.
他的字典里毫无章法一说
No meticulous staying in the lines for him.
那些画家无一例外都自杀了
All those painters killed themselves.
我倒不认为他会那样做
I don't think he'll do that.
但在他自我毁灭的时候 我可不想离太近
I wouldn't want to be around him when he self-destructs, though.
你是在警告我离他远点儿吗
Are you warning me off him?
我只是好意提醒
I'm just warning.
再会
Cheerio.
拜
Bye.
-彼得 -丹 抱歉
- Hey, Peter. - Hi, Dan. Sorry.
疯狂的一天 听着 谢谢
Mad day. Listen, uh, thank you.
关于汉娜心悸的原因你说对了
You were right about Hannah's rapid heartbeat.
她的确患有QT间期延长综合征
It was long QT syndrome.
那些毒品呢 实验室有结果了吗
And what about the pills? How did your lab go?
是几种药物混合制成
They're some kind of mash-up.
主要成分是取代苯乙胺致幻剂
Mostly a substituted phenethylamine hallucinogen.
取代苯乙胺致幻剂: 一种致幻毒品
就像致幻炸♥弹♥吗
Like N-Bomb?
是的 但还含有芬太尼的成分
Yeah, but these have traces of fentanyl.
芬太尼:止痛剂
芬太尼加致幻炸♥弹♥ 简直是火上浇油
Fentanyl and N-Bomb? That's like petrol and matches.
没错 而且从汉娜的情况看来
Mm-hm. And in Hannah's case,
这毒品还引发了其体内血钾急剧下降
it triggered a severe drop in her potassium,
从而导致她的心律失常
which caused her heart to beat erratically.
那心脏病专家做了什么 静脉补镁吗
So what did the cardiologist do? IV magnesium?
我们试了镁但没有任何反应
Oh, we tried magnesium but no response,
所以不得不对她施行超速起搏
so we had to go with overdrive pacing
她现在反应良好
and she's responding well.
看上去她已经脱离危险了 不管怎样 谢谢你
Looks like she's out of the woods. Anyway, uh, thank you.
好
Ok.
您呼叫的用户暂时无法接通
The person you have called is not available.
请留下...
Please leave...
你在担心她吗
Are you worried about her?
那个在医院的女孩 我听说她会好起来的
The girl in the hospital? I heard she was going to be OK.
是的 我刚和彼得·夏尔马通了电♥话♥
Yeah. I was just on with Peter Sharma.
进来吧
Come in.
我刚准备了晚饭 要吃点儿吗
I was just making some dinner. Would you like some?
如果够吃的话
If you've got enough.
我可是有足够多的意大利面
Well, I've got enough spaghetti.
好极了
Great.
从一个男人船的大小就可以看出关于他的很多事情
A lot can be said about a man by the size of his boat.
可不仅仅是大小
It's not just the size.
-这是你女儿吗 -是的 叫芙恩
- Is this your daughter? - Fern, yeah.
她像你吗
Is she like you?
她可谁都不像
Oh, she's like no-one.
坚强有主见 肆无忌惮 在学校里拿全A
Strong, wilful, straight As in school.
-但退学了 -是的
- But dropped out? - Yeah.
那她的确是像你
So she is like you.
看来你和费尔利聊过了
You've been talking to Fairley.
我想了解你的事
I want to know about you.
我猜你是学生会长 拉大提琴 辩论队成员
School Captain, cello, the debating team.
我是总领袖生 吹长笛 科学俱乐部成员
Head Prefect, flute, and the Science Club.
领袖生:学校的一个执法团体
让我成了假身份证件 抽烟以及约会男生的不二人选
Making me the go-to girl for fake IDs and cigarettes and boys.
一个规则破坏者
A rule breaker.
那为什么来犯罪现场这个部门 是什么让你到这儿来的
So why Scenes of Crime? What brought you up here?
那你又是为什么退学
Why'd you drop out of school?
我父亲当时去世了 他曾是名医生
My father died. He was a doctor.
真正的医者
A real doctor.
而那就是你想做的 救死扶伤
And that's what you wanted to do. Save lives.
我们做我们擅长之事
We do what we're good at.
你今天做得很好
You did good today.
你救了那个女孩
You saved that girl.
是送来毒品的人救了她
Whoever brought in those pills did that.
介意来点音乐吗
Do you mind?
不 请吧
No, please.
♪Blend - Aldous Harding♪
*嘿*
*Hey, man*
*我需要你再回我身旁*
*I really need you back again*
*我们还有很多时间呢*
*The years are plenty...*
*在某处*
*Somewhere*
费尔利觉得你是个麻烦
Fairley thinks you're trouble.
*我手持你画的水彩画*
*I have a watercolour you did*
费尔利是个聪明人
Fairley's a smart man.
*我看着你在沙滩上漫步*
*I saw you walking on the sand*
香烟 假身份证和男孩们
Cigarettes, fake IDs and boys.
*在泰国*
*In Thailand*
我也是个麻烦
I'm trouble too.
我喜欢麻烦
I like trouble.
*我曾在货车上远远观望你*
*I used to watch you from the van*
*那是你的乐队*
*It was your band*
*别被我们的举止吓到 宝贝*
*Don't let us bully you, baby*
*小心你的心脏*
*Got problems of the heart*
*你就是那完美的交织*
*And you're the perfect blend...*
-吉尔 比利·拉德伯恩的手♥机♥ -怎么了
- Jill, Billie Radbourne's phone. - Mm?
他打过这个号♥码很多次
He calls this number a lot.
如果他在吸毒 那肯定是他的上家 打过去
Well, if he's using, that's his dealer. Call it.
您呼叫的用户暂时无法接通...
The person you have called is unavailable...
注册这号♥码的是谁
Who's it registered to?
伊万卡·特朗普
Ivanka Trump.
一次性预付费手♥机♥ 好吧
A burner, OK.
那这个就是他母亲的电♥话♥ 本地泰国菜外卖♥♥餐馆
So this one's his mother's phone, local Thai takeaway.
那这又是谁
So who's this?
谁是卡伦·普瑞奥德 我们能查到他的手♥机♥号♥吗
OK, who is Callan Prowd? Can we track his number?
你把手♥机♥落下了 卡伦
You left your phone, Callan!
我在找卡伦...
I'm looking for Callan...
你是芙恩 芙恩 哈罗
Fern. Fern Harrow.
我们一直在找你
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表