剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
《神秘法医》前情回顾
Previously on Harrow...
已经取样 明早第一件事
Section sampled and ready for analysis
就是送去分♥析♥
first thing tomorrow morning.
你看上对此去不太高兴啊
You don't look too happy about that.
"丹尼尔不是辞职了吗 他不是要去波拉波拉岛吗"
"Didn't Daniel resign? Isn't he going to Bora Bora?"
"不 哈罗改主意了"
"No, Harrow changed his mind."
我爱你胜过一切
I don't love anything more than you.
我还是很想和你一起离开
I still so much want to go away with you.
还想要喝那一杯吗
Still want to get that drink?
你犹豫的时间太长了
You took too long to answer.
你完蛋了
You're screwed.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你被她迷住了
You're under her spell.
-你有没有试图过... -伪造证据吗
- Were you ever tempted? - To falsify evidence?
你做了什么
What did you do?
♪September Fields - Frazey Ford♪
*你最好振作起来*
*You better get up for your mama*
*把握生命中最美好的时机*
*You better grab the best of your life*
*我知道你准备好了*
*I know you're ready*
*去成长*
*To get older*
*无论如何*
*Anyhow...*
没错 斯凯拉是真的死了
Yeah, Skyla's gone, I'm afraid.
我知道 我们都很伤心
I know, we're all pretty blue about it.
*你唯一要做的就是保持好奇*
*Well all you have to do is wander*
这老姑娘可是第一批参与研究的
The old girl was one of the first in the study.
她的确是被车碾了
Well, the vehicle did run right over her,
但我会给你个确定的结论
but I'll let you know for sure.
*穿过黑暗的时光*
*Over fields of dark time*
可怜的姑娘 我们来看看你吃了些什么
Alright, poor old girl. Let's see what you've been eating.
*你会找到自我*
*Where do you find yourself*
有了
And, voila.
鳄鱼胃一个
One crocodile stomach.
神秘法医
第一季 第三集
此处有龙[危险地带]
Hic Sunt Dracones
你好 这里是杰克·特万的房♥间
Hello, Jack Twine's room.
嗨 我是丹·哈罗
Hi. It's Dan Harrow.
嗨 丹
Hi, Dan.
抱歉这么早打扰
Sorry to call so early.
我想跟杰克说句话 你能让他接下吗
I was hoping to catch Jack. Can you put him on?
杰克现在在洗澡
Jack's just in the shower at the moment.
你想让我传个话吗
Do you want me to take a message?
不了 谢谢 没关系的
Uh, no, thanks. That's OK.
我之后再打来
Um, I'll... I'll call again.
没问题 拜拜
No worries. Bye-bye.
谢了 亲爱的
Thanks, love.
亲爱的芙恩
生日快乐
我只想让你知
爸爸
手♥机♥还你
嘿 你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Hey! Who the hell are you?
你是不是非法占用这里的那个变♥态♥
You're the prick who's been squatting!
说来话长
Funny story about that.
休闲星期二吗
Casual Tuesdays?
-想赌一把原因吗 -用来扔市政委员了
- All in on a pair of shoes? - Threw 'em at a council worker.
那事只发生过一次
That only happened once.
那是骨头的DNA分♥析♥报告吗
Is that the DNA profile of the bones?
是 我在数据库中进行了匹配
Yeah. I ran it through the database.
然后
And?
没有匹配
No match.
潜水组呢 找到颅骨了吗
And your divers? Any sign of the skull?
没有 他们还在搜寻
No, they're still searching.
所以现在又要继续在失踪人口库里找了
So, in the meantime, it's back to the Missing Persons database,
这意味着我需要准确地知道
which means that I need a really accurate idea
他在河里泡了多长时间
of how long he's been in the river.
六到十二个月
Six to twelve months.
莱尔很热心地自愿帮忙
And Lyle kindly volunteered to help.
谁会不想帮助这位女士呢
How could you not want to help this woman?
嘴真甜 但别好心帮倒忙
Sweet. But help is only helpful when you're right.
-什么意思 -没什么 你是专家
- Meaning? - No, no, no, you're the expert.
你怎么看
What do you think?
我认为骨头在水里至少两年了
I think the bones have been in the water for at least two years,
甚至更久
probably longer.
我就知道新手可能会得出这种结论
Well, I can see how a novice might jump to that conclusion,
但浸泡在亚♥热♥带水域环境
but aquatic immersion in sub-tropic waters
往往会加速骨质分解
often accelerates degradation
使得死后时间被高估
and leads to an overestimation of post-mortem duration,
特别是发生骨腔内生物群入侵时
particularly with the incursion of biota in the bone cavities,
比如萨巴线虫 不是吗
like, uh, sabatieria. Hmm?
sabatieria:一种海洋线虫
是寄生虫
Worms.
不过说起线虫纲丽体科的萨巴线虫
But with regard to the sabatieria, of Nematoda Comesomatidae,
我想你一定考虑到了
I'm sure you've taken into consideration
当它们生存在河流的咸水与淡水交汇处时
that their life cycle changes dramatically when they're in that part of the river
生命周期会有极大的改变
where salt and freshwater comingle.
繁衍周期会延缓近三倍
Then their reproductive cycle is retarded by up to 300%,
2005年奥尔索普和帕特森的研究
viz Alsop and Paterson, 2005,
因此用萨巴线虫常规生命周期做任何比较
rendering any comparison to normal sabatieria life cycles
是完全不可靠的
completely unreliable.
真是健康又安全
Health and safety!
所以大概两到四年吗
Anyway, so, 24 to 48 months?
-嗯 -好的
- Mm. - OK.
你接着处理这些
And you'll keep removing those?
"谁会不想帮助这位女士呢"
"How could you not want to help this woman?"
我真的需要读奥尔索普和帕特森的论文吗
Hey, do I really need to read Alsop and Paterson?
谁 什么 干什么用
Who? What? Whatever for?
你们俩
You two?
防护措施搞那么严干嘛
Why the Fukushima precautions?
因为找到这个的「公园和野地服务处」工作人员
Because the Parks and Wildlife officer who found this
最后进了北昆士兰的医院
ended up in a North Queensland hospital.
症状是
With?
咳嗽 呕吐 恶心
Coughing, vomiting, nausea.
正是我对北昆士兰的感觉
Exactly how I feel about North Queensland.
丹尼尔
Daniel!
闻起来有点像大蒜
Smells a bit like garlic.
成年白人男性的右臂
Right arm of an adult Caucasian male.
-手肘到腕关节距离 -28厘米
- Elbow to wrist... - 28 centimetres.
皮肤组织和肘关节肌腱大面♥积♥创伤
Massive trauma to the skin, tissue and tendon at the elbow joint.
与被鳄鱼撕咬下来的推测一致
Consistent with being ripped off by a crocodile.
我讨厌爬行动物
I hate lizards.
-什么 -没什么
- Sorry? - Nothing.
外表皮和真皮层腐烂程度较高
Epidermis and dermis quite decomposed,
所以我们没法采集指纹
so we're not gonna get any prints.
那死了有多久
So, how long dead?
可能在鳄鱼吃掉他胳膊前已经死去几天了
Likely dead a couple of days, before the croc ate his arm.
之后就泡在了爬行动物的胃酸里
Then it's been sitting in reptilian stomach acid.
你有闻到吗
Can you smell that?
一定要闻吗
Do I have to?
天哪
Oh, Jesus.
是不是有股大蒜味
Does it smell of garlic?
没错 还掺杂着其他气味
Yeah, amongst other things.
奇怪的是 我想不到任何能散发出大蒜味的肠杆菌
You see, I can't think of any enterobacteriaceae that gives off the smell of garlic.
那你觉得是什么让那个工作人员病倒了
So, what do you think knocked over that Parks officer?
-我不知道 -细菌 孢子 或者别的什么
- I don't know. - Bacteria, spores or something else?
你找到了什么
What have you found?
这个切口太整齐了
That cut's too neat.
鳄鱼牙齿没法做到这样
Crocodile teeth didn't do that.
谋杀吗
Murder?
不 也许吧
No. Well, maybe.
我没那么说
I didn't say that.
所以你的想法是什么
So, what's your theory?
有人在他死后切掉了纹身
Someone cut away a tattoo post-mortem
因为那是个特别的标识吗
because it was a unique identifier?
也可能是在将死之时 原因相同
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表