剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
or you wanna ride it bareback?
还是就直接骑上去
Get that thing off the lawn!
把那东西从草坪上移开
Yeah, get that thing off the lawn!
没错 把它从草坪上移开
And do it fast before Mrs.Applebaum
快点 别等街对面的阿普鲍姆女士
across the street has a heart attack.
因为看到它而犯心脏病
Oh, and like that would be a huge loss.
就跟她死掉会是个巨大损失似的
Look, guys, it's a party.
听我说 这是个派对
We just wanted you guys to have some fun.
我们只是想让你们能玩得开心
Twister is fun. Trivial Pursuit can be fun.
"扭扭乐"好玩 "打破砂锅问到底"也好玩
This is mortifying!
但这太丢人现眼了
Can anyone at least go out and cover it up?
有没有人能至少出去遮盖一下
I'll cover it up.
我去把它遮起来
Bud's gonna cover it up. I'm Bud.
巴德去把它遮起来 我是巴德
Good. Good man. Come, quickly.
很好 好小伙儿 来 快去
Come, quickly. Good man yourself. Come on, quickly.
快去吧 真是好小伙儿 快 快点
Get out there. That's it. Good man yourself. Good.
快出去 就这样 好小伙儿 很好
All right.
好的
Bud is here.
巴德驾到
Everything is fine. No one is upset.
一切都很好 没有人不高兴
I'm Bud.
我是巴德
I got it.
我搞定了
It's covered. I got it covered.
遮住了 我把它遮住了
I'm stuck.
我被卡住了
It's not covered.
遮不住了
It looks like a dead petting zoo on this table.
这桌上就像一个惨死宠物园
Okay, guys. Would you mind getting us a couple more flyers?
帅哥们 介不介意再给我们叫两排雅皮士
Flight. Absolutely.
是威士忌 没问题
Whatever. Okay, Frankie, enough.
管它呢 好了 弗兰琦 够了
I didn't tell you about Guy because...
我没告诉你盖尔的事是因为
I was afraid I would make you feel worse than you already do.
我怕会让你更难过 你已经那么伤心了
I was just trying to protect your feelings.
我是为了照顾你的情绪
That's so insulting.
那也太看不起人了
You don't have to manage me.
你不用管理我的情绪
I'm not managing anything.
我没有要管理任何事
I just want you to have a good time tonight.
我只是希望你今晚能玩得开心
I'm not your project.
我不是你经营的项目
I have a right to be down.
我有权利感到失落
I have a right to try to cheer you up.
我也有权利逗你开心起来
You don't understand. Everything's changing.
你不明白 一切都在变化
Even this stupid bar.
连这该死的酒吧都变了
Whiskey flights.
搞什么威士忌系列
You think you know a bar
你以为你熟悉一间酒吧
and it's there for you,
它会在那等着你光临
but suddenly it's not there for you. It's under new management.
但忽然间它就不在了 被新老板接管了
It's moving on without you.
抛下你走向前了
Everything's changing.
一切都在改变
I know, I know things are changing,
我懂 我知道事情在改变
but maybe not as much as you think.
但也许变化并不像你想的那么大
What do you mean?
什么意思
You can still dance on this bar.
你还是可以在这个吧台上起舞
Come on. Don't you want to do it, just a little bit?
来吧 难道你不想吗 就跳一下
I know I'm supposed to say yes, but watch my head.
我知道我该说同意 但请看我的头
No, come on. I'll do it with you.
不 来嘛 我和你一起跳
No, you won't. Yes, I will.
不 你才不会 我会的
Can someone please help me get onto the bar, please?
谁能扶我上这个吧台 谢谢
Oh. Oh, wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等 等等
I can't do this without her.
没有她我可办不到
Don't bump me! Maybe you just don't have any rhythm.
别撞我啊 也许是你没有节奏感
You stop right there.
你给我打住
Reverse psychology usually doesn't work on me,
逆向心理战术通常对我不管用
but I'm feeling vulnerable.
但我现在很容易被影响
Well, dance it out.
舞动起来
I am dancing it.
我在舞动
I am getting down!
我在跳呢
Yo, go girl, yeah, yeah!
加油妹子 好耶 好耶
You are not welcome here!
本店不欢迎你们
Oh, now that I can say yes to!
我对于这个倒是可以说同意了
We got kicked out of that bar! Oh, we did!
我们被赶出了酒吧 没错
We got roughed up!
我们被人粗鲁地赶了出来
Like a couple of hellions.
像两个恶棍一样
You were so bad ass! Thank you!
你的确坏透了 谢谢
No, no. When someone says that,
不不 当有人那么对你说时
you have to say, "That's right, motherfucker."
你要回答 "没错 混♥蛋♥"
That's right, motherfucker.
没错 混♥蛋♥
We'll work on it.
以后再帮你纠正
More juice, Carlos. I'm a big boy.
再加把劲 卡洛斯 我是个大男孩
Mr. Peterson, you're on deck.
皮特森先生 下一个轮到您
Have a little dignity!
有点尊严好吗
Nelson, wait. I'm sorry the party devolved into this.
尼尔森 等等 很抱歉派对变成这个样子
It was never our intention to offend.
我们绝对不是有意冒犯
Good God! Is there another way out of here?
天呐 有别的出口可以离开这里吗
Fine, we'll take you out the back,
好 我们带你从后门出去
but just to be clear,
但我要把话说清楚
we have the right to celebrate any way that we want.
我们有权利按自己喜欢的方式来庆祝
Is that what you think?
你也是这么想的吗
The kids thought we'd think it was fun.
孩子们以为我们会觉得这很有趣
They didn't mean any harm.
他们不是出于恶意
You know, Robert, you and I go a ways back.
罗伯特 我们是老相识
Yes, we do.
是的 没错
And I have to admit every once in a while,
我必须承认 有时候
I began to wonder about you.
我有点看不懂你
The pocket squares, always humming opera,
你戴着装饰方巾 嘴里总是哼着歌♥剧
the beautiful wife you never paid that much attention to.
有个美女太太 但注意力却不怎么在她身上
Then I heard about you and Sol and I thought,
后来我听说了你和索尔的事 我心想
the less I know about that the better.
我知道的越少越好
But I came tonight because I am your friend,
但今晚我来了 因为我是你的朋友
and then what do you do?
结果你干了什么
You throw your lifestyle in my face.
你们拿自己的生活方式恶心我
I don't have a problem with you being a homosexual,
我不介意你是个同性恋
but when did you become such a faggot?
但你什么时候变成了这样一个讨人厌的基佬
He's not worth it.
他不值得你这样做
You're right.
你说得对
And you're just lucky that that faggot stopped this faggot
算你走运 这个基佬阻止了我这个基佬
from putting you on your ass.
把你打倒在地
You can go out the front door,
你可以从前门离开
but you might want to stop for a picture with the giant phallus.
但你也许会想和那根巨型阴♥茎♥合个影
I'm sorry, Sol. You were right about him.
抱歉 索尔 你对他的看法是对的
You almost hit a man in our foyer. I know.
你差点在我们的门厅揍了个人 是啊
You are so hot right now!
你现在简直太性感了
Do you want to go outside?
你想到外面去吗
Oh, God, no! Whew, neither do I.
天呐 不要 我也不想
I'll call Mrs. Applebaum.
我会打给阿普鲍姆女士
I'll offer to walk her dog for a month.
我会负责帮她遛狗一个月
It might take two.
恐怕需要两个月
This turned into a good party.
今晚演变成了一场很棒的派对
I know we parked it on the street.
我确定我们把它停在街上了
It was near another street, and there was a black car nearby.
是在另一条街附近 旁边有辆黑色的车
Wasn't it silver?
不是银色的吗
Black or silver, it was... Where are you going?
黑色或银色 你去哪里
I'm gonna talk to that man. He's homeless.
我去问问那个人 他是个流浪汉
He can still talk.
那也会说话的啊
I see lots of leafs.
我看到很多树叶
I also saw your car get towed.
我还看到你的车被拖走了
Okay. Thanks.
好吧 谢了
The good news is I know exactly where the tow lot is.
好消息是我知道被拖走的车都停在哪
The bad news, I have so much weed in that car.
坏消息是我车上有太多大♥麻♥了
We'll call a cab. Okay.
我们叫出租车吧 好
You're gonna sit down there? Yeah.
你要坐在这里吗 是的
So how did this say yes night measure up?
你觉得今晚这个"同意之夜"怎么样
Grace, we got kicked out of a bar.
格蕾丝 我们被赶出了酒吧
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表