剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Because she is really good at coming up with new stuff.
因为她很擅长想出新产品
Yeah, she was. She really was.
是啊 真的 确实如此
No. My mom is not the only person in my family
不 我妈不是我们家唯一一个
who has great ideas.
有好点子的人
I think she is.
我觉得她就是
No. They agree.
不 他们也同意
Oh, yeah? Well, get ready... because I have an idea.
是吗 准备好 我想到了一个主意
Oh, boy!
天啊
Hand sanitizer. Bananas? Used tissues?
手部消毒剂 香蕉 用过的纸巾吗
No.
不是
Is it hair gel?
是发胶吗
It's lube. Oh.
是润滑剂 好吧
Vaginal lubricant. Disgusting, right? Wrong.
阴♥道♥润滑剂 真恶心对吧 错了
Eighty-four percent of postmenopausal women
84%的绝经后女性
find sex painful due to vaginal dryness.
会因阴♥道♥干涩有性♥交♥疼痛
Those women need our help. I'm sure they do,
那些女性需要我们的帮助 当然
but aren't we trying to skew younger?
可我们不是正努力走年轻化路线吗
No. We're trying to make money,
不 我们是在努力赚钱
and there are twice as many dry vaginas out there
而世界上干涩的阴♥道♥
as there are wet ones,
要比湿润的多两倍
and not just old vaginas. Young vaginas are dry, too.
不仅仅是老年阴♥道♥ 年轻的阴♥道♥也会很干涩
Personal lubricant is for everybody!
个人润滑剂谁都可以用
But we are a beauty company...
可我们是美妆公♥司♥
And, Erica, our customers
但是 艾丽卡 我们的客户
have vaginal dryness and/or vaginal atrophy.
照样有阴♥道♥干涩和阴♥道♥萎缩的问题
And we need to make that beautiful.
我们需要把那里也变得美丽
Let's do an informal focus group.
我们成立一个非正式的测试小组吧
We're going to test drive this lube
我们都试用一下这个润滑剂
and report back at our Friday meeting.
然后在周五的会议上做个报告
Not how focus groups work.
测试小组一般不是这样的
Well, that's why I called it informal.
所以我才说这是非正式的啊
And I'm not currently seeing anyone. Greg and I are off again.
我现在没有约会对象 格雷格和我又分了
Good! Tear.
很好 想哭
You could try Barry in accounting. He's desperate.
你可以跟会计部的巴里试试 他饥渴得要命
Yeah. Barry.
好吧 巴里
Barry. That's not funny. He tries.
巴里 一点都不好笑 是真的
Okay. That dies here. Yeah.
好吧 这个话题到此为止 好
Question, who are you going to be using it with?
我想问下 你打算跟谁用这个产品
Adam, if it wasn't for your gorgeous penmanship,
亚当 要不是你字写得好
I would have fired you a long time ago.
我早就炒掉你了
Right. But then you would
好吧 可那样你就会
have hired me back because you miss me too much.
因为太想我 又把我请回来
And then I would have fired you again because it would be fun.
然后我会再炒掉你一次 因为这很有趣
Oh, guys, also this is edible.
各位 这还能吃哦
Oh. Well, in that case...
好吧 那样的话
Well, you're sure it's not going to be weird with Robert?
你确定罗伯特不会觉得这样很怪吗
We have to tell him about us sometime.
我们总得把我们的事告诉他啊
Tonight seems as good as any.
今晚就是个好机会
Well, I just think it's wonderful
我觉得你能帮他筹备婚礼
you're helping him with his wedding.
真是再好不过了
I mean, most married couples when they split up, you know,
要知道 大部分夫妇离婚之后
they're at each other's throats.
都会变成仇人
But the two of you are so good to each other,
可是你们两个对对方还是这么好
it's... very admirable.
真让人敬佩
Well, I'm just so happy for him... and for Sol.
我只是为他和索尔感到高兴
And for gay people in general.
为所有同性恋伴侣高兴
All the new rights they're enjoying, parades...
他们现在所能享受到的新权利 游♥行♥
Okay? Yeah.
行吗 好的
I'm so sorry, but the door to the street was open.
抱歉 你家大门是开的
Frankie always forgets to lock it.
弗兰琦总是忘记锁门
Hello. How are you? I'll get the book.
你好吗 我去拿那个册子
You're a lifesaver. Hey, Robert.
你真是帮了我大忙 你好 罗伯特
Guy? What are you doing here? Hi.
盖尔 你在这里干什么 你好
Shouldn't you be rappelling down a glacier somewhere?
你不是应该在哪里爬冰川吗
No, I'm here. In La Jolla.
不 我就在这 在拉贺亚
Why didn't you call me?
你怎么不给我打电♥话♥
Well... I've been... busy. With what?
那个 我有点忙 忙什么呢
With me, Robert. He's been busy with me.
他忙着跟我一起呢 罗伯特
I've been meaning to tell you.
我本来想告诉你的
Grace and I bumped into each other about three weeks ago,
格蕾丝和我三周前偶遇了
and since then it's just been Magical.
然后一切就... 有如魔力
Life-affirming. Transformative.
感天动地 重获新生
Yes. Well, I'm happy... for you... both.
好吧 我...为你们...高兴
Oh, and Robert, I got the invitation to your wedding,
罗伯特 我收到你们婚礼的请柬了
and I will be attending with Guy as my plus one.
盖尔会作为我的男伴出席
So maybe we could all get together. I would like that.
或许我们可以一起聚一聚 好啊
So I can call you and we can... We'll make plans.
那我可以给你电♥话♥然后 我们再安排吧
make a plan. Sure.
再安排 当然
I should go. Thank you.
我该走了 多谢
Yeah. I have to go now. She's loaning me her book.
我得走了 她把册子都借我了
I won't bore you with the details.
我就不说太多细节来惹你厌烦了
It's not magical or life-affirming
反正没那么多魔力 感天动地
or transformative.
或者重获新生
Robert. It's been great to see you.
罗伯特 见到你很高兴
You too, Guy. Bye. Bye.
我也是 盖尔 拜拜 拜
Byebye. Bye.
拜拜 拜
Oh, that was fun.
真有意思
To what do I owe this lovely surprise visit?
你怎么会突然造访啊 真令我惊喜
Well, I was in the 'hood.
我刚好来到附近
I thought I'd return some of your things from the beach house
我觉得我应该把海滩房♥的某些东西还给你
since you so sweetly brought me my bread maker.
毕竟你把我的面包机拿过去给我了
And I also baked you a loaf of bread.
我还亲手给你烤了一条面包
And made better. Non-dairy butter.
更妙的是 带了不含奶油的黄油
In the shape of a chicken. It's a rooster.
而且是鸡的形状 是公鸡
There's its comb.
真的有个鸡冠呢
And I'm also going to remind you that you need to get a flu shot.
我还要提醒你 你该打流感疫苗了
And also to tell you that
而且这也是
this will be the last time I remind you,
我最后一次提醒你了
because we need to set boundaries with each other going forward.
因为以后我们之间就要保持距离了
So good. Taste.
味道真棒 尝尝
I added extra salt. And it's perfect.
我多加了点盐 真是完美
Here, get the better.
来 吃黄油吧
Oh, God. Don't stick a knife in it. It's like a living creature.
天啊 别拿刀扎啊 它跟活物一样
Maybe just a little bit of the tail.
不如就只挑走小尾巴这部分吧
Okay. What was I saying? Boundaries.
好吧 我刚说到哪里了 保持距离
Right! We need those, and no more surprise visits.
对 我们需要保持距离 别再突然到访了
I realize that I did this one, but we need to stop.
我知道这次是我不对 但我们不能继续了
Okay, but why did you drive all the way here
好吧 那你为什么要开这么远过来
to bring me bread and better
给我带烤好的面包和黄油
and a plate that technically belongs to both of us?
和一个严格意义上来说 属于我们共有的盘子呢
It's a sombrero platter.
其实是宽边大浅盘
And it's all a cover to
其实这些都是借口
find out why I'm not invited to your wedding.
我只是想问问你为什么不请我参加你的婚礼
Damn, you're good.
该死的 真有你的
What are you talking about?
你在胡说些什么呢
Of course you're invited to my wedding.
我当然会邀请你参加婚礼了
I am? Yeah.
是吗 对啊
Well, Grace got an invitation, but I didn't.
格蕾丝收到请帖了 可我没有
Well, it's on its way.
或许在邮寄途中吧
Well... good.
那 好吧
That's good. Yeah.
很好 是啊
Oh, damn it. I forgot.
该死 我给忘了
Who's Jacob?
雅各布是谁
Oh, he's this guy I've been dating.
我现在的约会对象
Well, not dating. Sort of seeing.
也不算对象啦 就是在交往而已
Not seeing really, either. It's more casual.
也不算交往 就是普通朋友而已
No. Boundaries.
不行 要保持距离
That means he's typing.
那个符号♥说明他在打字
I know. I'm your ex, not Sol?
我知道 我是你的前夫 不是索尔吗
You are my ex, Sol.
你就是我的前夫 索尔
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表