剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
I'm here for Frankie's art class.
我是来上弗兰琦的美术课的
I'm definitely calling the police. She wasn't in the studio,
那我一定要报♥警♥了 她没在画室
I came by to see if she was okay after the quake.
我就过来看看地震后她有没有事
Saw some ham. Thought I'd make a sandwich.
看到了火腿 就想何不做个三明治吃呢
The door was open? It opened.
家里门开着吗 是开的
Well, I'm just going to call her.
我给她打电♥话♥
Having a good day?
今天玩得很爽吗
They're not mine. Frankie put them in.
那些不是我的 是弗兰琦放进来的
I had a date. It was just a little lunch.
我刚刚去约会了 只是吃个午饭而已
That's all I'm doing. Just a little lunch.
我也一样 就是吃个午饭
Okay.
好吧
Frankie told us about your husbands.
弗兰琦跟我们说过你们老公的事
I know a lot of men that have done stupid shit.
我认识很多干过傻事的男人
But nothing as stupid as leaving you.
但没遇上过会离开你这种美人的蠢货
What did you go to prison for?
你是因为什么进的监狱
Invited myself into someone's house one night.
我有天晚上闯进了别人家里
Stole his ham.
偷了他的火腿
And his car.
还有他的车
Can I just say, you are smoking hot?
我可以说 你简直性感到冒烟吗
You can say whatever you like...
你想说什么都好
Okay.
好吧
Please tell me that if he wasn't fucking you,
拜托你告诉我 如果说他不上你
somebody else was.
你找了别人上你
Are you okay? I'm fine.
你还好吗 我没事
It was just an aftershock. I know.
只是个余震而已 我知道
Are you breathing?
你在呼吸吗
Yes, I'm fucking breathing.
是的 我他妈在呼吸呢
When we die, I'll be breathing.
我们死的时候我也会在呼吸
I never thought we'd do this again.
我从没想过我们会再次这样
Dessert menu?
要看甜点菜单吗
We'll have the carrot cake and two forks, please.
请给我们来一份胡萝卜蛋糕 两个叉子
Thank you.
谢谢
I did jimmy the door.
我是撬门进来的
Oh, gosh...
天呐
One, two, three, four...
一 二 三 四
One, two, three four...
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four...
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four...
一 二 三 四
Smells good... Hey, Sol!
好香啊 索尔
Al. Eddie.
艾尔 艾迪
I didn't know we were having a party.
我不知道我们要开派对啊
I didn't know you'd be three hours late.
我不知道你会迟到三个小时
I didn't know you'd start without me.
我没想到你们不等我就开始了
Oh, we have to go. Stay, fellas.
我们得走了 再留会儿吧
Great meal! But there's flan.
晚餐很好吃 但还有果馅饼呢
Oh, not a flan fan.
我不是很爱吃果馅饼
Don't leave on my account.
别因为我离开啊
We're leaving on both our accounts. Bye!
我们是为了我们自己离开的 拜拜
If you're upset, you have to tell me.
如果你生气了 就得告诉我
I'm not upset.
我没生气
You wanted to be with Frankie, I wanted to eat paella.
你想和弗兰琦在一起 我想吃海鲜饭
So I invited Al and Eddie.
所以我就邀请了艾尔和艾迪
There, I told you.
就这样 我说出来了
Okay. Okay, anger.
好吧 好的 有怒气
Good.
很好
I appreciate the feeling
我理解你的感受
and I encourage its expression.
也鼓励你把愤怒表达出来
Please don't talk to me the way you talk to her.
别像你对她那样对我讲话
This is how I talk.
我说话就是这样的
Why did we blow up our lives
如果你还是动不动就要
if you're gonna go running off
跑去你老婆那里
to your wife at the drop of a hat?
我们大胆出柜又有什么意义呢
There was an earthquake! Exactly!
因为发生地震了 没错
But I texted I was running late,
但我给你发短♥信♥说我会晚点回来
and you said "Fine."
你说"没事"
No! No, no, no, Sol.
不 不不不 索尔
When you texted "How are you," That's when I wrote "Fine."
你给我发"你还好吗" 我回复说"没事"
When you texted "Running late,"
你给我发"晚点回去"时
I didn't write anything at all.
我根本没有回你
How very mature.
你真成熟
That her?
是她吗
This is my home. And you are my life.
这里是我的家 你是我的生命
I'm sorry about the text mix-up.
我很抱歉理解错了你的短♥信♥
I should have called.
我应该打电♥话♥给你的
I'm sorry, too. I should have been more clear.
我也很抱歉 我该把话说清楚些的
You must be starving. I could eat.
你一定饿坏了 的确想吃点儿东西
So, how did your date go?
你的约会怎么样
Unexpectedly. See?
意料之外 瞧吧
It was a good day, except for almost dying.
今天是个好日子 除了我们差点死掉
One of your students stopped by.
你的一个学生来过
Oh, I forgot to cancel.
我忘了取消我的课
It must have been Byron.
一定是拜伦来过
I didn't catch his name. Very talented.
我没问他的名字 他很有天赋
So, where were you all afternoon?
你一个下午跑到哪里去了
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表