剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
我想知道为什么 没错
I want to know why, yes.
我想知道为什么她已经戒酒 却喝了两杯伏特加
I want to know why she drank two cups of vodka when she wasn't drinking.
我想知道为什么她停了药 胃里却全是阿米替林
I want to know why her stomach was full of Amitriptyline when she was off her meds.
我们不管"为什么" 哈罗
We are not in the 'why' business, Harrow.
我们只管"发生了什么"
We're in the 'what happened' business.
有时候知道了"为什么"才能知道"发生了什么"
Sometimes you can't tell what happened unless you know why.
那是警方的工作 法♥院♥的工作 不归我们管
That's the police's job. It's the court's job. It's not our job.
听着 你就把她的警方报告给我行吗
Look, will you just show me her police report?
你不就想知道奥利维亚·瑞莫斯为什么自杀吗
You want to know why Olivia Reimers killed herself, do you?
好啊 看吧
Right. There.
自杀遗言
Suicide note.
看最后一点
Mm. Read the last bit.
"我再也撑不下去了
"I can't handle it anymore.
我忘不了父亲对我做过的事
"The memories of what my father did to me just won't go,
我只能这么做"
"So I have to."
她父亲导致了她自杀
She killed herself because of her father. Hmm?
知道为什么了吧 看完记得登出
There's your why. Log off when you're finished.
瑞莫斯
Reimers?
哈罗
Harrow.
你是不是碰过你女儿
Did you touch your own daughter?
什么
What?!
你是不是性骚扰过你女儿 奥利维亚
Did you interfere with your daughter, Olivia?
-没有 -我看了她的遗书
- No. - I read her suicide note.
你以为她不会说吗
You didn't think to mention that?
别信那个遗书 我从没碰过她
Don't believe that note. I never touched her.
你是不是她服用抗抑郁药的原因
Were you the reason she was on antidepressants?
-是的 但那不是... -混♥蛋♥
- Yes, but, I... It's not... - Oh, fuck you!
如果你想搬进来
If you're thinking of moving in,
你前面还排了好几个人
there's quite a few people in front of you,
但我可以先看看你的推荐信
but I'm prepared to look at your references.
波拉波拉岛
Bora Bora?
你跟她说上话了
You spoke to her?
她跟我说话了
She spoke to me.
四句话 "我没事" "不用"
Eight words, "I'm fine." "Don't."
"我护照在哪"和"波拉波拉岛"
"Where's my passport?" And "Bora Bora."
确切讲只有三句 波拉波拉岛就是个地名
Technically seven words. Bora Bora, which means...
我没在说笑 丹尼尔
It's not a joke, Daniel.
我知道
I know.
我什么都试过了 就为了和她联♥系♥上
And I have tried everything, everything, to reach out to her.
-结果你不仅和她说上话了 -我也试过了
- And now, not only are you talking to her... - I tried too.
还要带她出国
..You are taking her out of the country.
我没计划过
I didn't plan it.
我必须让她站住 听我说话
I got her to stand still for four seconds, to listen.
你觉得我会相信你辞职了吗
So, you expect me to believe that you quit?
真的
I did.
不信你去问
Call work.
然后芙恩就接受你了
So, Fern let you in?
还没
Not yet.
但如果我能和她说上话 那我们还有机会
But if I can talk to her, maybe we have a chance.
她为什么会这样
Why is she like this?
别的孩子都能接受离婚
Other kids get through divorce.
所以就波拉波拉岛咯
So, Bora Bora?
非常白兰度啊
Very Brando.
记得带上宽松衣服
Pack fat clothes.
她就是这么说的
That's just what she said.
别让她失望 不然我发誓
Don't let her down, because if you do, I swear to God,
我会亲自把你大卸八块
I will put you on a slab myself.
平稳交接 那是你说的
Smooth transition, huh? That's what you said.
我真的没时间管这个 莱尔
I seriously don't have time for this, Lyle.
是吗 你觉得我就有时间吗
What? And you think I do?
你觉得这叫平稳
You call this smooth?
一根费尔利小鸡♥巴♥
"A Fairley... small penis."
真好啊
Lovely.
弄完了啊
Finished already?
不用把她再冻上了
Don't put her back into subzero.
我知道 她明天就该火化了
I know. She's scheduled for cremation tomorrow?
不不 她的遗体已经被认领了
No, no, her remains have been claimed.
瑞莫斯都掏不出两分钱来办葬礼
Reimers doesn't have two cents for a funeral.
不是瑞莫斯认领的 是科特·卡兰纳
It wasn't Reimers who claimed her body. It was Kurt Calanna.
卡兰纳 为什么
Calanna? Why?
为什么现在认领
Why now?
跟你有关系吗
Is this any of your business?
但你不觉得这很奇怪吗
But don't you think it's strange?
一年多来 他都巴不得跟她撇清关系
For more than a year, he wants nothing to do with her.
突然 我去见了他
And, suddenly, when I go to see him
问起了奥利维亚 他...
and start asking about Olivia, he's...?
你去见他了
You went to see him?
有些事他不希望我发现
There's something he doesn't want me to find.
丹尼尔
Daniel?
丹尼尔 把她密封好以便认领
Daniel, seal up her body and get it ready for collection.
都结束了
It's over.
皮带
Belt.
我只是想去民事部
I just want to go up to CIV.
衬衫
Shirt.
什么
What?
把衬衫脱掉
Take off your shirt.
伊冯娜 是我啊 丹尼尔
Yvonne, it's me. Daniel.
我来这儿好多年了 你40岁生日我还去了
I've been coming here for years. I went to your 40th.
衬衫 先生
Shirt, sir.
要么离开
Or leave.
我要把伊冯娜炒了
I'm gonna have Yvonne fired.
你在这儿干嘛
What the hell are you doing here?
为什么不回我电♥话♥
Why aren't you returning my calls?
天哪
Oh, Jesus.
你想干嘛 哈罗
What do you want, Harrow?
科特·卡兰纳 你说过他有可靠的不在场证明
Kurt Calanna. You told me that he had a solid alibi?
是的
Yep.
好 那是什么
Well, what was it?
奥利维亚·瑞莫斯死的时候
When Olivia Reimers died,
科特·卡兰纳在城里另一头
Kurt Calanna was at the other side of town,
他母亲家里
at his mother's house.
有什么需要帮忙的吗
Can I help you?
我想找索菲娅·卡兰纳的邻居
Yes, I'm looking for the neighbour of Sofia Calanna.
我就是她邻居 沃尔特·金斯伯里
Yeah, well, I'm the neighbour, Walter Kingsbury.
但如果你是来推销的话
But if you're trying to sell something...
不不不 我是为了奖来的
Oh, no, no, no, I'm here about the prize.
什么奖
What prize?
年度最佳房♥地♥产♥经纪人
The Real Estate Agent of the Year prize.
科特·卡兰纳参加了决赛
Kurt Calanna is a finalist
那些提名他的人
and those who nominated him
都能分那十万美元
are in line for their share of the $100,000.
听着 我没有提名任何人
Look, I didn't nominate anybody.
好吧 我听说他可是社区里的中坚分子
Well, we've been told that he's a stalwart of the community.
一个顾家的男人
A loving family man.
我可不这么觉得
Well, I wouldn't exactly say that.
他多久来看他妈妈一次 去年圣诞节来了吗
How often does he visit his mother? Was he here last Christmas?
-不 我去年圣诞没看到他 -复活节呢
- No, I didn't see him last Christmas? - How about Easter?
-复活节的时候他在吗 -那个...
- Was he here at Easter? - Hmm.
沃尔特 回去吧
Walter, go home.
你是谁 又是布鲁斯·瑞莫斯雇的探子吗
Who are you? Another one of Bruce Reimers' snoops?
我是法医办公室的
I'm with the coroner.
科特去年复活节不在这 是吧
Kurt wasn't here last Easter, was he?
科特没有杀那个可怜的姑娘 她是自杀的
Kurty didn't kill that poor girl. She killed herself.
她一团糟 是他的负担
She was a mess, a screw-up. A burden.
谁想要家里有个精神病呢 不是吗
And who wants mental illness in the family, right?
科特没有她更好
Kurt was better off without her.
你有孩子吗 这位
Do you have children, Mr...
哈罗 我有
Harrow. Yes.
那你应该知道自己会尽一切保护他们
Then you know you'd do anything to protect them.
下次再来可以带上警♥察♥
Come back with the police if you want.
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表