剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Celebrex for arthritis,
吃西乐葆治关节炎
generic Diazepam for I don't know what,
吃安定 不知道是为了治什么病
plus half a Sonata, Lunesta,
加上半片思威坦 舒乐安定
or Ambien to help her fall asleep at night.
或者安必恩来帮助睡眠
What, are you writing a book about me?
你是要给我写本书吗
How do you know all that? Oh, I don't know.
你怎么知道那么多 我也不知道
I tend to notice a person when I live with her.
或许是因为我会去关注和我住一起的人
I can't make out your date of birth here...
我看不清你这里填的出生日期...
I'm sixtyf... She's 70. Sevenzero.
我6♥4♥ 她70了 古稀之年
Once you hit seven-zero,
人到古稀之年
the rate of complications triple after a hip event.
髋部受伤并发症发作的概率会翻三倍
Also the chance of choking on a donut,
被甜甜圈噎住的概率也要翻番
but we'll worry about that later.
不过这个我们以后再操心
When's the last time you had something to eat?
你上次吃东西是什么时候
Oh, God...
天啊
She had some chicken at five, and a glass of wine.
她5点吃了些鸡肉 还喝了杯酒
Two. Two glasses of wine.
两杯 是两杯酒
All right. You sit tight.
好吧 你躺好了
I have to have surgery.
我得做手术了
On my hip.
髋部手术
That monster Heather at that frozen yogurt place was right.
酸奶冰淇淋店那个海瑟女妖精说得对
I am an old lady.
我真是个老太太
I feel so awful about all this.
对此我真是感到抱歉
Well, that's appropriate!
你倒是会说话
I said I didn't want ice!
我说了我不要冰的
Wake up. Grace? Wake up.
醒醒 格蕾丝 醒醒
There you are... Dr. Paul wants you to suck on this.
你醒了 保罗医生让你吸这个
You have to suck on the inhalation nozzle, and move the balls.
你得含住这跟吸管 吸动这些球[蛋蛋]
Don't worry, I made a sex joke about that and he laughed.
别担心 我刚刚开了黄腔 他还笑了
He has a very nice laugh.
他笑得很开心
Okay, here you go. Into your mouth.
准备好 插入嘴中
Come on. Suck the one ball.
来吧 先吸一个球
Great!
很好
Now suck the other ball. Come on, two balls.
把那个球也吸起来 来吧 两个球
Now suck the third ball.
现在把第三个球也吸起来
Pull. Pull.
使劲 使劲
You'll do better next time, but that was good.
你下次就会成功的 这次也不错
What time is the surgery?
什么时候做手术
It's already happened.
已经做完了
Don't you remember? Mallory dropped by?
你不记得了吗 玛洛丽也来了
Dr. Paul wants you up and walking.
保罗医生让你起来走走
With that? No. No.
用那个吗 不 不
Grace?! Grace?!
格蕾丝 格蕾丝
Oh. You didn't. I didn't!
不是吧 不是我叫他来的
Oh, my God, Grace. Are you okay?
天啊 格蕾丝 你没事吧
Are you in pain? What can I do?
你疼不疼 有没有什么我能做的
Can I get you some pudding, or Jell-O?
我去给你弄点布丁 或者果冻
You can leave. Why are you even here?
你走开就行 你来这干什么
Brianna called me. She said you were...
布丽安娜给我打了电♥话♥ 她说你...
You don't look like you're dying.
你看上去不像是病危
So you own a lot of smart pantsuits.
你衣柜里全是时髦的衫裤套装
What you don't own is flow-y broken hip clothing.
却一件适合屁♥股♥有伤的人穿的都没有
So I dumped Frankie's entire closet into this.
所以我把弗兰琦的全部衣服都拿了过来
You told him I was dying?
你跟他说我病危了
She said that you were dying!
是她说你病危了
That is my concern. I am not dying.
我是这么想的 我没有病危
I'm so happy to hear that.
很高兴听到这个消息
Oh, you're worried about me.
你竟然还担心我呢
Of course I was worried about you.
我当然担心你了
Sol's worried about you, too.
索尔也很担心你
Yeah, I can tell.
是啊 看得出来
He's afraid of hospitals. So I left him in the car.
他害怕医院 所以我叫他待车上了
He's afraid of getting sick in hospitals.
他是害怕在医院染病
He actually really loves hospitals.
他其实挺喜欢医院的
Really? Bud's like that.
真的吗 巴德也是这样
That's true!
没错
You know,I have that same feeling sometimes.
话说 我有时也有这种感觉
I'm not always afraid of the hospitals.
我并不总是害怕医院
But the diseases... There's a whole thing on NPR
可那些病... 国家公共电台有节目
about how it's actually more dangerous.
说医院里其实更危险
You know what you can do to help?
你们知道怎么样更好吗
You can all leave.
你们都出去最好
Daddy, can you buy me some food that doesn't smell like decay?
老爸 你能帮我买♥♥些闻起来没腐臭的食物吗
Of course I will. I'll get you some pudding.
当然可以 我帮你弄些布丁
That's it. Keep it up. You're doing great.
好的 坚持住 你做的很棒
Now you say it, "I'm doing great".
你自己来说 我做的很棒
I'll tell you what I'm doing great at is
我做的很棒的一点就是
keeping my hands off your throat.
忍♥住没有亲手掐死你
One more hallway and we're gonna rest.
再走一段我们就回去休息
Two more hallways, I'll give you a face massage.
再走两段我就给你来个脸部按♥摩♥
Three more hallways and you'll let me have the beach house.
再走三段 你就把海滩房♥让给我
Oh, look at you, all wise-cracking. You must be feeling better.
瞧瞧你 鬼点子又多了 病情肯定好转了
Cheater.
耍赖
Dr. Mason's on his way.
梅森医生等下过来
Why would Dr. Mason be on his way?
梅森医生为什么要过来
Maybe he has a crush on you.
也许他喜欢上你了吧
Or maybe because I called him.
也许是我叫他来的
What? Why?
什么 为什么
You forgot Mallory came by to visit.
你竟然忘了玛洛丽来过
I was on drugs!
我当时服了药
You should know what that's like.
你该最清楚那是什么情形了
Wait a minute! Stop touching me!
等等 别动我
But I'm just trying to... What? Help?
我只是想... 干什么 帮忙吗
You're not helping! Helping would be not calling Dr. Mason.
你是在帮倒忙 别叫梅森医生来才算帮忙呢
Or not getting high
或是最初就别抽嗨了
and dragging me to frozen yogurt in the first place.
还把我拽到那个酸奶冰淇淋店
It was an accident. Yes, an accident I blame you for.
那是个意外 对 就算是意外我也怪你
I'm here, aren't I?
我不是在这儿照看你吗
You want to be in this hospital alone?
难道你想一个人待着吗
Because they will kill you.
他们会折磨死你的
Either they will or you will.
反正迟早死在他们或你手上
You can be a real asshole sometimes, you know that?
你知不知道你有时候真的挺混♥蛋♥的
Well, you're an idiot.
你是个蠢货
You want to know why your son has drug problems?
你知道为什么你儿子药物成瘾吗
Look in the mirror.
照照镜子就知道
Go fuck yourself.
操你自己去吧
I can't, Frankie. I broke my hip.
我♥操♥不成 弗兰琦 我髋部有伤
Hi, Dr. Paul.
你好 保罗医生
It's Dr. Mason. My first name is Paul.
是梅森医生 保罗是名字
Oh, sorry.
抱歉
Where's your friend?
你朋友呢
She left.
她走了
You've got this upside...
你把这个拿反了
There you go. There it is.
这样就好了
But before you get back to it,
你等下再吸
can you count backwards from ten for me?
能不能先从十倒数
Ten, eleven, twelve...
十 十一 十二...
Backwards from ten.
从十往回数
Ten, eleven...
十 十一...
No, that's not... wait. Ten...
不对 等等 十...
Sorry... Ten...
抱歉 十...
I'm concerned that you hit your head when you fell after all.
我担心你当时摔倒的时候还是把头撞到了
To rule out any brain trauma I'd like to do an MRI.
为了确认脑部未受损 我想让你做个核磁共振
No, no. I can't have an MRI.
不 我不要做核磁共振
There's absolutely no radiation.
绝对不会有辐射的
You can radiate the hell out of me,
你想把我辐射死都行
but I can't, I can't get into the tube.
可我不能进到那个管子里去
No, I can't. Please, please, Dr. Paul... oh, Dr. Mason.
我做不到 拜托 保罗医生 梅森医生
Would you like me to get you some Ativan?
要我给你开点安定文吗
I'd like you to get me all the Ativan!
你把安定文全开给我吧
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表