剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Use something random.
随便编一个
No. Something you can remember.
不是 要你能记得住的
You know, some inside joke.
比如自己才懂的笑话
Okay.
好吧
"7BONGS".
"7声响"
And put it there.
这里再输一次
Okay. Now what do I do?
好了 现在怎么做
Click "Okay." Where do I click?
点击"确认" 该在哪里点
On the touchpad.
在触摸板上
The touchpad! Here!
触摸板啊 这里
Gosh almighty.
我的天呐
I just don't know why they make it so hard!
真搞不懂为什么要做得这么复杂
They don't. Here is what you're going to do.
不复杂啊 现在你照我说的去做
Oh, here, look.
看这里
Call this number.
打这个号♥码
What is it? Professional help.
这是什么 专业的指导
Yeah, that's what I need.
是啊 我正需要这个
Hello. Hello?!
你好 你好
Your estimated wait time is... Oh, for the love of fuck.
预计您需等待的时间...真是见了鬼了
less than one minute. Oh, great, great.
不足1分钟 太好了 太好了
Sorry for swearing.
抱歉说脏话了
Tech Support. How can we help you today?
技术支持部 请问有什么能帮您
Hello. I have a computer about which I know nothing.
你好 我有一台电脑 但我一窍不通
I just want to get it online. Ok, sure.
我想让它能上网 好的 没问题
Do you have a wireless connection?
您那里有无线网络吗
No. I-I'm not sure.
不 我不清楚
Maybe. I-I don't... maybe.
可能吧 我不... 可能吧
What about your IP address?
那您的IP地址是什么
No. You're not listening.
不是 你没懂我的意思
When I said "I know nothing," I meant "I know nothing."
我说的"一窍不通" 是真的"一无所知"
I'm 70 years old.
我70岁了
Okay. We have someone for you, ma'am. Hold on, please.
好的 我给您推荐个人 女士 请稍等
No, no, wait, no...
不 等等 别走啊
Hello there. Hello.
你好啊 你好
Hi. Good afternoon.
嗨 下午好
So who do I have the pleasure of speaking with right now?
与您谈话十分荣幸 请问尊姓大名
This is Frankie.
我叫弗兰琦
Hi, Frankie. I'm Mike.
你好 弗兰琦 我是麦克
Hi, Mike. Hi.
你好 麦克 你好
I hear that you have a brand new computer. That's awesome.
我听说你买♥♥了一台新电脑 太棒了
Congratulations!
恭喜
Thank you, Mike. I'm not thrilled about it just yet.
谢谢你 麦克 我暂时还没觉得有多激动
I do not blame you.
我觉得这不能怪你
Unfamiliar technology can be really frustrating.
不熟悉的科技产品确实会令人抓狂
Oh, you're telling me, I mean. It can.
可不是嘛 确实如此
All right, all right, listen.
没事 没事 听我说
I am here for you. Now first things first.
我会在这里帮你 首先最重要的是
Just sit back, relax.
什么也不做 放轻松
Are you comfy? You in a good place to sit?
舒服了吗 你现在坐得舒坦吗
I think I am, Mike. Great!
我想是的 麦克 很好
But from the sound of it, you've got a great support system.
可听上去有很多人在支持你啊
You've got Coyote, and Bud,
你有卡奥迪 有巴德
you've got your work, Al-Anon...
你有工作 有匿名戒酒者协会
And now you.
现在还有你
Thanks.
谢谢
So what do you say? You ready to send your first Tweet?
现在怎样 准备好发第一条推文了吗
Yes, I am, Mike.
是的 准备好了 麦克
And you're sure you want to make it that profane?
你确定要把这条写得这么低俗吗
Abso-fucking-lutely.
太他妈对了
Okay. Bring the cursor up to the blue button
好的 把光标移到蓝色按钮的位置
and three, two, one, click it.
3 2 1 点击
Did you get it? Did you get it?!
你收到了吗 你收到了吗
Yeah! The whole world did.
收到了 全世界都收到了
You're part of social media now, baby.
你已经成为社交网络的成员了 亲爱的
Oh, Mike, you're the best.
麦克 你太棒了
No, no, no, no, you are, @suckitaynrand.
不不不 是你自己棒 @去他的艾茵·兰德
That's me!
那是我
Oh, God, my ex-husband is here.
天呐 我前夫来了
Sol's there? Okay, you better go.
索尔来了吗 好吧 你先挂电♥话♥吧
Knock, knock. I'll check up on you later.
敲敲门 我们晚点再联♥系♥
Okay, bye, Mike.
好的 再见 麦克
What are you doing here, Sol?
你来干什么 索尔
I've been meaning to bring you some stuff from the house.
我想从家里给你带点东西过来
Figured you might need it.
觉得你可能用得着
The bread machine?
面包机吗
Who doesn't like fresh bread?
谁会不喜欢新鲜的面包呢
Cider House Rules laser disc.
《苹果酒屋法则》的碟片
What the hell are you doing here, Sol?
你到底来干什么的 索尔
Honestly, I was really missing you last night.
老实说 我昨晚真的很想你
It was weird watching the show without you.
没你陪着看节目确实很不习惯
Did you see Josiah?
你看见乔赛亚了吗
Did I see him go to town scratching his testicles?
看到他在大庭广众之下挠蛋蛋吗
Unfortunate nervous tic.
那可怜的家伙太紧张了
Why don't you come over tonight and watch it with me?
要不你今晚过来和我一起看吧
Okay.
好啊
No, wait!
不 不行
Why not?
为什么不行
Feels wrong. Alarm bells.
我觉得这样不对 警钟敲响了
Come on, just because we don't live together,
拜托 我们只是不住在一起了
does that have to mean the end of all our rituals?
难道连我们的传统都得放弃吗
The Spelling Bee, volunteering for the PBS telethon,
看拼字大赛 看连播的电视节目
the jicama harvest...
一起收获豆薯...
The jicama harvest. I forgot about that.
收获豆薯 我都忘了这个
Do we really have to give that stuff up?
我们真的要把这些都放弃掉吗
Yes, I think we do. Why?
是的 说得没错 为什么
Because you're marrying someone else.
因为你要和别人结婚了
Come on. It's not like I'm asking you to go to Paris with me.
拜托 又不是让你陪我一起去巴黎
We'll sit on the couch
我们只是坐在沙发上
and watch our favorite TV event of the year.
看我们最爱的年度最佳电视节目
Okay, you and me and Robert on the couch.
你 我还有罗伯特一起坐在沙发上
That sounds cozy.
听起来真惬意啊
No, Robert's going out with his friends specifically
不 罗伯特明确说他要和朋友出去玩
so he won't have to watch it.
所以他是不会一起看的
I'm sure he'll be happy I'm foisting it on somebody else.
我相信他会很乐意我找别人来陪的
I'm gonna have to be strong and say no for both of us.
我得坚持拒绝你 这是为我们两个好
Okay. Understood.
好吧 我理解
Let me know if you change your mind.
如果你改变主意了就通知我
My schedule is completely... "Pultaceous."
我的时间安排是很..."弹性的"
Pultaceous... P-U-L-T-A-C...
弹性的...P-U-L-T-A-C...
E? O-U-S?
E O-U-S
You just beat Eileen!
你击败艾琳了
Pultaceous! Sit on it, home-schooling!
弹性 去你的 你这文盲
Hi. Brianna?
嗨 布丽安娜吗
I'm Dutch. From SD Dog Rescue.
我叫达奇 SD狗狗救援组织的
I'm the "Foster dad."
我是"养父"啊
Yes! Sorry! Come in. Thank you.
对哦 抱歉 请进 谢谢
Hey, buddy.
嘿 小家伙
Oh, it's not going to be easy saying goodbye to this guy.
真舍不得和这家伙说再见啊
I'd love to keep him, truly,
我很想继续养着他
but I already have five.
但我已经有5只了
Yeah, well, six dogs would be pretty fucking crazy.
是啊 养6只狗太他妈疯狂了
Yeah. Wow. Yeah,
是啊 说得对
you just... you come right out and say it.
你...说话真直率
I sure do.
是啊
So, you ready to meet him? Yes.
准备好和他见面了吗 是的
Whip it out. Him out. The dog.
让它出来吧 是"他" 狗狗
Whip him out. The dog.
让他出来 狗狗
Whip the dog out.
让狗狗出来
All right. All right, Leo.
好吧 好吧 里奥
Is this the dog from the website? Yeah.
这是网站上贴的那只狗吗 是啊
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表