剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
那为什么要联♥系♥人寿保险
So why the life insurance call?
亲爱的 我...
Honey, I...
我必须...
I have to...
-你为什么想要了解这些事 -我想知道罗伯特的事
- Why do you want to know all of this stuff? - I want to know about Robert.
为什么
Why?
因为他打了你
'Cause he hit you.
我知道你进了医院
And I know you went to hospital.
我没事
I was OK.
我没法相信他不会再伤害你
I don't trust that he won't hurt you again.
我需要知道罗伯特是否死了
I need to know if Robert's dead or not.
-等一下 好吗 -好
- Can you just wait, please? - Yep.
布莱恩
Bryan.
嘿 斯蒂芬 我们能进来吗
Hey, Steph, mind if we come in?
我觉得最好不要
I'd rather you didn't.
搜查令仍然有效 所以...
Well, search warrant's still valid, so...
只是想再问你些事
Just want to ask you a couple more little things.
为什么 你不觉得上次已经够详尽了吗
Why, don't you think you were thorough enough last time?
你现在想知道什么
So, what is it that you want to know now?
-芙恩在哪里 -怎么了
- Where's Fern? - Why?
我们想和她谈谈
We'd like to talk to her.
-我也想 -她现在在哪里
- So would I. - Where is she now?
新南威尔士北部 她和她男朋友一起去的
Northern New South Wales. She went there with her boyfriend.
是卡伦·普瑞奥德吗
That's, ah, Callan Prowd?
是的
Yep.
什么时候
When?
大概一周前 怎么了 布莱恩
A week or so. Why, Bryan?
芙恩认识普瑞奥德多久了
How long has Fern known Mr Prowd for?
我不知道 我最近才见到他
I don't know. I only met him recently.
-里面什么都没有 -是吗
- There's nothing in there. - Uh-huh.
最近是什么时候
How recently?
标题 员工时间表上的星号♥
早上好
我最近在检查我们昆士兰法医学研究所在线系统里的进出记录
2017年十月三日
丹尼尔·哈罗
接听之前要三思
标题 员工时间表上的星号♥
早上好
我最近在检查我们昆士兰法医学研究所的在线系统里的进出记录
我发现2017年十月三日的数据里有星号♥标记
可以问一下为什么系统为这个日期添加了星号♥标记吗
此致
西蒙·范雷克
昆士兰法医学研究所 尸检技术员
嗨
Hi.
我准备去做些有点点违法的事
I'm about to do something slightly illegal.
想加入吗
Wanna join?
嘿 格里夫
Hey, Grif.
时机很好 医生 只有我在这里做准备工作
Perfect day, Doc. No-one here but me, doing the prep.
你明年还做客座演讲吗
You doing any more guest-lecturing next year?
是这么计划的 除非出了什么事
That's the plan, unless something goes wrong.
期末考试准备好了吗
Are you ready for your end of terms?
外周神经病学吗
Peripheral neuropathy?
我以为约炮算难的了
I thought getting laid was hard.
读读《结构规划》第四版 我会给你发个链接
Read Struplan, fourth edition. I'll text you a link.
谢了
Thanks, Doc.
给 拿着吧 我还有个备用的
Here, keep it. I got a spare.
谢谢 格里夫
Thanks, Grif.
-你就这么信任他吗 -他可是哈罗
- You just trust him? - It's Harrow.
如果你不能信任他 还有什么意义呢
If you can't trust him, then what's the point?
我们要找什么
What are we looking for?
主治医师说是自然死亡
Well, the attending doctor said natural causes.
杰克不这样认为
Jack thinks otherwise.
-杰克有什么证据吗 -没有
- Does Jack have any proof? - Nope.
所以没有被上报的犯罪行为 没有犯罪现场
So there's no crime reported, no crime scene,
这尸体没有证据链
no chain of evidence with this body,
甚至没有正式委托让我们来这里
no formal commission to even be here.
严格来说我是这里的员工 瓦格纳被送到了这里
I'm technically on staff here. Wagner was sent here.
听着 我正试着帮他 你到底要不要帮我
Look, I'm trying to help him. Do you want to help me or not?
好吧
Right.
你第一印象是什么
What are your first impressions?
肤色很好
Good skin colour.
肝脏功能应该还可以
Liver function probably OK.
他的手腕骨折了 可能是在很年轻的时候
He's shattered his wrist. Probably quite young.
复位得不太好
It's badly set.
手腕这里有个痕迹
There's a mark on this wrist here.
有可能是表带太紧造成的
Could be from a tight watch band.
是的
Yes.
这里
Here.
显著瘢痕 烧伤或者酸造成的
Significant scarring. Burn, or acid.
很老的伤
Very old.
你从他的面部看出了什么
What do you make of his face?
嘴唇轻微发绀
Mild cyanosis of the lips.
脸颊这里有破裂的血管
Some broken blood vessels on the cheek here.
皮下出血 缺氧吗
Petechial haemorrhaging. Anoxia?
我们也是这么认为的
That's what we think, too.
他这年纪的人 可能有无数种原因
Well, a man of his age, could be 100 causes.
杰克是对的 没有液体潴留
Jack was right. There's no fluid retention.
他的泌尿系统没有问题
His renal system's fine.
他很健康 而且
He's pretty healthy and there's
我没有看到任何明显的瘀伤
no clear bruises on his body that I can see.
好的
Right.
我们来看看
Let's have a look.
那里有些肺部泡沫
There's some lung froth back there.
不太多
Not that much.
那里也有点出血
There's a bit more haemorrhaging.
可能是咳嗽导致的
Yeah, a coughing fit could have caused that.
你好啊
Hello.
那看起来像是羽毛
That looks like a feather.
你是说枕头里那种羽毛吗
You mean like a feather from a pillow?
-你认为他是被闷死的吗 -有可能
- You think he was smothered? - Possibly.
检测这些血液
Get these bloods tested.
别告诉其他人
No need to tell anyone else.
真棒
Oh, yeah.
嘿 宝贝 我不知道你要卖♥♥什么 但是...
Hey babe, I don't know what you're selling, but...
丹尼尔·哈罗
Daniel Harrow.
-那个混♥蛋♥啊 -是我父亲
- Oh, that prick. - Is my father.
这样啊 他找到你了吗
Oh, did he find you?
我需要这个号♥码去年十月的通话记录
I need call records for this number from October last year.
我在找一个失踪的人
I'm trying to find a missing person.
-你怎么付款 -现金
- And how will you be paying? - Cash.
-那大概要花... -现在给你一百五十块
- Well, that's gonna cost about... - $150 now.
完事后还有二百五十块
Another $250 when you deliver.
我会去找你
I'll find you.
右手拇指 食指和中指
Electrical burns to the skin of thumb, forefinger
有电灼伤
and middle finger of the right hand.
-嗨 -请进
- Hi. - Oh, come in.
除非你有负责这个案子 否则我都不该让你进来
I'm not supposed to let you in unless you're involved in the case.
不过 别声张哟
But, ah, mum's the word, though, shh, of course.
哈罗不是这里唯一的叛逆者
Harrow's not the only rebel around here.
你不介意我继续工作吧
Hope you're OK if I continue my work?
-有些人必须这样 -继续吧
- Someone here has to. - Yeah, go.
抱歉
Sorry.
哈罗在哪里
Where is Harrow?
谁知道他在工作时间
Oh, off tilting who knows what windmill
去哪里浪了
instead of being here during office hours.
我知道 他总是违反规则
Mm. I know. He bends the rules.
这就好像说詹姆斯·布朗特的歌♥偶尔也有好听的旋律
That's like saying James Blunt has the occasional good tune.
他有做过头的时候吗
Does he ever bend them too far?
你是指什么
What do you mean?
他会伤害别人吗
Could he hurt someone?
哈罗能做得出蠢事来
Harrow is capable of stupid things...
但是伤害别人
but hurting someone?
我觉得不会
I can't see it.
没有警♥察♥吗
No cops?
没带女朋友吗
No girlfriends?
-索瑞娅 -二十个警♥察♥搜查了一切
- Soroya. - 20 cops went through everything.
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表