剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Newmanesque, am I right? A young Robert Shaw.
动人心魄 对吗 年轻版的罗伯特·肖
Oh, yes! That's it. Yeah?
没错 就是这样 是吧
"The trouble with the shark is he's got lifeless eyes.
"那条鲨鱼的问题在于 它有双死气沉沉的眼睛
Black eyes like a doll's eyes."
像玩具娃娃那样黑洞洞的眼睛"
"You got city hands, Mr. Hooper."
"你是个权贵人物 胡珀先生"
Not so much. Just tell me the story.
别扯了 接着讲故事
It was daytime, and I had picked up the mail...
那是白天 我刚把邮件取回来
Hi, what are you doing?
嗨 你在干什么呢
Oh, my God, Frankie, it's crazy here. There's food everywhere.
天呐 弗兰琦 这里太疯狂了 到处都是吃的
Jeff carved strawberries that look just like roses. Uncanny.
杰夫把草莓雕得像玫瑰一样 太神奇了
Okay, but you're not the only one that's got stuff going on.
好吧 但不是只有你碰到奇事了
There's stuff happening here, too. Big stuff.
我这边也发生了一些事 精彩猛料哦
What stuff?
什么事
I'm just saying that major stuff is happening.
我只是说或许这里正发生大事呢
Like what?
比如什么
If you'd seen it your eyes would have caught on fire.
如果你看到了 眼睛都会着火的
Grace kissed a convict.
格蕾丝吻了一个罪犯
What do you mean? What do I mean?
你是什么意思 我是什么意思
Grace's face was smooshed up against Byron's face.
格蕾丝的脸跟拜伦的脸贴在一起
Their lips were attached. The murderer?
他们的嘴唇粘在一起 那个杀人犯吗
No, no, grand theft auto.
不是不是 是偷车大盗
You know, with the eyes.
眼睛很迷人那个
Yeah. Well, I can understand that.
好吧 那我倒是能表示理解了
I know, right?
我懂的 就是啊
Isn't Grace still dating Guy?
格蕾丝不是还跟盖尔在一起吗
Yes, that's what makes it even crazier.
是啊 所以才更疯狂啊
Guy left to get me some of those little quiches,
盖尔去给我买♥♥小乳蛋饼
next thing I know, Grace is kissing Byron.
接下来我就看到格蕾丝在吻拜伦了
Grace! Our Grace!
格蕾丝啊 我们那个格蕾丝啊
Yes, and apparently it was not the first time.
是啊 而且那不是第一次了
I mean, she's insatiable!
她简直欲求不满
It's the best little whorehouse in Texas over here.
我们这里成德州最棒的小妓院了
That's totally insane.
简直疯了
Frankie, I have to go. We're plating the food.
弗兰琦 我得挂了 我们要摆放食物了
Okay. Fine.
好吧 行吧
I plate things, too.
我也会摆盘啊
Incredíble!
不可思议
Grace kissed one of Frankie's convicts today.
格蕾丝今天吻了弗兰琦的一个罪犯
My Grace? That's what I said.
我家格蕾丝吗 我也是这么说的
And apparently it wasn't the first time.
而且那还不是第一次了
How the hell did that happen?
怎么会那样
Well, you should see the convict. Really?
你该看看那个罪犯有多帅 真的吗
He's the siren. And she's not single.
他太迷人了 而且她不是单身
Good for her. She deserves some fun.
挺好的 她确实该享受点乐子了
Wait a minute. She's dating your friend Guy.
等等 她跟你朋友盖尔在恋爱啊
They're not married. But they're together.
他们又没结婚 但他们在一起啊
And she's just kissing anyone who wanders into the house?
她在屋里随便逮着个人吻也可以吗
But we don't know the circumstances,
但我们又不知道当时是什么情况
do we, so who are we to judge?
对吧 我们有什么资格评判别人呢
Is that what you think? You think there's a gray area?
你这么想吗 你觉得这还有灰色地域吗
We never kissed anyone but each other.
我们除了彼此就没吻过别人了啊
Did we?
有吗
Do what must be done, just get them.
想点办法 务必抢到
Exclamation point.
感叹号♥
Hey, Bri. Hey, Bri.
好啊 布丽 好啊 布丽
No. No. No.
不不不
Guys, please go away. Really?
两位 请走开吧 不是吧
You with anyone? No.
你跟别人一起来的吗 没有
Wanna sit with us? No.
想跟我们坐在一起吗 不想
Why not? Because I'm with someone!
为什么不想 因为我跟别人一起来的
What's this guy's problem? Please, please go away.
那家伙有什么毛病啊 求你们走开吧
Wait, wait, wait. The last one was Racist Dave.
等等 上一个是那个种族主义者戴夫
I loved Racist Dave. Feeling was mutual.
我爱种族主义者戴夫 感觉是互相的
And before him was Ambiguous Andrew, and Micropenis Paul.
在他之前 是暧昧的安德鲁和小鸡♥巴♥保罗
Yeah, it's a war out here. So, what's this guy's deal?
好吧 我身陷战场了 那家伙有什么特征
Does he smell like a cat? Does he have a cat?
闻起来像猫吗 他有猫吗
Is he a cat? Yes, he's a cat,
他是猫吗 对 他就是只猫
and his name is go to a different fucking movie.
他的名字叫 "滚去看别的电影吧"
It's not gonna fucking happen.
那他妈是不可能的
Well, I won.
我赢了
Minor casualties.
伤亡不大
Do we know them?
我们认识他们吗
I'm afraid that we do.
恐怕是的
Do you do magic?
你会魔法吗
And you are... Coyote.
你是... 卡奥迪
Nwabudike. Can you spell that? Do you wanna try?
奴阿布达克 你会拼吗 你想试试吗
I've known them my whole life.
我从小就认识他们了
It's their father who's marrying my father.
就是他们的父亲要跟我父亲结婚
Did I not tell you about that?
我没跟你说过这事吗
It's totally fine, I'm not damaged... by that.
完全没关系 我没有因此 而心碎
The mussel fritters caused a riot at our last event.
我们上次活动时做的贻贝馅饼引起了小小的骚乱
Not a riot, Jeff. A stampede.
不是骚乱 杰夫 是逃窜
Fair enough.
好吧
There's a riot going on in my mouth right now.
我嘴里现在就是一场骚乱
That's the aioli. Hot pepper and lime.
那是蒜泥蛋黄酱 辣椒和青柠
You kissed someone, is that what you're telling me?
你吻过别人 你是这意思吗
Sol, you must try one of the potato nests.
索尔 你一定要试一个土豆丝巢
Let's get more wine. Why? There's plenty here.
再去拿点酒吧 为什么 这里有很多了
Do you want to have an uncomfortable conversation right here?
你要在这里聊尴尬的话题吗
We need more wine. Please excuse us.
我们还要再来点酒 失陪一下
Have you ever been married?
你结过婚吗
No. Why not?
没有 为什么没有
You're tall.
你个头很高
Do you have a thyroid problem?
你甲状腺有问题吗
Family history of pituitary issues?
有脑垂体疾病的家族史吗
Nope. You think you're better than me?
没有 你觉得你比本人优秀吗
It's "Than I?" Maybe a little.
是"比我"吧 可能有点吧
I am taller than you. And I have better grammar.
我比你高 语法比你好
Where you from? Des Moines?
你来自哪里 得梅因
Okay, I have no opinions on Des Moines.
很好 我对得梅因没有偏见
Parents divorced? Not currently.
父母离异了吗 目前没有
Where do you work?
你在哪里工作
He actually works for me.
他在我的公♥司♥里工作
There it is! That's the problem!
就是这原因 那就是问题所在
Look, I know, before you say anything else,
听着 我知道 在你们说别的之前
I'm just gonna go out on a limb here and say...
我要大胆地说一句
I'm really crazy about her.
我是真的为她痴狂
Do either of you guys have a problem with that?
你们对此有意见吗
I don't have a problem with that.
我没意见
Tall-Pants McGrammar-Glasses put us in our place, didn't he?
大语法高个四眼男要把我们赶回原位了 是吧
Yeah. Just gonna go back to my real seat.
是啊 我要回到我的座位上去了
Pleasure meeting you, Inevitable Lawsuit Barry.
很高兴认识你 不可避免要吃官司的巴里
You, too.
我也是
You kissed somebody? It doesn't matter.
你吻了别人吗 那不重要
Was it more than a kiss?
不止是亲吻吗
Oh, God, it was more than a kiss!
天呐 看来真的不止亲吻
It was twelve years ago, and we were broken up!
那是12年前 我们那时候分手了
You still should have told me!
那你也早应该告诉我
Sol, please, let it go. That's not how it works.
索尔 拜托 忘掉吧 不可能这么容易的
It would be over by now if you told me then,
如果你那时候告诉我 现在早就翻篇了
but you didn't, so letting it go might take a while.
但你没有 所以要忘掉可没那么快
So, when should I have told you?
那我该什么时候告诉你呢
When it happened and we weren't speaking?
在这事发生后 我们又不说话的时候吗
Or when we got back together and things were good again?
还是我们重归于好 甜甜蜜蜜的时候呢
I don't know!
我不知道
Okay, okay, fine, you're right. You're absolutely right.
好吧好吧 你说得对 你非常正确
I should have told you at the appropriate time,
我应该找一个合适的时间
in the appropriate way, but this isn't it!
用合适的方式告诉你 但现在不是
Can we just please get through this evening, Sol?
我们能和平度过今晚吗 索尔
The guys made all that food just for us.
那两人为我们做了那么多食物
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表