剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
不能开车
Couldn't drive.
今天早上 当地农民发现了这起事故
Local farmer came across the wreck this morning.
不好意思
Will you excuse me?
大家想知道发生了什么
People want to know what's going on.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
我需要你活着的证明吗
Do I need proof of life?
如果你不喜欢女人在你醒来之前离开
Well, if you don't like women leaving before you wake up,
你就不应该住在船上
you shouldn't live on a boat.
你在哪里
Where are you?
出来半小时了 在车祸现场
Half an hour out of town on an MVA.
这对你来说小事一桩 不是吗
Ah. That's a bit straightforward for you, isn't it?
双重死亡
Double fatality.
女性死者60多岁 男性30多岁
Female 60s, male 30s?
你已经收到他们了啊
Ah, you've got them.
是的 她女儿刚刚来辨认了
Yes, her daughter just IDed them.
要来参与尸检吗
Coming in for the autopsies?
你对我还真是痴迷
Ooh, swoon.
不了 我要留下来处理这辆车
No, I'm gonna stay and check this vehicle in.
好的
Ok.
我只需要咖啡提神
I just need coffee.
过会儿再聊
Talk to you soon.
再见
Bye.
艾伦格罗夫小学
昆士兰 艾伦格罗夫 迈尔街37号♥ 4078
07-55509330
致相关负责人
我很愿意应聘小学3到4年级的教师岗位
我很愿意 我很激动
"I am excited..." I am thrilled?
我很欣喜 不对 不是欣喜
I am jubilant? No, I'm not ju...
我很愿意
"I am excited..."
-嗨 斯蒂芬 -布莱恩
- Hi, Steph. - Bryan.
嗨
Hi.
有空吗
Got a minute?
有 请进吧
Yeah, come in.
谢谢
Thanks.
一个好消息 一个坏消息
Good news, bad news.
好消息 票买♥♥好了
Good news, tickets.
坏消息 五点才出发
Bad news, doesn't leave till after 5:00.
你待在这儿 看好东西
Stay here and look after the stuff.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
我很快就回来
Be back soon.
为什么我必须在这里
Why do I have to be in here?
这样我们可以共享西蒙
So we can share Simon.
我不喜欢当着死者争论
I don't like arguing over the deceased.
为什么我不能在我的检查室 你在你的检查室工作呢
But why can't I do mine in my room and you do yours in here?
这样我们才能共享西蒙
So we can share Simon.
你们"两口子"真的需要各种心理治疗啊
There is so much therapy being born in here right now.
-我要去见玛克辛 -是她要我们一起工作的
- I'm going to see Maxine. - She wants us to work together.
-我都要走了这有什么意义 -你真的要走了吗
- What's the point if I'm leaving? - You'd really leave?
当然了 你难道不愿意吗
God, yes. Wouldn't you?
好吧 但CT扫描我先做
Alright, fine. But I get first CAT scan.
-不不 -什么
- No. No. - What?
我来做定夺
I'll be Switzerland.
中立国
好吧
Ahh.
就像日内瓦
Geneva.
我要正面
Heads.
不是吧
Ohh!
正面
Anterior visual.
右脸颊和右下颌可见冲撞性损伤
Impact trauma visible on right cheek and right mandible,
与车祸创伤一致
consistent with car.
所以当她撞上树时正在往左看
So she was looking left when she hit the tree.
右锁骨有皮损和肌肉组织撕裂
Broken skin and torn musculature over right clavicle
-在右乳♥房♥♥的上方 -看左臂这儿
- and above right breast... - This left arm here.
-这划痕 以及股骨 -你能闭嘴吗
- The scratches. And this femur... - Do you mind?
看上去像是骨折了
Looks to me to be broken.
你觉得他是想把她的手从方向盘上掰开吗
Do you think he was trying to prise her hand away from the wheel?
你知道额叶缺血可以
You do know frontal lobe blockage can
导致肌肉不自主收缩吧
result in involuntary muscle contraction?
所以你觉得是中风吗
What, so you're thinking stroke?
我不是认为 我是在观察
I'm not thinking. I'm observing.
你真打算离开吗
You'd really leave?
为什么不呢 你不久前才刚辞了一回
Why not? I mean, you resigned not so long ago.
那是为了芙恩
That was for Fern.
那你怎么改变主意了
So why did you change your mind?
也是因为芙恩
That was for Fern too.
你回来工作怎么就能帮到芙恩
How does your coming back help Fern?
或许确实没有
Maybe it doesn't.
我总是一团糟
I'm a screw-up.
这就是为什么我总是给所到之处带去毁灭
That's why I leave such a path of destruction.
不是吧 你姜饼吃完了吗
What, are you down to your last ginger snap?
哈罗不支付儿童抚养费吗
Harrow not paying child support?
芙恩已经18岁了 所以他不需要支付
Fern's 18 now, so he doesn't need to.
但他还是在支付的
And yet he still does.
那么 有何贵干
So... why are you here?
你们找到了什么
What have you found?
他给这车上保险了吗
Did he insure this?
你知道 我们几乎都没钱做其他事
You know we never seemed to have money for anything else,
但他总会照顾好那辆车
but he always took care of that car.
那是他的宝贝
It was his baby.
在过去的10个月里 是否有针对它的索赔
In the last 10 months, has there been a claim made against it?
据我所知没有
Not that I'm aware of.
谢谢你的配合 斯蒂芬
Thanks for your time, Steph.
我们已经决定
Uh, we've decided Harrow
哈罗不必为此分心
doesn't need to be distracted by this.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
别告诉他
I'm saying don't tell him.
-我不要从头部开始 -为什么不从头部开始
- I'm not starting at the head. - Why don't you start with the head?
-我从不从脑袋开始 -是你说...
- I never start at the head! - You were the one that said...
-我确实说了 -她中风的
- I do Letulle. - That she suffered a stroke.
- 我是从胸部开始的 我向来如此 -那你为什么不开始
I start in the thoracic. I always have and always will. - So why don't you start..
-寻找脑内出血点 -老大
- looking for a cerebral haemorrhage! - Boss...
...们
...ses.
我在儿子尸体CT扫描里发现了些东西
I found something on the son's CT scan.
那是一颗子弹
That is a bullet.
那是他的死因吗
Is that what killed him?
子弹进入的伤口应该在...这里
The entry wound would have been right about... here.
而那是旧瘢痕组织
And that is old scar tissue.
所以那颗子弹已经在里面很久了
So that bullet's been in there a long time.
你觉得我今晚需要穿幸运裤衩吗
Do you think I'll be needing me lucky pants tonight?
我不知道 你自己好好打扮
I don't know, play your cards right.
真是够
Fucking disgusting.
是吗 你觉得怎么样
Huh? What do you think?
我觉得你像个傻瓜
I think you look like an idiot.
如果我是个傻瓜 你就要嫁给一个傻瓜了
Well, if I'm an idiot, and you're marrying an idiot,
那从逻辑上讲这让你也成了傻瓜
then logically that makes you the idiot.
好啊
Oh, well.
你在我们结婚这天
You're really revealing how you think about me
说出了对我的真实想法啊
on the day of our wedding, aren't you?
在为时已晚前发现了不是更好吗
Well, it's better to find out before it's too late.
已经太晚了
It's too late.
你还爱他吗
Do you still love him?
我想...一部分我还爱他 是的
I guess... A part of me still does, yes.
他们找到了他的车
They found his car.
在一个水坝里
In a dam.
还不知道是他自己 还是别人把它开进去的
They don't know whether he put it there or someone else.
对不起 我不该告诉你这个
I'm sorry, I shouldn't be telling you this.
-他在里面吗 -那个
- Was he in it? - Uh...
有些人认为他可能已经死了
Some people think he might be dead.
你♥爸♥爸不这么想
Your dad doesn't.
我是说 他肯定希望他死了 但是...
I mean, I'm sure he wishes he was, but...
抱歉 你不需要担心任何...
I'm sorry, you shouldn't have to worry about any of...
-你没事吧 -嘿
- Are you OK? - Hey.
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表