剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Laura. Lauren?
劳拉 还是劳伦
Laurel.
劳丽尔
Maybe Meg.
可能是梅格
Where's the Mack attack, huh?
麦克林那个臭小子呢
He's attacking his other grandma and grandpa this weekend.
他这周末去骚扰爷爷奶奶了
Oh, really? I got him this really cool playhouse.
是吗 我给他买♥♥了个很酷的游戏屋
Why is it that people are always getting the kids presents?
为什么大家总给孩子买♥♥礼物
We're the ones who need them. Oh, don't worry.
需要礼物的是我们 别担心
I got you something, too. Oh, yeah?
我也有给你准备东西 是吗
Wait, is it weed?
等等 是大♥麻♥吗
Oh, boy! Beat it!
天呐 走喽
All right.
好吧
What the hell are you wearing?
你穿的是什么鬼啊
It's Vilebrequin. Their swimsuits have the St. Tropez spirit.
这叫维拉邦 他们的泳装有圣特佩罗的精神气
Hmm, fancy. You gonna wear that on your first day of work?
不错啊 你第一天上班要穿这个去吗
I might.
可能吧
I guess you can do whatever you want
你♥爸♥是老板
now that your daddy's the boss.
你大概可以为所欲为吧
And your dad, too. It's the best gig ever.
你♥爸♥爸也是 简直是最棒的工作了
How's your work going?
你的工作如何
Okay. What happened? Nothing!
好吧 怎么回事 没事
I'm beating the market by 15%, so that's really good.
我的投资回报率超过市场15% 那很牛的
And? And...
还有呢 还有
I may have sent an email to my boss about my boss
我可能误发了一封电邮给我老板
in which I called him dumber than fuck.
而且我在电邮里还骂他蠢蛋
And in your world he would appreciate that e-mail because--
你之所以觉得他会认为这好玩是因为...
I was right and he was wrong,
我是对的 他是错的
and I told him over and over that
我一遍遍地告诉他
Dell was doomed and we had to get our clients out,
戴尔完蛋了 我们得让客户抛
and then the market value dropped
紧接着市场就跌了
from 16 billion to 9 in less than a year.
一年内从160亿掉到90亿
I rest my case.
我不再说了
But you understand bosses don't like it
但你知道老板是不喜欢
when an underling calls them dumber than fuck.
被下属骂蠢蛋的吧
I totally get that.
我当然知道
It's just my feeling is don't be dumber than fuck.
但我的看法是 你别那么蠢啊
Bud's sleeping on the couch tonight!
巴德今晚睡沙发
I have to speak to Martin Costa.
我得跟马丁·科斯塔说话
Look, I just received an entire shipment of squirt tops that don't squirt.
我刚收到一整批不喷水的喷水上衣
Squirt tops that don't squirt are--
如果不喷水
They're just tops, do you see my problem?
就成普通上衣了 明白吗
Yes, I will hold.
好的 我等着
Frankie! I'm on the phone.
弗兰琦 我在讲电♥话♥呢
Sorry, it's a pulse.
抱歉 按的是点动档
I'm making Mallory a honey-mannuka shake.
我在给玛洛丽做麦卢卡蜂蜜奶昔
It's healthy and delicious. I don't want to bruise the chard.
很健康 很好喝 我不想破坏甜菜叶
She's not going to drink that.
她才不会喝那个呢
Ugh, sorry. Nobody's going to want to drink that.
抱歉 没人会愿意喝那个的
Besides, she only drinks Ovaltine when she's pregnant.
而且 她怀孕的时候只喝阿华田
Oh, and KFC gravy-- Not on my watch.
还有肯德基的肉汁 有我在就休想
It's a natural probiotic. The ancient Egyptians used it.
这是天然益生菌 古埃及人都食用的呢
Frankie, just because I'm on hold
弗兰琦 虽然我在等待
doesn't mean I'm not on the phone.
但我还是在打电♥话♥
I need to hear if someone on the other end of the line speaks.
我需要听到对面是否有人说话
As much as I enjoy having you explain to me how phones work,
我虽然很喜欢听你解释电♥话♥的使用原理
I have a pregnant woman to take care of.
我还要去照顾一位孕妇呢
Hello?
喂
I've been disconnected.
我断线了
Imagine... and with all your knowledge of phones.
想想看啊 你还那么了解电♥话♥呢
I can't believe it didn't happen after all that buildup.
我真不敢相信 准备了那么久还是没说出来
Robert, we're lucky. We dodged a bullet.
罗伯特 我们很幸运 我们躲过了一劫
Can you imagine if we told them
你能想象我们如果说了
and your daughter and Mitch walked in?
然后你女儿和米奇走了进来吗
We'd be the biggest assholes ever.
我们就是有史以来最大的混♥蛋♥了
Either way, we're going to be the biggest assholes ever,
不管怎么样 我们都会是最大的混♥蛋♥
it's just a question of when.
只是时间早晚而已
What about the end of September?
九月底说怎么样
I can't do the end of September.
我不能接受九月底
It's Rosh Hashanah. It's late this year.
那时是犹太新年 今年比较晚
Isn't it always late? No. Sometimes it's early.
不是总是晚的吗 有时候是早的
All right. Then definitely October.
好吧 那十月一定得说了
Definitely, but Frankie's birthday is October 12th--
绝对的 但弗兰琦的生日是10月12日
Okay, okay. We need to look at a calendar.
好吧 我们得对着日历找
November. Thanksgiving. Forget it.
十一月 感恩节 不行
We have all those people over. She makes tofurkey.
我们会有很多客人到家里做客 她会做豆腐火鸡
Sol, I know this isn't easy for you,
索尔 我知道这对你很难
but we will never be together if we don't pick a day.
但我们如果不定下日子 就不可能在一起了
You're right. All right. Then let's look at December.
你说得对 好吧 十二月呢
Frankie's mother died in December.
弗兰琦妈妈的忌日是十二月
It's always a very tough month for her.
她那个月一向很不好过
What is going on in here?
你们干什么呢
You're supposed to be making the marinade.
你们不是该去做腌泡汁的吗
We were just trying to pick a date. For what?
我们在挑日子呢 干什么
A trip... A cruise... to Alaska... on a ship.
旅行 巡航 去阿♥拉♥斯加 坐船
Is that what you guys wanted to talk about this morning?
你们今早就是要说这事吗
Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!
是啊 是的 没错
Well, December is out, right?
十二月不行
January we have two fundraisers
一月有两个筹款活动
and that charity museum gala, and--
还有博物馆慈善晚会
Let's just do this after you've marinated the chicken.
等你们把鸡腌好了再说吧
Great. We'll plan our trip then.
好的 我们到时再安排行程
You know what? I'll marinate the chicken myself.
得了 我自己去腌鸡♥吧♥
Robert, would you at least get the ice from the other freezer?
罗伯特 你能至少去另一个冰箱把冰块拿出来吗
We have another freezer? In the garage.
我们还有一个冰箱吗 在车♥库♥里
Alaska in January?
一月去阿♥拉♥斯加
I cracked.
我惊慌失措了
Want to build a house?
想建栋房♥子吗
We should... we should look at the directions.
我们应该看看说明书
No! No. Directions are bullshit.
不不 说明书都是扯淡的
You know what, you're right. They are condescending.
其实 你说得对 的确是瞧不起人
I... I know what'll help here.
我知道该怎么办了
Here. Ah, oh, no thanks.
给 不了 谢谢
No?
不要吗
All right. All right.
好了 好了
Is this like one of those things
像这玩意儿
that comes with its own little wrench?
也是自带扳手的吗
Wrench, wrench, wrench, wrench, wrench, wrench, wrench.
扳手 扳手 扳手 扳手...
One more time.
再来一次
Wre-n-n-n-ch.
扳...手
Ah, that's nice.
真不错
Cynthia, this is not about resin ID codes.
辛西娅 重点不是树脂分类标志
It's about the breakdown in your inspection services.
而是你的检查出了问题
I need to speak to Martin.
我得跟马丁谈谈
Yeah, I know he's in Singapore, and it's a holiday weekend--
我知道他在新加坡 又是节假日周末
It's not a holiday weekend in Singapore.
在新加坡可不是节假日周末
Not a holiday weekend in Singapore.
在新加坡可不是节假日周末哦
Thank you, Cynthia.
谢谢 辛西娅
Thank you, Brianna. She's going to get him, finally.
谢谢 布丽安娜 她终于要叫他了
Oh, I'm so sorry about all this.
很抱歉我这么忙
I really wanted to be with you this weekend.
我这周末真的很想好好陪你们的
Mom, you have a work thing. It's no big deal.
妈 你有公事要忙 没事的
Yeah. Speaking of...
好吧 说到这个...
How's yours? Work?
你的工作怎么样
It's good.
挺好的
What's the matter? It's just the usual shit.
怎么了 就是老一套而已
My mouth among other things.
我心直口快 还有其他一些麻烦
Brianna, you are so good at what you do.
布丽安娜 你很厉害的
And you make so much money
而且你能为那么多人
for so many people. Yes.
挣那么多钱 是啊
Always the smartest person in the room.
而且你永远是一堆人当中最聪明的那个
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表