剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Sol must've stayed here last night.
索尔昨晚一定在这过夜了
Hello? Hey, man, how's it going?
喂 嘿 兄弟 还好吗
Well, I spent half the day wearing a Post-it note that says,
我大半天身上都贴着一张便利贴 上面写着
"All my dreams are dead."
"我的梦想都已经消亡"
Oh, it's nice they got to know you.
他们开始了解你了 真不错
No, no, look, look. Listen, Mom is really upset
不不 听着 妈真的很生气
about Dad starting the divorce stuff,
因为老爸已经掀起离婚大战了
and she's not even talking to him.
她现在根本不愿意和他说话
So naturally, he's going over there to try to talk...
自然地 他会去到那边尽量试图和她说话
Dad's really good at that stuff. He'll be able to calm her down.
老爸很擅长做这种事的 他能让她冷静下来的
Robert's going too.
罗伯特也要去
Well, that's gonna be a shit show.
那到时候一定会相当惨烈的
Exactly. She's gonna end up buying a Winnebago.
就是啊 她估计得气的买♥♥下一个温尼倍格部落
She can't. They cut off her credit cards.
她买♥♥不起了 他们冻结了她的信♥用♥卡♥
You know, I feel her pain.
我对她的痛苦感同身受
Look, um... we promised that we would be there for her.
听着 我们之前答应过会在她身边支持她的
And I can't leave work. So I need you to go.
我没办法逃班 所以现在需要你去一趟
Really? Yes.
真的吗 是的
Okay. Yeah. Yeah, I can do that.
好吧 行 行 我去吧
Let me just take a look at the bus map...
我来查一下公车站的地图
Oh, fuck. Right. What?
我♥操♥ 对了 什么
You still can't drive.
你还是不会开车啊
No, I can drive.
不 我会开车的
The DMV has asked me not to drive...
是车管局不让我开车
for 214 more days.
214天之后才行
I'll send a car over.
我派个车来接你
Why don't you just go in?
你怎么不直接进去
I don't want her to feel like I'm barging in.
我不想让她感觉我是强行闯入的
This is your house. You still live here.
这是你的房♥子 你还住在这里啊
Grace, Robert's here!
格蕾丝 罗伯特来了
Frankie, Frankie...
弗兰琦 弗兰琦
I reject your presence here. You are invisible to me.
我排斥你的出现 你对我而言是不存在的
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I should never have let this happen before talking to you.
我不该不跟你说一声就做出这种事的
Oh, I'm confused.
我倒是糊涂了
Are we talking about the affair or the credit cards?
你是指你出轨的事 还是信♥用♥卡♥的事啊
Oh, by the way. You got a box from Zappos.
顺便说下 你在网上买♥♥的鞋寄到了
I ran over it.
我开车碾压过去了
I saw.
我看到了
Hello, Grace.
你好 格蕾丝
What are you doing here?
你到这里来干什么
I... just came with Sol. I put that together.
我 是陪索尔来的 我猜到了
Thanks for the heads up on the credit card.
谢谢你事先提醒我你已经冻结了信♥用♥卡♥啊
I'm sorry. But you know how this works.
我很抱歉 但你也知道规矩的
You were married to a divorce lawyer for forty years.
毕竟你嫁给了一个离婚案律师40年呢
Yeah, exactly.
是啊 对极了
If you want war, I can call Shirley O'Reilly right now.
如果你想开战 我可以立刻联♥系♥雪莉·奥莱利
Shirley O'Reilly?
雪莉·奥莱利
I heard she punched a service dog in the face once.
我听说她曾拳打助残犬
This is really hard, all this.
所有这一切真的令人难以承受
I mean, we can beat each other up and make this really painful.
我们可以斗到底 让整个过程痛苦不堪
We can become "Those people." You know I don't want that.
我们可以变成那种仇人 你知道我不想那样的
Well, what do you want?
那你到底想怎么样
Because this isn't your client's witchy wife
因为你对面坐着的
on the other side of the table.
不是你委托人的恶妻
Or some psycho husband.
或是某个神经病丈夫
This time, the person on the other side of the table is me.
这一次 坐在你对立面的人是我
The woman that you were married to for forty years.
跟你结婚40年的女人
The woman that raised your children.
帮你养大孩子的女人
I'm the one on the other side of the table.
我是坐在你对面的那个人
So how do you want to handle this?
你想怎么处理这事
I don't know.
我也不知道
I've been a divorce lawyer nearly all my adult life...
我几乎当了一辈子的离婚律师
and I have absolutely no idea how I'm gonna handle this one.
我完全不知道要如何处理自己的离婚案
I know.
我懂的
I was trying to call you to talk you through the process.
我之前打算打电♥话♥给你 告诉你一下流程的
Will you look at me, please? Excuse me, I'm reading.
你能看着我吗 不好意思 我在看书呢
You're not reading. Popular Woodworking?
你不是在读书 流行木艺
I have surprises too, Sol.
我也有些令人意外的秘密 索尔
You're not the only one with a secret life.
你可不是唯一拥有秘密生活的人
You're a secret woodworker?
你私底下是个木匠吗
What I hate is that barely a week after you've wrecked my life,
我痛恨的是 你在毁掉我的生活后还不到一周
you've already moved on to the legal... and to lawyers and...
就已经开始采取法律手段 找律师来处理
and stopping credit cards...
而且还冻结了我的信♥用♥卡♥
As soon as I serve you and you respond,
一旦我给你发了传票 你回应了
you start getting temporary spousal support.
你就可以得到临时赡养费了
And that's really good.
那可是很丰厚的
It's always better than the regular support.
反正比常规赡养费要高
So you're gonna screw me over in the regular support?
所以你打算整死我 只给我很少的常规赡养费是吧
No! I want you to screw me over!
不 我希望你整死我
Have your lawyer rake me over the coals and light my hair on fire.
让你的律师对我火力全开 狠狠地对我开刀
I guess that might happen naturally in that context.
估计你真的想一把火烧死我吧
Not helping.
开玩笑也没用
She is not gonna be happy
她待会儿肯定要气死
that we put her stuff in trash bags.
因为我们把她的东西都用垃圾袋装的
I'll text her a beautiful apology.
我会给她发一条感人的道歉短♥信♥的
Thank you for helping.
谢谢你动手帮忙啊
You're welcome!
不客气
Can you slow down for two seconds and wait for your sister?
你能稍慢一点 等等你妹妹吗
By the way, I'm not going in there when we...
顺便说下 我是不会进去的
Yes, you are. No.
不 你得进去 不
We're checking on Mom. I'm sitting on a rock.
我们要去看下妈妈 我就坐在外面石头上
Bree?
布丽
Oh, Jesus.
天啊
Coyote's out of rehab?
卡奥迪从戒毒所出来了吗
You didn't know?
你竟然不知道吗
No. He's been crashing on Bud's couch.
不知道 他最近都睡在巴德家沙发上
He's... he's living there? Yeah.
他...他住在那儿吗 是的
So you haven't seen him
所以自从他在你家
since he went all Stanley Kowalski on your front lawn?
前院草坪上发疯之后 你就再没见过他吗
Oh, this is gonna be good. Coyote!
接下来一定会很精彩的 卡奥迪
Hey! Hi, Bree.
你好啊 嗨 布丽
Good to see you! Good to see you, too!
真高兴见到你 我也很高兴见到你
So... what exactly is going on in there?
你知道里面现在是什么情况吗
I don't know, but out here,
我不知道 但是在外面
Mallory just found out that you're back.
玛洛丽才知道你已经回来了
'Scuse me.
我先走了
Hi, Mal. No.
嗨 玛洛 别
We can't talk...? No.
我们不能说话吗 不能
Okay.
好吧
I'm gonna go in there. No! Why would you do that?
我要进去了 别啊 你为什么要进去
Because our dads cut off our moms' credit cards.
因为老爸们冻结了老妈们的信♥用♥卡♥
They cut off their credit car... I'm not talking to you.
他们冻结了妈妈的...我不跟你说话
They cut off our moms' credit cards. Come on, Mallory!
他们竟然冻结了妈妈的信♥用♥卡♥ 拜托 玛洛丽
No!
不行
I don't even know exactly what I did that night, okay?
我都已经不记得我那天晚上做过什么了
I... I mean, I know that there were cops involved...
我 我知道后来警♥察♥来带走我了
and I know that there was a...
我也知道有...
I know that there was a car mishap.
我还知道造成了车祸
But I...
但我...
Seriously? You're really gonna do this right now?
不是吧 你真打算现在解释这事吗
You're really gonna make this about you
你非要把此刻的重点转移到你身上
when this is the first time that the four of them
而这是他们4个这么久以来第一次...
have been together since... you know...
第一次凑在一起 自从...你懂的
Gay-maggedon?
大出柜吗
Armagayden? Is that better? That is better.
基阳红吗 要好些吗 要好多了
Hey, guys.
你们好啊
How's it going?
你们怎么样
Good to see you. So why aren't you in there?
很高兴见到你 你怎么还没进去
What are you doing here? You told me to take care of this.
你跑来干什么 你明明叫我来处理这事的啊
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表