剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
《神秘法医》前情回顾
Previously on Harrow...
如果奎因的确死了 那你知道布莱恩会找到凶手的
If Quinn is dead, you know that Bryan will find the killer.
-那可能不是奎因 -我们现在又开始潜水搜索了
- That might not be Quinn. - Well, we're diving again.
如果我们找到颅骨 就能确定了
If we find that skull, it'll be a done deal.
日内瓦研究所需要我
The Geneva Institute wants me.
上面写着"致玛克辛·帕维奇教授"
That says, "To Professor Maxine Pavich."
日内瓦科学与医学院
亲爱的玛克辛·帕维奇医生
回复: 日内瓦科学与医学研究院 - 教学与研究职务
你是把我们两个的身份都窃取了吗
Are you stealing both of our identities?
奎因的手♥机♥
Quinn's phone.
我们在奎因手♥机♥上找到了一条来自斯蒂芬·托尔森的信息
We found a message on Quinn's phone from Steph Tolson.
到此为止了 我警告你
That's it, I warned you.
等我找到你 我他妈要杀了你
Now when I find you, I'm gonna fucking kill you.
有何贵干 你们找到了什么
Why are you here? What have you found?
你知道他总会照顾好那辆车
You know he always took care of that car.
在过去的10个月里 是否有针对它的索赔
In the last ten months, has there been a claim made against it?
我们不能把这件事告诉哈罗
I don't think we can tell Harrow about this.
这存在利益冲突 他娶过奎因的妻子
It's a conflict of interest. He was married to Quinn's wife.
-奎因的车被找到了 -你怎么知道的
- Quinn's car has come up. - How do you know?
我正盯着它看
I'm staring at it.
你打算什么时候告诉我奎因车的事
And when were you going to tell me about Quinn's car?
你不信任我吗
Don't you trust me?
神秘法医
第一季 第八集
父之罪
Peccata Patris
不打招呼就用我的检查室是一回事
Using my exam room without asking is one thing,
但这张专辑可是初版的
but that album is a first pressing.
中午才轮到你值班 你现在来干嘛
And you're not rostered on until midday. Why are you here?
我在这里工作
I work here.
而你 在两层楼之上有自己的办公室 记得吗
You, however, have an office two flights up, remember?
你知道我有多久没动手做过这些了吗
Do you know how long it's been since I've picked up tools?
-七年 -七年了
- Seven years. - Seven years.
他们说你永远不会忘记 确实没错
You know, they say you never forget, they're right.
这感觉真好 你能把那个盘子递给我吗
This feels really good. Can you pass me that dish?
我猜日内瓦的工作不包括动手操作
And I'm guessing the Geneva job doesn't involve picking up tools.
对 是纯粹的学术研究
No, it's pure academia.
但它是一个国际认可的机构
But it's an internationally recognised institution,
有很好的报酬 还有瑞士巧克力
it's great pay and there's Swiss chocolate on tap,
我也不用再听你和费尔利像一窝里的猫一样打架了
and I don't have to listen to you and Fairley fight like cats in a sack.
费尔利更像雪貂一些
Fairley's a bit more ferrety.
我这个功能紊乱的法医家庭啊
My dysfunctional forensic family.
你也打算过离开我们 远离这一切
You were prepared to walk away from us, from all of this.
为了我真正的家庭
For my actual family.
布莱恩·尼科尔斯
尼科尔斯呢 他知道你在考虑去日内瓦吗
What about Nichols? Does he know you're thinking about Geneva?
不 不不 你敢跟他说半句
No. No, no, no. Don't you dare say anything.
接电♥话♥啊 我去
Pick up, come on. Shit!
你好 我是玛克辛·帕维奇
Hi, you've reached Maxine Pavich.
在此留言 稍后回电
Leave a message and I'll get back to you.
玛克斯 嗨 我是布莱恩
Yeah, Max, hi. It's, ah, Bryan.
过去几天都没有你消息
Um, just haven't heard from you in the last couple of days
想知道一切还好吗
and wondering if everything's OK.
希望你能回我一下
So, ah, can you just give us a buzz?
我想念你 亲爱的
I miss ya, sweetheart.
还不回去工作
Get back to work!
警长
Sarge?
-这是奎因的车吗 -是的 看看轮胎
- Quinn's car? - Yes. But look at the tyres.
左侧轮胎磨损十分严重
The ones on the left side are badly worn,
至少用了好几年了
at least a couple of years old.
但是右侧的两个轮胎
But both tyres on the right side...
看起来是全新的
Well, they look brand-new.
通常是同时换掉前面或后面的两个轮胎
Well, usually two new tyres'd go on the front or the back,
而不是某一侧
not on one side.
那找找奎因是在哪里更换的轮胎
OK, let's find out where Quinn got those tyres.
干得好
Good work.
我没听见你起来了 你在看什么呢
I didn't hear you get up. What are you looking at?
对不起 我睡不着
Sorry, I couldn't sleep.
啊哈 现在回床上还不算太晚
Ah-ha, it's not too late to go back to bed.
你想喝点茶吗
You want some tea?
当然
Sure.
听着 我在想我们的野营旅行
Listen, I was thinking about that camping trip.
-什么野营旅行 -没错
- What camping trip? - Exactly.
就是我们一直没去成的那个
The one we never got to take.
星期五去海边怎么样
How about we head up to the coast on Friday
过一个漫长而悠闲的周末
and make a long weekend out of it?
我很想去 但现在真的不是时候
I'd love to, Jesse, but it's just... It's not a good time.
是因为什么
What is it?
工作的事吗 因为芙恩吗
Is it work? Is it Fern?
还是因为我
Is it...? Is it me?
不是
No.
我现在只是想待在家里 仅此而已
I just... I just need to be at home right now, that's all.
弗格斯岭
葬礼策划
这是为了罗伯特吗
Is this for Robert?
是的
Yeah.
不 我是说 我其实也不清楚
No, I mean, I... I don't know, actually.
-你想谈谈吗 -不了
- Do you want to talk about it? - No.
我很好 真的
I'm fine. It's fine.
好吧
Ok.
我就不喝茶了 得去赶车
Ah, I'll probably skip tea and get a jump on the traffic.
好吧
Ok.
我会给你打电♥话♥
I'll call ya.
-你在这里做什么 -你看我像在干嘛
- What are you doing in here? - What does it look like?
但是
But...
但你没做过尸检已经有……
But you haven't done an autopsy in...
七年了 我差点忘了她干活时的样子有多美
Seven years. I almost forgot how good she looked in scrubs.
但是你...你不能...
But you... I mean you can't...
你不应该出现在这里
You're not supposed to be in here...
你在担心什么 莱尔
What are you concerned about, Lyle?
你是担心我对日内瓦的事改变想法了吗
Are you worried that I might have a change of heart about Geneva?
什么
What?
不 当然不是
No, of course not.
你有改变吗
Are you?
副法医主管跟我说你打电♥话♥问过我职位的事了
Deputy Coroner told me you rang him about my job.
你这样很不大度哟 莱尔
That's not very sporting of you, Lyle.
为什么我不可以呢
I mean, why shouldn't I?
我有这个职位所需要的能力
I have just the right attributes for the position.
背后捅刀子的能力吗
Is backstabbing an attribute?
我真的不喜欢你这种行为给我带来的压力 莱尔
You know, I really don't appreciate the pressure this puts me under, Lyle,
我当然更不喜欢你私自越级
and I certainly don't appreciate you going over my head.
在我做出决定前
Until I make a decision...
这份工作还是我的
this job is still mine.
如果你想让我给你写一封推荐信的话
If you'd like me to write you a letter of recommendation...
别挡我的路
Get out of my way.
我需要知道怎么回事吗
Should I ask?
不需要
No.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here, anyway?
我还以为你因为维维恩的生日去海边了
I thought you were heading up the coast for Vivienne's birthday?
他的名字依然是戴维
Ah, his name is still David,
30号♥我要带他去一个度假胜地
and I am taking him to a resort for this 30th.
午饭后离开
We're leaving after lunch.
很好 那你正好可以收尾这里的工作
Oh, good. You can finish up here.
拜
Bye.
嘿 是我
Hey, it's me.
想离开办公室一趟吗
Fancy getting out of the office?
嗨
Hi.
嘿 那么早就有人给你电♥话♥
Hey. Early morning call for you.
抱歉 吵醒你让我觉得很糟糕
Sorry, I felt bad waking you up.
一个人醒来让我觉得很糟糕
I felt bad waking alone.
那个男孩是谁
Who's the boy?
里斯·韦尔 17岁 奥德利高中学生
Rhys Weir, 17-year-old Alderly High School student
校赛艇队的成员
and member of the rowing squad.
今天早上他的尸体被一名划船者发现
His body was spotted early this morning by a rower.
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表