剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
My Leaf got towed.
我的车被拖走了
That immediately puts it in the top five.
那直接让今晚进入了最佳前五
So you're feeling a little better? I do.
这么说你感觉好一点了 是的
But I'm tired.
但我好累
Would you tickle my arm?
你可以挠我的手臂吗
When does say yes end?
什么时候可以不用同意了
When we get home.
回到家以后
Then yes.
那么我同意吧
You know, thinking of you in that bar,
想想你在酒吧里的样子
there was some serious shimmying went down.
你跳起舞来还真是婀娜多姿啊
We should do it again sometime.
我们哪天应该再出来玩
Mmm, that's nice of you to say.
你这么说真贴心
I know you have Guy, so... I get it.
我知道你有盖尔 所以...我明白的
By the by, I'm happy for you.
顺便告诉你 我为你高兴
I didn't say it back.
我没有回答他
What?
什么
When Guy told me he was falling in love with me,
盖尔对我说他爱上我了的时候
I didn't say... anything.
我什么都没有说
That's big. I know.
那可不得了 我知道
What are you going to do?
你打算怎么做
I don't know.
我不知道
When's that cab gonna get here?
出租车什么时候能到
After we call it.
等我们叫了它才会来
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表