剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
No, you are not.
不 绝对不行
Mal.
玛洛
Broseph.
兄瑟夫
Who would like some sparkling apple cider?
谁想喝气泡苹果汁啊
Oh, geez, that's... that's because of me.
天啊 都是因为我 你们才不能喝酒
It's fine. Please, everyone drink, enjoy.
没事的 你们都敞开了喝 好好享受吧
See? Straight from the alcoholic's mouth.
瞧吧 酒鬼自己都这么说了
He says it's fine.
他说没事的
Thanks, Coyote, but it's okay.
谢了 卡奥迪 不喝酒没什么的
Everybody's needs have been considered tonight.
今晚每个人的需求都要被考虑到
Mal, the bread crumbs are gluten-free.
玛洛 面包屑是不含面筋的
You're special, too.
你也是个特殊的贵客
Mal.
玛洛
Come here.
过来啊
No.
不要
Mal... I am not engaging with you.
玛洛 我不想和你有任何交集
You're not engaging? No.
你不想有任何交集 不想
Okay, I have no idea what I did that night.
好吧 我完全不知道我那晚干了些什么
Are you kidding me? No!
你在开玩笑吗 不是
I was on a cocktail of tequila,
我当时乱七八糟地喝了龙舌兰酒
cocaine and non-stick cooking spray.
吸了可♥卡♥因♥ 以及不粘锅喷油
You guys, there's cheese. Just a second!
二位 芝士好了 稍等一下
Well, let me refresh your memory.
那我就来复述一下当晚的事件
After mowing down my mailbox,
在推倒了我家邮箱之后
you proceeded to get out of your car
你从车里出来
and start shouting at the top of your lungs,
然后扯着嗓子吼
"Mal, don't marry Mitch!
"玛洛 别嫁给米奇
It doesn't have to be me, just don't marry Mitch!"
你不是非得嫁给我 反正别嫁给米奇"
Which manages to not only scare my children,
那不仅吓到了我的孩子们
but really piss off my husband, who, by the way,
而且让我丈夫很火大 顺便说下
I had already been married to for seven years.
我嫁给他都已经7年了
Fuck.
我♥操♥
I had no idea.
我当时完全搞不清状况
That's really, really bad.
那可真是非常非常糟糕
Let's go, everybody! Phones in the box.
大家都出来吃饭吧 手♥机♥都放进盒子里
Phones.
手♥机♥没收
God, I thought you only did this at your house.
天啊 我以为你只在你自己家这样呢
This is his house.
这里就是他的家
I need a drink or I need my phone.
我需要喝酒 要么就得要手♥机♥
You have got to give me something.
你必须给我一样
We hid a bottle of Chianti...
我们藏了瓶吉安蒂红葡萄酒
Behind the toaster.
在面包机后面
Good enough.
挺好的
Let's eat!
开吃吧
Did you steal my scissors?
你偷了我的剪刀吗
Yes. Well, can I have 'em back?
是的 能还给我吗
Will you stop trimming the rugs?
你能别再修剪地毯了吗
Yes.
可以
That's not bad.
那画不错啊
What is it, an otter?
画的是什么 水獭吗
It's my fucking day.
是我这操蛋的一天
Did you get your job back?
你拿回你的工作了吗
No, no. I decided it's... it's not me anymore.
没 我决定 我已经不是当年那个我了
How did you get the almond to actually stick to the chicken?
你是怎么把杏仁粘在鸡肉上的啊
Interesting. Egg whites!
有意思 用蛋清粘的
There are eggs in this?
这里面有鸡蛋吗
You have a problem with the eggs but not the chicken?
你不能吃鸡蛋 却可以吃鸡肉吗
That's classic. Just egg whites, no yolk.
真有格调啊 就蛋清而已 没有蛋黄
And then you just grind up the almonds with a little paprika.
然后把杏仁磨碎 和辣椒粉搅拌在一起
He's like a magician in the kitchen.
他在厨房♥里就像是魔术师一样
Do you think it's dry?
你觉得这个是不是有点干
A little.
有点吧
I think it's perfect, babe.
我觉得那道菜很完美 宝贝
What are you looking for? Nothing.
你在找什么呢 没什么
If you're looking for those cigarettes, I threw them out.
如果你是要找香烟 那我已经扔掉了
Shit. I'd give my good knee for a cigarette.
该死 我愿意用膝盖去换一支香烟
Me, too.
我也愿意
I haven't had a cigarette since smoking was good for you.
我已经很久很久没有抽过烟了
Shall we?
抽吗
Mallory, would you engage me in the salt, please?
玛洛丽 你能把盐"交"给我吗
Excuse me.
先失陪了
Mallory.
玛洛丽
I cannot deal with all of this right now.
我现在真的没有办法面对这一切
I can't deal with that, and I can't deal with you.
我无法面对那事 也无法面对你
And my mother has taken every single Valium out of this house.
我妈把这家里的安定药全都带走了
I know.
我懂的
I want drugs, too.
我也想服药
But we have to figure a way
但我们必须想个办法
to deal with all of this without that,
在不借助药物的情况下面对这一切
and without storming out of the room.
也不能直接冲出客厅
No, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不行
I cannot be taking advice about all this from you right now.
我这会儿怎么会沦落到需要听取你的建议
That-that-that can't be right.
那真是太不对劲了
I'm-I'm afraid it is. We're step-people now.
恐怕那很正常 我们现在是继亲关系
No.
不
I'm sorry, but we're blended.
我很遗憾 但我们已经混合在一起了
We have to be civil.
我们必须采取文明的方式
No, I don't. I just came here to pee.
不 我做不到 我只是进来撒尿的
I didn't come here to work anything out with you.
我不是来跟你商讨解决问题的方案的
So just... just let me go so that I can pee. Please.
你就让我好好去撒个尿吧 求你了
I think it's going okay.
我觉得进行得还挺好的
You need help?
你需要帮助吗
With what? With dessert.
帮什么 甜点啊
Isn't that what you came in here to do?
你躲进来不就是为了吃甜点的吗
Oh, no. I am not doing that.
不 我才不会偷吃呢
I came in here so I don't have to be out there.
我躲进来 是因为我不想在外面忍♥受尴尬
By the way,
顺便问下
why would you bring dessert in like seven different containers?
为什么要用7个不同的餐具装甜点啊
Go to the grocery store like a normal person.
像正常人一样去杂货店就行了啊
Buy an Entenmann's. What's your problem?
买♥♥恩特曼牌甜点就行了 你是有什么毛病啊
Nothing. It's just...
没什么 只是...
Why are we talking about the almond meal chicken in there?
我们为什么要讨论杏仁鸡肉什么的啊
"Oh, that's how you get the almond to stick to the chicken?"
"你就是这样让杏仁粘在鸡肉上面的吗"
"Yeah, but you have to use egg whites."
"没错 但你必须使用蛋清"
"Oh, well, egg whites makes it okay
"有蛋清就好了
that our mothers are home alone and heartbroken."
也不用管我们的母亲独自在家 心碎一地了"
Everyone is just trying their best, Bree.
大家都在尽自己最大的努力 布丽
Is that why you gave that elaborate toast?
所以你才说了一番感天动地的祝酒词吗
It was the Kiddush.
那是祷告文啊
What did you think was going to happen tonight?
你原本以为今晚会怎样的
I don't know, but don't you think it's weird
我也不知道 但你不觉得竟然
that no one is talking about this?
没人谈论这事 这很奇怪吗
It's like we have flashed forward five years into the future
就好像我们突然闪进到5年之后
and everybody's cool with Dad and Sol.
大家都已经接受我爸和索尔在一起的事了
I am cool with it. Oh, really? You're cool with it?
我已经接受了 是吗 你完全接受了吗
Would you be cool with it
如果他们在过去的20年间
if they'd been cheating with women for the last 20 years?
是和女人搞婚外情了 你还能接受吗
I don't know. Please. There wouldn't be cake.
我不知道 拜托 那样根本不会有蛋糕了
There'd be blood or bullets. Something.
肯定是血肉横飞 提刀抡枪什么的
For sure, we wouldn't be talking about the chicken.
反正我们肯定是不会讨论鸡肉的
Do you think you're the only one that's having a hard time?
你觉得就你一个人心里不好受吗
Up until a week ago
就在一周前
I was under the impression my parents loved each other.
我还以为我父母很爱彼此呢
Now I'm losing my family.
现在我要失去我的家庭了
I'm losing Jewish Christmas Eve,
我要失去犹太人过平安夜的方式
and picketing Walmart, and camping.
阻止别人去沃尔玛超♥市♥购物 以及露营
Forgot you guys all liked each other.
我忘了你们家人都是彼此相爱的
Well, we had to. We slept in a four person sleeping bag.
没办法 我们得睡在一个4人装的睡袋里
Really? No.
真的吗 不是
I'll carry the cake. Will you carry the coffee?
我来拿蛋糕 你来拿咖啡
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表