剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
I'm going to do it right now.
我现在就摘
I should have taken mine off weeks ago.
我几周前就该摘掉的
Oh, my hand looks really weird.
我的手看起来好奇怪
Okay, sister, I'm doing it, too.
好吧 姐们儿 我也行动起来
Well, do it. I'm doing it!
快摘了 我在摘呢
Do it!
快点
Take your hand out of your mouth.
把手从嘴里拿出来
We made it. Not too late.
我们赶上了 不算太晚
Come on, sign the guest book. Sign it.
快点 在宾客登记簿上签名 快签
Hi, Margaret. Hi, Grace.
你好 玛格丽特 你好 格蕾丝
Sign the guest book.
快在登记薄上签名
Then we'll find Sally, and get in and get out.
然后我们去找莎莉 快进快出
I think that's her through there.
里面那个是她吧
Oh, look at all the people waiting to talk to her.
有这么多人等着跟她说话
I can't even see the end of the line.
我都看不到队尾
We're never going to get in and get out.
我们不可能快进快出了
It's your fault!
都是你的错
You're the one who told me to change clothes three times.
是你让我换了三次衣服
Well, all your clothes reek of pot.
你的每件衣服都有大♥麻♥的味道
Because I wear hemp,
因为我喜欢穿大♥麻♥纤维
not dead snakes on my feet.
而不是死蛇的皮
Oh, my God.
天呐
Oh, God.
天呐
I can't do this.
我做不到
Yes, you can. No, no, I can't.
你可以的 不不 我做不到
You can't look either.
你也看不下去
This is a mistake. Let's leave.
这是个错误 我们走吧
Oh, no, no. We can't, not now.
不不 我们不能走 现在不行
Grace.
格蕾丝
Sad, sad day. Yeah.
真是令人难过的一天 是啊
Larry's going to be missed.
我们会怀念莱瑞的
That's for sure.
那是一定的
Sorry. Are you kidding me?
抱歉 开什么玩笑啊
Frankie, Sol's wearing the tie
弗兰琦 索尔戴的领带
I gave Robert for Father's Day.
是我在父亲节时送罗伯特的
They can't leave us and share clothes.
他们怎么能抛弃我们 还共享服饰
Let's go get in line.
我们去排队吧
Would you look at them? The life of the funeral party.
瞧瞧他们 真是葬礼上的红人
Everything is so easy for them, isn't it?
一切对于他们都很轻松 是不是
Oh, well, yes, Robert is my partner.
是啊 罗伯特是我的伙伴
But not solely in the way
但不仅仅是像你们
you already know him as my law partner...
知道的那样是我的律所合伙人
which he is still and we are, but we are also
他仍然是我的合伙人 但我们还是
homosexual law and bed partners with each other.
法律认可的同性♥伴♥侣♥和床伴
In life.
在生活中
Boy, this partner thing is really confusing, isn't it?
天呐 "伴儿"这个词真难解释 对吧
It is, right? You people are utterly confused.
对不对 你们被我彻底弄晕了
They are now.
他们这下真晕了
I'm sorry. I messed it up.
对不起 我搞砸了
Please don't... do that.
请不要 这样做
Is your bladder empty? Yes, it is.
你没憋着尿吧 没有
Good, because we are staying in this line
那就好 因为我们要在这排队
and not moving until we get to Sally.
哪都不去了 直到到达莎莉那里
Then we'll tell her how much we loved Larry
到时告诉她我们有多爱莱瑞
and get out of here.
然后就走人
I did love Larry.
我的确很爱莱瑞
He gave Sol his job at the firm.
他给了索尔在律所的工作
Robert, too.
也给了罗伯特
Maybe it's Larry's fault. I blame Larry.
也许是莱瑞的错 都怪莱瑞
How are you doing?
你们感觉怎么样
We're fine. Hi.
我们挺好的 你好
Oh, my feet hurt!
我的脚好痛
Why don't you take those damned high heels off?
你干吗不把高跟鞋脱了
Because they're part of this.
因为那是我这身行头的一部分
I gotta say,
我不得不说
you boys really confused the Brinkmans.
你们两个小子真的把布林克曼一家搞糊涂了
Your sister called us "Boys"!
你妹妹管我们叫"小子"呢
Oh, dear... What?
天呐 怎么了
He wants me to call him my...
他想要我称他为我的...
I don't want to get involved.
我不想被牵扯进来
We're having nomenclature issues. No, no, no.
我们遇到了称呼的问题 不不不
What to call each other now that we're out.
现在我们出柜了 该如何称呼对方
I can't help you with that. Robert!
我可帮不上忙 罗伯特
Mr. Marlow, sir. Yes. How are you?
马罗先生 你好 你好吗
Good to see you boys. Good to see you!
很高兴见到你们这俩小子 也很高兴见到你
Hi! Judge Foster.
你好 福斯特法官
Mr. Marlow. He called us boys.
马罗先生 他叫我们"小子"
He's 105.
他105岁了
You know, I have something to say about Larry.
我要说件关于莱瑞的事
He has great taste in Scotch.
他对威士忌的品味太棒了
Yes, he did.
是的 没错
Oh, and about you boys,
关于你们两个小子
I know it's none of my business,
我知道这不关我的事
but I think what you are doing is just terrific.
但我觉得你们做的事很了不起
Very courageous.
勇气可嘉
I wish you a lot of luck. Thank you.
我祝你们好运 谢谢
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
Could I ask you something?
我能问你件事吗
When did you first know that you were attracted to men?
你最初是什么时候开始知道你喜欢男人的
I mean, I had an experience when I was in Korea,
我在朝鲜战场时曾有过一次同性经历
but my wife thinks it was just horseplay.
但我妻子认为那只是胡闹而已
Oh, right... This is never going to end, is it?
好吧 看来这种情况是要无止境了 对吧
I thought we could do it in one day,
我以为我们可以在一天内搞定
but I am never not going to be coming out, am I?
但我将永远处在出柜的状态了 是不是
It's just a good thing that Daddy's dead
幸亏爸爸已经去世了
because this would kill him.
因为这会让他难受死的
Probably. But you're okay with it.
可能吧 但你能接受
Huh? Oh, yeah. Completely. It's all good.
什么 是啊 完全可以 没问题
Thank you. Yeah.
谢谢 没事
Oh, my God. Holy shit, Grace looks stunning.
天呐 老天 格蕾丝今天好美
Of course. She's perfect.
当然 她很完美
I'm just... Okay. Yeah. Go ahead.
我要...好吧 去吧
Grace! So good to see you.
格蕾丝 见到你真是太好了
Hi. Oh, I missed you so much. Oh, golly.
嗨 我好想你 天呐
Me, too. Good to see you too, Frankie.
我也是 也很高兴见到你 弗兰琦
Very cute funeral outfit.
你这葬礼服真可爱啊
Would you save our place in line?
你可以帮我们排着队吗
And here, hold this.
还有 拿着这个
Why do I have to wait in line?
为什么要我在这排队
Because I'm walking away.
因为我要走开
Frankie? Judy!
弗兰琦 朱迪
I thought that was you. And Peter, too?
我就觉得好像是你 皮特也来了呀
I'm so glad to see you guys!
真高兴见到你们
This is going to sound awful,
虽然这可能听起来很不好
but I was hoping I'd see you here today.
但我盼着今天在这碰到你呢
Put 'er there, pal.
来抱抱
Gadzooks! I forgot you are such a gifted hugger.
我的妈呀 我都忘了你有多会拥抱了
Nothing like somebody dying
当有人去世时
to make you appreciate the love you've got.
最能让你对你所得到的爱心怀感恩
Speaking of that, where... where's Sol?
说到爱 索尔人呢
Honey, I already told you.
亲爱的 我已经告诉过你了
Told me what? Oh, my God. Did Sol die, too?
告诉我什么 天啊 索尔也死了吗
No, no, he's over there drinking a Johnny Walker neat.
没有 他在那边喝尊尼获加纯威士忌呢
I told you, honey. Remember?
我告诉过你的 亲爱的 记得吗
He's with Robert now...
他现在跟罗伯特在一起了
I thought you were joking. Really?
我以为你是开玩笑的呢 不是吧
Why would I joke about that?
我怎么会拿这种事开玩笑
Why would anyone joke about that?
怎么会有人拿这种事开玩笑
No one would joke about that.
没人会拿这种事开玩笑的
It's a lot, isn't it? Yeah.
信息量太大 对吧 是啊
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表