剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, my God!
我的天啊
You slept with her! What were you thinking?
你竟然跟她上♥床♥了 你当时是怎么想的啊
I wasn't thinking. Not with your brain!
我当时没去想 你是用下半身思考的吧
Oh, my God! It wasn't on purpose!
天啊 我并不是故意的
I didn't go there thinking that I-- It just... happened.
我并不是一开始就计划好了要...就那么发生了
She was doing so well.
她本来恢复得那么好了
Do you understand how this is gonna set her back?
你知道这会让她又陷入痛苦中吗
Oh, you are such a sh-- such a...
你真是个大...大...
Schmuck? Is that the word you're looking for?
混♥蛋♥吗 你是想用这个词吗
'Cause that's what I am.
因为我就是个大混♥蛋♥
You know what it means? Contemptible person, from the...
你知道那是什么意思吗 就是卑鄙的人 源自...
Yiddish for penis.
意第绪语中的"阴♥茎♥"一词
A long time ago I used to think I was a mensch.
很久以前 我以为我是个好人
That's a person with integrity. I know what it means.
意思就是正直的人 我知道那个词的意思
I don't know what happened to me.
我也不知道我是怎么了
Well, in any language, I don't understand you, or any of this.
无论用何种语言 我都无法理解你或这一切
I mean it seems like everybody wants to get on the Sol train.
就好像大家都迫不及待地跟你在一起
I mean, you're a nice-looking man and all, but seriously?
你的确长得很帅 但至于这样吗
I don't get it.
我真不懂
Maybe because I love very deeply and from my heart.
或许是因为 我是发自内心地真正去爱
People can tell that.
大家能看出这一点
I don't care! Okay.
关我屁事啊 好吧
Sol, why are you here?
索尔 你到这儿干什么来了
I want to make sure Frankie's okay.
我想确保弗兰琦没事
Well, I can pretty much guarantee you she's not.
我基本可以保证 她肯定有事
Go home, Sol. I'll take care of Frankie.
回去吧 索尔 我来照顾弗兰琦
You've done enough.
你做得已经够多了
You know where she is? Well, I have a feeling.
你知道她在哪儿吗 我有种预感
Go home... now!
回家去 立刻
I can't. I can't.
我不能 我不能
You're 72 years old, grow up!
你都72岁了 成熟点吧
Are you going to tell Robert? Are you?
你会告诉罗伯特吗 你会说吗
He'll never forgive me. Well, I wouldn't blame him, Sol.
他永远不会原谅我的 那也不能怪他 索尔
What are your options? Either you tell him the truth
你有哪些选择呢 要么你告诉他事实真♥相♥
or you start this marriage
要么你从这段婚姻的一开始
like you spent the last 20 years of your last one.
就跟你上段婚姻最后的20年一样 建立在谎言上
Oh, God! I know, I know, I know, I know.
天啊 我懂的 我懂的 我懂的
So, what are you going to be for the rest of your life?
所以你打算余生做个什么样的人呢
A mensch? Or a schmuck?
好人 还是混♥蛋♥
Frankie?
弗兰琦
I'm working.
我在工作呢
Well, sandcastle is pretty impressive.
沙子城♥堡♥的确建得很漂亮啊
I'm building my dream house.
我在建造我的梦之屋
I've a problematic turret, so if you'll excuse me.
我这个塔楼有点问题 就不陪你说话了
I just got home and found Sol in our living room.
我刚回到家 发现索尔在客厅里
He was looking for you.
他在找你
So I slept with him to see what all the fuss was about.
我就跟他上了个床 搞清楚到底是怎么回事
Don't start with me.
别跟我开玩笑
Are you insane? Why did you do that?
你是疯了吗 你为什么要那么做啊
You were making so much progress on your boundaries
你一直在跟他划清界限 进展得那么好
and keeping your distance and... you were moving forward.
保持着距离 你已经开始向前看了
What were you thinking? I wasn't.
你当时怎么想的啊 我没去想
I was home with my family. I was with him.
我当时跟家人们团聚在家里 我跟他又在一起了
I just had all these feelings. What feelings?
那些感觉都喷薄而出 什么感觉啊
That... maybe it wasn't over, maybe there was still hope.
就是 或许我们之间并未结束 或许我们还有希望
Your husband tells you he's in love with another man,
你丈夫都已经告诉你他爱上另一个男人了
and you think there's still hope?
你竟然觉得还有希望吗
I didn't say it made sense.
我可没说我的感觉是有道理的
Make sense of it! I don't know how.
那就理智地去对待 我不知道该如何做
Is there hope? No.
还有希望吗 没有
There's not.
没希望了
What happened with us is...
我们之间...
It felt wrong, like we didn't go together anymore.
感觉不对劲 就好像我们无法再心灵契合了
It's over.
都结束了
I still love him, but it's over.
我依然爱他 但我们结束了
Oh, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾 我很遗憾
It really hurts, doesn't it?
心很痛 对吧
So much. And I feel so stupid.
痛彻心扉 我感觉好愚蠢
You knew it was over six months ago.
你6个月前就已经明白一切结束了
I just seemed to realize it today.
我似乎是今天才真正明白这一点
You've been pretty smart about what I needed to do,
你对于我需要做什么倒是挺清楚的
you generally are... damn it.
真的 该死的
Well, that's true. I broke up with Guy.
那倒是没错 我跟盖尔分手了
Does he know?
他这次知道了吗
Yes, he knows.
是的 他知道了
And your camera-phone-web-FaceTime thing, it actually worked.
你那个用手♥机♥视频录制自白的办法 真的奏效了
It's surprising, isn't it? It was.
很意外 对吧 的确
Out of nowhere this man I had a thing with just bubbled up.
我突然就说出以前跟我有过一段的那个男人的名字
I hadn't thought about him in years.
我已经好多年没再想起过他了
What made you think about him?
你为什么会想到他
It made me realize what could be and what wasn't,
那让我意识到原本可能会怎样 以及什么是不对的
and I thank you for that.
我要感谢你让我明白这些
Glad to be of help. No, seriously, Frankie.
很高兴能帮上忙 不 说真的 弗兰琦
I wish you had a you to help you,
我真希望你也有遇到一个你自己来帮忙
but you don't. You only have me.
但可惜你遇不到 你身边只有我
Great, the blind leading the blind.
真好啊 一个瞎子给另一个瞎子带路
I think you're blinder. Certainly deafer.
我觉得你更瞎一点 显然要更聋一点
But here we are, sitting in the same sand.
但现在我们却坐在同一片沙滩上
Come on, let's go home.
好了 我们回家去吧
You're just gonna leave this?
你打算把这些都留在这儿吗
It's not the first house I've walked away from today!
这又不是我今天抛下的第一座房♥子了
You know, that tasty morsel you dropped
你刚刚提到的
about that man that you had the thing with...
曾跟你有过一段的那个男人的故事
Tell me more. Maybe another day.
再跟我仔细说说吧 不如改天吧
Maybe tonight over hot chocolate.
不如今晚边喝热巧克力边说吧
We'll see.
再看吧
Sol, I love you for who you are
索尔 我爱真实的你
and who I am with you.
以及和你在一起时的我
From this day forth, I freely
从今天开始 我将自♥由♥地
and joyfully join my life with yours.
开心地 和你共度人生
Wherever you go, I will go.
无论你去往何处 我必相随
Whatever you face, I will face.
无论你面对何事 我必分担
I will care for you should you become ill.
你若不幸被疾病缠绕 我定会好好照顾你
I will comfort you should you feel sad.
你若伤心难过 我定会好好安慰你
I will bathe in your joy.
你快乐 我就快乐
I am yours completely and forever.
我是你的 彻彻底底 永永远远
I take you as my partner for life,
我愿意和你结成终生伴侣
and I will give myself... to no other.
我绝不再属于 别的任何人
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表