剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
What does the silver stain show?
-肺囊虫 -表示什么
- Pneumocystis. - Which indicates?
持续真菌感染
Fungal infection consistent
以及死者的免疫系统缺陷
with the compromised immune system of the deceased.
很好 记下来
Good. Write it up.
-你跟着费尔利干了吗 -没 我自己干 怎么了
- Are you signed in as Fairley? - No, as me, why?
我想用他的帐号♥登录 没成功
I tried logging in as him, but I couldn't.
-费尔利改了密♥码♥ -这么没信任感
- Fairley changed his passwords. - So untrusting.
-密♥码♥是什么 -我不知道
- What is his password? - I don't know.
就算我知道 你也已经辞职了
And even if I did know, you don't work here anymore.
-你爱上费尔利了 -你知道吗
- You've fallen in love with Fairley. - You know what?
我只做了他一早上的助手
I assisted him for one morning
他就已经称赞我的工作了
and he's already complimented me on my work.
你知道你夸过我几次吗 两次
You know how many times you did that? Twice.
-一周内吗 -四年
- In one week? - In four years.
好吧 密♥码♥是什么
So, come on, what is it?
"呆板傻♥逼♥" "路边男神"
'Stiff buster'? 'Path god'?
"酷粉"
'Coldplay fan'?
Coldplay:酷玩乐队
"爱忍♥者" 1代替了字母I
It's 'love n1nja' with a numeral 1 for the I.
你在找什么
What are you looking for, anyway?
认定这不是谋杀案的警♥察♥名字
The name of the cop who decided it wasn't homicide.
我去
Oh, shit.
是尼科尔斯
Nichols.
今天又在找刺♥激♥啊 尼科尔斯
Looking sharp today, Nichols.
我去 走远点 哈罗
Jesus Christ... Go away, Harrow.
今天已经够糟了
No need to ruin an already rotten day.
-我听说你不干了 -我听说你已经不干了
- I heard you were quitting. - I heard you did quit.
有什么能帮你的吗
Can I help you?
索瑞娅·达斯警司
Sergeant Soroya Dass,
新罪案现场 她刚从墨尔本调上来
new scene of crime, she's just up from Melbourne.
丹尼尔·哈罗医生 蠢货一个
Dr Daniel Harrow. Prick.
所以你是新来的犯罪现场调查员
So, you're the new SOCO?
发生什么了
What happened?
有人想淹死一匹赛马获奖的小马驹
Someone tried to drown the foal of a prize racehorse.
马夫听到动静过来
Stablehand heard movement down here,
到溪边看到后就呼叫
at the creek. He shouted out.
小马驹跑了 犯人也吓跑了
The foal escaped. The perpetrator got spooked and ran away.
淹马未遂
Attempted equicide.
我不觉得是惯犯作案
I don't think it was a master criminal.
凶手连缰绳都没套上
The killer didn't even bring a bridle.
破工作一份 无头案一个 要我说就放弃调查
It's a shit job, dead-end case, and I say we pack it up.
你不这么看
But you don't agree?
你可以把马领进水里 但...
You can lead a horse to water, but...
你淹不死它
You can't make it drown?
没缰绳 如果不是这样的话...
No bridle. So, if not a stick, then...?
-胡萝卜 -或者苹果
- Carrots. - Or apples.
在马厩那边的冰箱里
Which they do keep in a fridge up there,
确实有这些东西
where the horses are stabled.
-但是 -锁着的
- But? - Locked.
只有报案人有钥匙
The complainant has the only key.
小马驹有吃东西吗
Has the foal eaten?
被营救以来吗
Since rescue?
还没
No.
所以我们应该检查它牙上有没有胡萝卜
So, we should check its teeth for carrots.
或者苹果
Or apples.
如果你发现了什么
And if you find any...?
调查本地所有天亮前开门的便利店
Visit all the local convenience stores open before dawn
看他们有没有卖♥♥胡萝卜
and see if they sold any carrots.
或者苹果
Or apples.
这是我听过最蠢的事
That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
是的 挺疯狂的
Yeah, it's insane.
走吧 布莱恩 试试看
Come on, Brian, let's give it a shot.
你来干什么 哈罗
What do you want, Harrow?
为了奥利维亚·瑞莫斯的案子
The Olivia Reimers' case.
该死...
Oh, for f...
因为布鲁斯·瑞莫斯
Bruce Reimers?
给我看了瓷砖上的刻痕
Showed me the tile.
KU 科特
"K-U." "Kurt."
那又怎么样 她死前最后想到的是她即将要嫁的男人
So what? Her last thoughts were of the man she was gonna marry.
哈罗 奥利维亚·瑞莫斯是个躁狂抑郁症患者
Harrow, Olivia Reimers was a medicated manic-depressive.
没有强行闯入的迹象
There was no sign of forced entry.
没作案动机 没有挣扎的痕迹
No motive. No sign of a struggle.
而且科特·卡兰纳有完美的不在场证明
And Kurt Calanna had a solid alibi.
这就是为什么已经结案了
See, that's why they call it a closed case.
那怎样才能重启调查
So, what would it take to reopen it?
对你而言吗
For you?
除非科特·卡兰纳认罪
A full confession from Kurt Calanna.
卡兰纳先生
Mr Calanna?
抱歉 我们认识吗
I'm really sorry. Do I know you?
我是丹尼尔·哈罗
Daniel Harrow.
你好
Hi.
天哪
My goodness.
多么美的订婚戒指
What a beautiful engagement ring,
-以及美丽的姑娘 -哈罗吗
- and a beautiful girl. - Harrow?
是的 我在法医办公室工作
Yes, I work with the coroner's office.
你知道你前未婚妻奥利维亚·瑞莫斯的尸体
You are aware that the body of Olivia Reimers, former fiancee,
将会在两天后被火化
is being cremated in two days' time.
如果没人认领的话
That is if no-one claims her.
她父亲是她的遗嘱执行人
Her father's the executor of her will.
我想他会去认领
I imagine he'll be claiming her.
但你都没争取一下
But you're not even contesting that.
我是说 她死前你都要娶她了
I mean, you were about to marry Olivia when she died.
你爱她 对吗
You loved her, right?
所以 为什么你都不尝试
So, why aren't you even attempting
认领遗体 送她最后一程
to claim her remains and, you know, see her off?
-苏 你先上去吧 -嗯
- Sue, why don't we head up? - Mm-hm.
好尴尬
Awkward.
没什么尴尬的 我确实爱过她
It's not awkward. I did love her.
我很爱奥利维亚
I loved Olivia very much
她的自杀让我心痛不已
and when she took her own life, it broke my heart.
我花了很长时间才从悲痛中走出来
And it took me a long time to put my life back together.
而现在我找到了我想永远在一起的爱人
And now I've found somebody I love and who I want to be with.
她爸爸说是你杀了她
Her father says you killed her.
布鲁斯·瑞莫斯吗
Bruce Reimers?
你知道奥利维亚为什么吃抗抑郁药吗
Do you know why Olivia was on antidepressants?
你读过她的笔录吗
Have you read her police report?
我想我们不会再见面了 哈罗先生
I trust we won't be bumping into each other again, Mr Harrow.
*起床啦*
* Woke up this mornin' *
*公鸡打鸣啦*
* When chickens were crowin' for day *
*意识到枕头右边*
*Felt on the right side of my pilla*
*我的男人已经离去*
*My man had gone away*
*他的枕头旁 放着一张留言*
*By his pilla, he left a note*
*写着 "对不起 简*
*Reading, "I'm sorry, Jane*
*你让我愤怒*
*"You got my goat*
*没时间结婚..."*
*"No time to marry..."*
嘿 小心点
Eh, careful!
这可是再压版 我以为你已经回家了
That's a second pressing. I thought you'd gone home.
我们还以为你一走了之了 你在干什么
And we all thought that you'd gone for good. What are you doing?
你偷看了我的文件
You're breaking into my files.
我在找警方报告
I'm looking for her police report.
然后你就能证明我是错的 你比我强吗
So you can prove that I was wrong? That you're better than me?
-你是个很好的病理学家 费尔利 -但还是比不上你
- You're a good pathologist, Fairley. - Oh, but not as good as you.
你不是更优秀 只是运气好
You're not better, you're lucky.
你到处碰运气 想查明受害者干了什么
You go dancing around, trying to find out what the victims did,
他们怎么想的 他们到底是什么样的人
what they thought, what they were like.
你知道奥利维亚·瑞莫斯是什么样的吗
You know what Olivia Reimers was like?
非常抱歉 她死了
Well, too bad, she's dead.
你知道她怎么死的吗
You know the reason she died?
就那个 大出血
There, massive haemorrhage.
那是死因 并不是成因
That's the cause, not the reason.
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表