剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
*Make my spirit well*
*没有人*
*Ain't nobody*
*能召我回家*
*Gonna call me home*
*没有人*
*Ain't nobody*
*能召我回家*
*Gonna call me home*
*治愈我的内心*
*Heal my heart*
*抚慰我的灵魂*
*Make my spirit well.*
你来干什么嘛
What are you doing here?
我说过我不能帮你 因为我在体制内
I said I couldn't help while I was part of the system.
这是你女儿家吗
Your daughter's place?
你一直在付房♥租
You've been paying the rent?
过去14个月都是如此
For the last 14 months.
我必须卖♥♥掉我的房♥子
I had to sell my place.
所以我才会在穆鲁卡租下那破地方
That's why I'm renting that shit box at Moorooka.
-你没有工作吗 -我不能工作 谁能这样去工作
- You haven't been working? - I can't work. Who could work?
是你找到她的吗
Did you find her?
我们本来要去吃晚餐
We were going to have dinner.
但她迟到了 所以我过来这里
But she was late, so I came here.
-那是她撞到头的地方吗 -不
- That's where she hit her head? - No.
那是她的头被撞到的地方
That's where her head was hit.
-但她不是... -醉了吗
- But wasn't she...? - Drunk?
没错
Oh, yes.
血液酒精含量有0.12
0.12 blood alcohol level
以及阿米替林服用过量
and an overdose of Amitriptyline.
Amitriptyline:抗抑郁药物
但听我说
But listen to me.
她早已戒了酒 也不再服用阿米替林了
She'd stopped drinking and she was off her antidepressants.
明显她没有
Clearly, she wasn't.
听我说 她已经戒了
I'm telling you, she was!
人有时会忘记自己吃过药了
People can take pills and forget that they've taken them
就会再次服用
and then they take more.
更何况三环类抗抑郁药会导致心律不齐
And those tricyclic antidepressants can cause cardiac arrhythmia.
那些药没有害死她
The pills didn't kill her!
是因为那个
That did.
-脑实质... -脑实质内血肿
- Intra... - Intraparenchymal haematoma.
如果她滑倒后撞上...
Look, if he she slipped and hit her...
她没有滑倒
She didn't slip!
她已经戒酒了
She'd stopped drinking.
也断了药
She was off her meds.
这不是个意外
This was no accident.
你觉得是她未婚夫干的吗
You think it was her fiance?
科特·卡兰纳都没被起诉
Kurt Calanna wasn't even charged.
-他没有动机 -扯淡
- He has no motive... - Bullshit.
他杀了她
He killed her.
是他干的
He did it.
我能证明 这里
And I can prove it. Here.
KU 科特
"K-U." "Kurt."
这是她试图告诉我们的消息
That's what she was trying to tell us.
芙恩
Fern?
你还好吗
Are you OK?
我没事
I'm fine.
你都进医院了
You were in hospital.
你怎么样 发生什么了
Are you alright? What happened?
你住在哪里
Where are you staying?
我一直好担心你
I've been so worried about you.
你♥爸♥爸也是 他...
So was your dad. He...
我们不知道你在哪里
We don't know where you are?
不知道你受伤没有 生病没有
We don't know if you're hurt or sick or...
亲爱的 我们只是想帮你 好吗
Sweetie, we're just trying to help, OK.
不用
Don't. OK?
你为什么不跟我说话
Why won't you talk to me?
我护照在哪
Where's my passport?
昆士兰法医学研究所
早
Morning.
辛迪
Cindy.
你好
Hello.
L. 费尔利医生 大淫♥魔♥
"大淫♥魔♥"
"Big... wanker."
勿动
那是奥利维亚·瑞莫斯吗
Is that Olivia Reimers?
你从她的指甲缝里找到了什么
What did you find under her nails?
什么都没有 你在干嘛
Nothing. What are you doing?
真的什么都没有 还是没有什么特别的
"Nothing", nothing, or nothing significant?
真的什么都没有
"Nothing", nothing.
-你已经辞职了 -所以没有任何科特·卡兰纳的组织吗
- You quit. - So, no tissue from Kurt Calanna.
你 去二号♥检查室 你还是听我指挥
You. Exam room two. You're still mine.
-退休时光怎么样 -超棒
- So, how's retirement? - Awesome.
看上去和上班一样 只是没工资
Looks a lot like work, only with no pay.
-在外行人看来是如此 -我可是你训练出来的
- Ah, to the untrained eye. - You trained me.
是啊 但人无完人
Yeah, well no-one's perfect.
看她的右下颌
Look at her right lower jaw.
有可能是拇指施压造成的挫伤吗
Could that be a pressure contusion from say a thumb?
可能
Yeah.
或者是网球
Or a tennis ball.
-或者是车门 -闭嘴
- Or a car door. - Shut up.
或是在超♥市♥过道撞到了个陌生人
Or bumping into a stranger in a supermarket aisle
-或是因为拍蚊子 -认真的 闭嘴
- or slapping a mosquito. - Seriously, shut up.
原因太多了
Pretty much anything,
包括撞伤头后撞到了地上
including hitting the ground after that happened.
-她冻住了 -我知道
- She's frozen. - I know.
在解冻前你是发现不了什么的
You won't find anything until she thaws.
-我知道 -而解冻得要个几天时间
- I know. - And that could take a few days.
-帕维奇对你这么做没意见吗 -完全没有
- Is Pavich OK with you doing this? - She's totally cool.
你到底在干什么
What the hell do you think you're doing?
法医病理司法鉴定
Forensic pathology.
不不不 你已经辞职了
No, no, no, no, you've resigned.
你说过我可以来这里
You said I could be here.
不 我说的是"清空你的办公室"
No, I said, "Clean out your office."
你说的不能碰有效案子
You said no active cases.
奥利维亚·瑞莫斯的案子不是有效案件
Olivia Reimers is not an active case.
没错 已经结案了
Exactly! It's a closed case.
她的尸体三天后就得火化
Her body's being destroyed in three days.
可能是吧 除非她父亲来认领
Yeah, probably, unless her father claims it.
他不想来认领她
He doesn't want to claim her.
因为他破产了 办不起葬礼
Because he is bankrupt and he can't afford a funeral.
别管它 丹尼尔 这跟你没关系
Leave it alone, Daniel. It's not your business.
瑞莫斯认为她是被谋杀的
Reimers thinks she was murdered.
你觉得我不知道吗
Oh! You think I don't know that?
我有一整个抽屉全是他的投诉信
I have a whole drawer devoted to his letters
公诉部那边有更多
and the Department of Public Prosecution has even more.
费尔利有针对他的法♥院♥禁令
Fairley has a restraining order against him,
他女儿的未婚夫也有
as does the girl's fiance.
-卡兰纳 -他甚至没被起诉
- Calanna, yeah. - Who was never so much as charged.
听着 奥利维亚·瑞莫斯是躁狂抑郁症患者
Look, Olivia Reimers is a diagnosed manic-depressive
费尔利已经诊断她的死因为脑损伤
whose cause of death Fairley determined was brain injury.
费尔利已经签字了
Fairley signed off on it.
我也签字了 我是不会重启这件案子的
I signed off on Fairley and I am not reopening this case.
我不是让你重启它
I'm not asking you to.
-那你想要什么 -你是对的
- Well, what are you asking? - You're right.
奥利维亚·瑞莫斯的案子已经结了
Olivia Reimers is a closed case,
所以她的尸体就不再是司法证据
so her remains are no longer state's evidence.
在瑞莫斯来认领
There are three days until
或是政♥府♥火化她前 还有三天时间
Reimers claims her or the state cremates her.
把这三天给我吧
Let me have those three days.
她已经父亲允许我再次尸检
I have her father's permission to re-examine the body.
就差你的许可
I just need yours.
你看 周五我就去陪女儿了
Look, on Friday, I get to spend time with my daughter.
瑞莫斯也不会再纠缠了
Reimers will never get that again.
他就是想知道我们是否有漏掉什么
He just wants to know we didn't miss anything.
把这三天给我吧
Just let me have those three days.
好吧 三天
Alright. Three days.
但西蒙不能去帮你
But you don't get Simon.
在银染色下看到了什么
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表