剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Well, I've been thinking a lot about it lately,
我最近经常在考虑
and I've come to apologize.
我得过来道个歉
Apology accepted. What did you do?
接受道歉 你做了什么
I handed you this business and I abandoned you.
我把这个公♥司♥交给你之后 就抛弃了你
I took a competent no-frills money manager
我找了个有能力的 务实的财务经理
and thrust her into the rough and tumble world of beauty products.
直接就把她推进这 群魔乱舞的美容产品世界
It's not exactly the Thunderdome here, Mom.
这又不是雷声穹顶 老妈
And you know, we're up 15 percent this last quarter.
要知道上季度我们的营业额还上升了15%
That's wonderful, honey. But here's what I'm thinking.
真不错 亲爱的 但我是这么想的
I want to try to make it up to you
我想尽力弥补一下你
by offering you something you could really use.
给你一些真正有用的东西
A boyfriend who doesn't talk? No.
一个不说话的男朋友吗 不是
Me. I would love to come back to work here.
是我 我想回来工作
You'd still be CEO.
你还是首席执行官
But it just feels...
但总觉得...
like a natural fit for us, doesn't it?
简直是天作之合 不是吗
Yeah. But you retired. We had a party.
是啊 但你已经退休了 我们还办了派对呢
There were shrimp cakes and speeches. Margaret cried.
有虾饼 有人演讲 玛格丽特还哭了呢
Do we have a problem here? Well, I mean, I don't know.
有什么问题吗 那个 我也说不清
We've gone in a different direction, and that took capital.
我们改变了公♥司♥发展方向 那花费了大量资金
I don't know if I have the money to hire someone else.
我不知道还有没有钱再招人了
Well, what do you mean, "different direction"?
你说"改变方向"是什么意思
Oh, gosh! I mean more...
天呐 就是产品更...
relevant.
紧随潮流
Are you implying I'm irrelevant?
你是在暗示我已经与潮流脱节了吗
Because that would be interesting,
因为你这么说就有点可笑了
given that my face is all over the darn box.
那些该死的盒子上都还印着我的照片呢
I know. Um... only until the fall, though.
我知道 但是只到今年秋季了
You... you replaced my face with a plant?
你们要用一棵植物来换掉我吗
See, we're going for a more youthful customer,
我们的目标是更年轻的顾客
and she's urban, and she's active,
都市活跃女性
and she responds better to a plant than a face.
对植物比对人脸更有感觉
I've been erased.
我被抹除了
I'm sorry, Mom. I should have told you.
对不起 老妈 我应该早点告诉你的
Help me, damn it.
帮帮我 该死的
I don't think I can...
恐怕我没办法...
No! Out of the chair!
不是 是帮忙拉我起来
Here.
来
Just...
只要
This is what I know how to do.
这是我唯一擅长的啊
God, Mom. I know.
天呐 老妈 我知道的
So? So... I can't.
所以呢 所以我无能为力
I don't understand! Why not?!
我真不明白 为什么不行
I can't, because...
我不能 因为...
because if you're here, no one will see me.
因为如果你来了 我就没有存在感了
You're a big presence. You cast a giant shadow.
你的光芒太耀眼了 完全掩盖了别人的光芒
I could never come out from underneath that.
我永远无法从你的光芒下挣脱出来
If you came back here, I'd be completely invisible.
如果你又回来了 我会被彻底无视的
I don't think you know what that feels like.
我觉得你不明白那是什么感觉
I think I'm beginning to.
我觉得我开始明白了
Well, would you at least let me take you to dinner?
那至少能让我带你去吃晚饭吧
I wish I could... I've got a thing.
我也想去 但我有个事
A thing? Don't ask.
有个事 别问了
FYI, childbirth was easier than getting out of that chair.
对了 生孩子都比从那椅子里爬起来容易
I personally prefer working in oils,
我个人偏爱油画
although watercolors are more forgiving as we age.
虽然随着我们年龄增长 水彩更加随意一些
Oh, yeah, yeah. So, this is the dining room.
对对对 这里就是餐厅
Salad bars usually freak me out,
沙拉台通常都会吓到我
but this one seems sanitary.
但这个看着挺干净的
You know, you're welcome to have all your meals here if you like.
只要你乐意 每顿饭都可以在这里吃
We've got kosher options. And... vegetarian.
我们这里有犹太洁食 还有素食
Is it that obvious?
有那么明显吗
Your shoes.
你的鞋暴露了
Oh, I do have my MFA. An online MFA.
我有个美术硕士学位 一个网上美术硕士
I'm a Phoenix. Oh. Good for you.
我是凤♥凰♥城大学认证的 真了不起
Fuck.
操
Hello? Hi. Can you be nice to me?
喂 嗨 你能对我好一点吗
Um, okay...
好吧...
I love you. You're so pretty. I gotta go.
我爱你 你好漂亮 我得挂了
Mal...
玛洛
Am I irrelevant?
我与时代脱节了吗
Oh, Mom.
老妈
Not to me. I gotta go.
对我来说不是的 我得挂了
Okay, bye.
好吧 再见
I like it here. This could work.
我喜欢这里 应该可以的
Well, we would really like to have you.
我们很希望你能加入
Really? Oh, God, that is fantastic!
真的吗 那真是太棒了
Oh, my God.
天呐
Okay.
好吧
So, William, let's get down to brass tacks. How much?
威廉 我们有话直说吧 多少钱
Well, it'll be ten thousand a month.
一万美金一个月
To teach art!
教美术吗
Art. Wait, art?
美术 等等 美术
You placed an ad for an art teacher.
你们发了招聘美术老师的广♥告♥啊
You're not Myrna Rosenblum, are you?
你不是米丽娜·罗森布鲁姆 对吧
I was supposed to give her a new resident's tour at two o'clock.
我应该2点时带她参观入住的
To live here? Oh, my God.
住在这里吗 天呐
Do I look like I need a bed with a motor?
我看着像需要电动床的人吗
Oh, well, people are taking
现在的人
really good care of themselves these days.
都很爱惜自己的
No, no, I have taken terrible care of myself.
不不 我就很不爱惜自己
I am young. I'm... I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
我还年轻 我...我很抱歉 我很抱歉
Excuse me.
原谅我
My joints are supple.
我的关节还很灵活
The girls are here.
姑娘们到了
I swear we're forgetting something.
我肯定忘了什么
Anyway, here we go.
不管怎样 出去吧
Wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
Now here we go.
现在可以出去了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm having dinner with my gay dads, you?
我要跟我的同性恋老爸们吃饭啊 你呢
You can't just walk in there. It's not your house anymore.
你不能就这么进去 现在这里不是你家了
I lost both of my virginities in this house. It's my house.
我前后两次破处都是在这里 这就是我家
Welcome.
欢迎
Hello.
你们好
Welcome?
"欢迎"
We're so glad you came.
我们很高兴你们能来
Excuse me.
麻烦让一下
I brought you chocolate.
我给你们买♥♥了巧克力
That's from both of us.
是我们俩一起送的
How nice! Thank you!
多好啊 谢谢
There's vodka inside, have you guys had those?
里面有伏特加酒 你们吃过这种吗
No.
没有
You wouldn't think chocolate and vodka go well together,
大家一般都觉得巧克力和伏特加不搭
but it's like mac and cheese, it just...
但那就像通心粉和芝士
it just works.
反正搭在一起就是好吃
Well, you both look great.
你们看上去都很美
Oh, no, I look like shit. But thank you.
不 我看上去一团糟 但还是谢谢你
Would you like something to drink?
你们想喝点什么吗
Bourbon. Scotch, please.
波旁酒 威士忌吧
No... we're not serving alcohol tonight.
不行 我们今晚不提供酒
Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吗
Knock, knock!
敲敲门 我们来了
Hey, guys!
你们来了啊
Hello!
你们好
Bud. Welcome.
巴德 欢迎前来
Hi, Dad. Hi...
你好 爸爸 你好
Coyote. Welcome. Thank you.
卡奥迪 欢迎前来 谢谢
Hi, Bree. What's up, Broseph?
嗨 布丽 什么事 兄瑟夫
That's what I'm gonna call you now.
我打算从现在开始就叫你这个了
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表