剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
借一步说话 警长
A word, Sergeant.
好
Yep.
他可不是我们的一员
He is not one of us.
我知道 但我想他也许能帮上忙
I know that, but I think he could be helpful.
我明白你的立场 但...
I understand your position, but...
-你很有人气啊 -可不是嘛
- You're popular. - Yeah.
但那些没被我迷倒的 只会更不喜欢我
But those I don't kill, I make stronger.
你
You...
记住沉默是金
Good grace demands silence.
观棋不语真君子
Observe, say nothing.
您说的极是
Absolutely.
那你逮捕的那个用手♥机♥预约了菲莉帕·韦德伯格的人
So, the guy you arrested whose phone booked Phillipa Wedburg,
这里就是他声称丢了手♥机♥的地方吗
this is where he claimed he lost it?
是的
Yeah.
那些监控摄像头 都正常工作吗
These security cameras, they work?
是的 监控室在后面
Yeah. Yeah, in the back.
不管是谁捡到了手♥机♥ 韦德伯格有接走他们吗
So, whoever had the phone, did Wedburg pick them up outside?
没有
Nope.
预约电♥话♥是从一条铁路
No, it was booked from a vacant lot
另一边的空地上打来的
on the other side of the rail line.
没有监控摄像头 什么也没
No cameras, no nothing.
那儿 吧台边的那个男人
There. That guy at the bar.
倒回去 重新播放
Go back. Replay that.
那是我们抓到的人 克拉克 看样子已经喝得半醉不醉了
Well, there's our lad, Clark. Half cut and then some.
还有他的手♥机♥
And his phone.
出现了
There.
没拍到脸 毫无用处
Well, that's as useful as a chocolate teapot.
巧克力茶壶:在英国是一种最没用处的东西
现在怎么办
What now?
我再去叫些警员
I'll get the uniforms
把这条街上其他监控一一检查下
door-knocking for other cameras on the street.
我要找出这位格子衬衫先生
I'm gonna find Mr Check Shirt.
你为什么叫我来这里
Why did you invite me here?
我还在墨尔本的时候就听说过你
I heard about you when I was still in Melbourne.
你喜欢参与到调查里
That you like to get involved.
关于我你还听说了些什么
What else did you hear about me?
你从不听别人的 也很自负
That you don't listen. You're conceited.
胡子刮得乱七八糟 向来我行我素
Your shaving skills are lacking. You're a loose cannon.
还想要喝那一杯吗
Still want to get that drink?
你犹豫的时间太长了
You took too long to answer.
该死
Shit...
还想
Yes.
再说吧
We'll see.
你完蛋了
You're screwed.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你被她迷住了
You're under her spell.
酒喝得怎样
How were drinks?
让人困惑
Confusing.
听着 我们有对韦德伯格的
Hey listen, are we running chem tests
胸骨皮肤以及胸骨下组织进行化学检验吗
on Wedburg's sternum skin and sub-sternum tissue?
不 我记得没有 怎么了
No, I don't think so. Why?
也许她被枪击了
Oh, in case she was shot.
我们找找子弹擦伤的痕迹吧
Let's look for bullet wipe.
那就先不管那些骨头
So, maybe skip the bones
-你走之前把这个做了 -没问题
- and do that before you go? - Sure.
有人要见你
Oh, and there's someone here to see you.
你好 我是卡特丽娜·韦德伯格
Good afternoon. I'm Caterina Wedburg.
菲莉帕·韦德伯格的女儿
Uh, Phillipa Wedburg's daughter.
丹·哈罗
Dan.... Harrow.
过来坐吧
Please, come and sit down.
她在那里面
Um, she's in there...
-警♥察♥说的 -是的
- ..The police said. - Yeah, she is.
我能去看看她吗
Mm... Can I go see her, please?
这个...
Well...
可以 她是你的母亲
You could. She's your mother.
但现在她是我的病人
But right now, she's my patient.
病人 你可是验尸的
Patient? You do the autopsies.
又不能让她好起来
You're not gonna make her well.
确实
No.
没人能让你妈妈好起来
No-one's going to make your mum well again.
这让我很愤怒
It makes me very angry.
也让我很难过
And it makes me very sad.
但是...
But...
我的工作不是愤怒或难过
..My job is not to be angry or sad.
我的工作是查明她到底怎么死的
My job is to find out how she died...
这样我们就能找到凶手
..So we can find out who did this.
我在调查一切可能
And I'm looking at everything.
我保证会好好照看她的
And I'm taking care of her, I promise.
由你决定
It's up to you.
这家
This one.
有了
Bingo.
拿到了
Got it.
看吧 一切都会很顺利的 小妞儿
See, everything gonna be alright, girl.
傻瓜
Idiot.
芙恩干的
Fern.
没想过我弹得有那么糟
Didn't think my playing was that bad.
我带了她的免疫检查报告过来
I came down with her immunisation papers,
我想着...你可能需要它们
thinking... you might need them.
结果看到这个
I find this.
我打给玛克辛
I ring Maxine.
"丹尼尔不是辞职了吗 他不是要去波拉波拉岛吗"
"Didn't Daniel resign? Isn't he going to Bora Bora?"
"不 哈罗改主意了"
"No, Harrow changed his mind."
-斯蒂芬... -什么也别说
- Steph... - No!
只是...
Just...
她知道你有多爱那把吉他
She knows how much you love that guitar.
如果她外在都是这样的表现...
If this is what she does on the outside...
你怎么能让她这么失望
How could you let her down like that?
又一次
Again?
这...
It's...
我最近都不想再和你说话了
I don't think I'm gonna want to talk to you for a while.
♪If You Gotta Make A Fool Of Somebody - Bobbie Gentry♪
*如果你要玩弄某人*
*If you gotta make a fool of somebody*
*如果你要玩弄一个人*
*If you gotta make a fool of someone*
*你非要来伤害我吗*
*Do you really have to hurt me?*
*我可是对你*
*I'm the one that'll worry*
*牵肠挂肚的那个人*
*About you*
*如果你要玩弄某人*
*If you gotta make a fool of somebody*
*如果你要玩弄...*
*If you gotta make a fool...*
*一个人*
*Of someone*
*你非要来伤害我吗*
*Do you really have to hurt me?*
*我可是是真心爱你的人*
*I'm the one who loves you*
*我爱你*
*I love you*
*亘古不变*
*Always true*
*我爱你...*
*I love you...*
重新检查菲莉帕·韦德伯格的心脏
Re-examination of Phillipa Wedburg's heart.
今天早些时候已取出并提取样本
Removed and sampled earlier same day.
CT扫描检测出细小异物
CAT scan identified small foreign object...
经物理检测 显示是...
..Revealed, by physical examination, to be...
一块木头碎片
..A splinter of wood.
别那么吓人 我应该能把这根股骨取出来了
Don't... don't do that! I think I can get this femur out!
别管那个 来看看这个
Leave that. Look at this.
-白蜡木 -欧洲白蜡木
- Ash. - European ash.
一种备受传统欧洲造箭者青睐的木材
A wood favoured by traditional European fletchers
用来制♥造♥箭杆
for making arrow shafts.
韦德伯格是被箭射中
Wedburg was shot by an arrow.
好好想想
Mm. Think about it.
如果她是被箭射中 假设箭头带刺
If she was shot with an arrow, with, say, a barbed head,
就无法拔♥出♥来♥ 必须得切断
it wouldn't pull out, it would have to be cut out.
而在切断的过程中
And in the process of cutting it out,
杀手掉了一小块碎片
the killer nicked off a bit of arrow shaft.
-欧洲白蜡木 -好吧
- European ash. - Ok.
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表