剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Marge? Hi, it's Grace.
玛姬 你好 我是格蕾丝
Listen, I can't do the silent auction.
听着 我没法儿参加无声拍卖♥♥会了
Because it's being sponsored by the law firm.
因为那是律所赞助的活动
Well, because Robert is divorcing me.
因为罗伯特要跟我离婚
Because he is a homosexual.
因为他是同性恋
With Sol.
跟索尔
Yes, that Sol.
对 就是那个索尔
Yup, I guess so.
是吧 我猜是吧
Better go ahead and get that. Okay.
尽量拿到手 好吧
Yeah, bye, Marge, bye-bye.
好吧 玛姬 再见
You wanna play the tough guy, huh? That's how you wanna do it?
你想当冷酷无情的硬汉是吗 你想这样是吗
Okay, I can wait. I've got nowhere else to be.
好吧 我可以等 反正我也没地方可去
Well, jury duty, but that's not till October.
陪审员义务 但那得等到十月份
What's Mallory's food problem du jour?
玛洛丽不吃什么食物来着
Her... gluten or meat? I can't remember.
她不吃面筋还是肉 我记不得了
Right. No. It's something ridiculous. Corn, maybe?
没错 挺可笑的 好像是玉米
Nothing doesn't have corn.
每样食物里都有玉米
I have to rethink the whole dinner now.
这下我得重新计划晚餐食物了
Sol, it's not till tomorrow. We've got plenty of time.
索尔 那是明天呢 我们还有大把时间
And it'll be fine.
一切都会没事的
Our families have had a million dinners together.
我们两家以前一起吃过那么多顿饭
The girls adore you.
姑娘们都喜欢你
That was before they found out
那是在她们知道我
I was going to be their new stepmother.
即将成为她们的新继母之前
Sol, you're making me nervous.
索尔 你这样会把我搞紧张的
Say, do you remember the way Grace used to fold the napkins
你还记得以前格蕾丝是怎么把餐巾
into bow-ties sometimes? Do you know how she did that?
叠成领结状的吗 记得她怎么叠的吗
No idea.
不知道
I should wash these before we use them.
我最好先洗一遍 然后再用
You're using china? We're going that fancy?
你要用陶瓷餐具吗 要搞得那么精致吗
I just think people are on their best behavior
我只是觉得人们用陶瓷餐具吃饭时
when they eat off china.
会更加注意行为举止
Clearly you've never raised boys.
你显然是没养过儿子
Oh, geez, Coyote. I forgot.
天呐 卡奥迪 我忘了
We haven't thought this through.
看来我们没仔细想清楚
We're thinking it through now.
那就现在想清楚
There's something else we're forgetting.
我们一定还忘了别的东西
Sol, it's just a dinner.
索尔 只是顿晚饭
We might forget something.
我们可能是忘了些东西
So what? It's fine. They're gonna be fine.
那又怎样 没关系 他们不会计较的
We're gonna be fine. Oh, I know we're gonna be fine.
我们也会没事的 我知道我们不会有事
Because I'm gonna open the bottle of wine
因为我要打开这瓶
we're not serving to Coyote.
不能让卡奥迪喝的酒
Well, you're not gonna drink it alone.
我不会让你独醉的
**I love the dear silver that shines in your hair*
*我爱你的发丝闪着熠熠银光
**And the brow that's all wrinkled and furrowed with care*
*也爱你的额上满是岁月之痕
I...
我
**I kiss the dear fingers so toil-worn for me*
*我要亲吻你为我辛勤劳作的手指
**God bless you and keep you*
*愿主保佑 与你同在
**- Mother Machree - Mother Machree*
*-我亲爱的 -我亲爱的
Do we have a poltergeist?
家里是进了吵闹鬼吗
Worse. Nothing better to do.
比那更糟 没更好的事可做
So what is it that you are doing?
那你在干什么
I'm trimming the rug.
我在修剪地毯啊
Because it grows so fast, huh?
因为长得太快了吗
Get your scissors away from my rug! Fine, fine.
别拿你的剪子碰我的毛毯 好吧好吧
I'll go alphabetize the spices.
那我就把香料按字母顺序排列
No. They're in order of how often we use them.
不行 那都是按我们的使用频率排序的
Leave the allspice in the back where it belongs.
把多香果放在原位
You know what? I think your painting's calling you.
知道吗 我觉得你的画在呼唤你了
No, it isn't. We're not talking right now.
并没有 我们已经不说话了
Hey, where you going?
你要去哪里
I've made a monumental life decision.
我做了个里程碑式的人生决定
What? What's the matter with the ignition?
什么 打火机怎么了
I've made a life decision.
我做了个人生决定
Oh, where are you going to go fishing?
你要去哪儿钓鱼
Listen, if you want to talk to me, come in here.
听着 如果你要跟我说话 就过来
You have got to get a hearing device.
你得去配个助听器
How do you expect me to hear you when you're shouting
你在房♥子另一头大喊 怎么能指望我
from the other side of the house? What were you saying?
听清你说什么呢 你在说什么
I am going back to work!
我要回去工作了
Good. Where?
很好 去哪儿
To my company.
去我的公♥司♥啊
The one you gave to Brianna?
你送给布丽安娜的那个公♥司♥吗
The one I built from nothing.
我白手起家创建起来的那个公♥司♥
Okay, brava. Where's my phone?
好吧 真厉害 我的手♥机♥哪儿去了
Miss?
大姐
So, where's Brianna going to work?
那布丽安娜要去哪里工作
You know what? I'm going to go.
知道吗 我要走了
Oh, can I come with you?
我能跟你一起去吗
Get your own job. I've got a job.
你自己去找工作吧 我已经有工作了
Yeah. Teaching convicts.
是吗 给囚犯上课吗
We call them rehabilitated former offenders.
我们称他们为已改造的前罪犯
This is what we're calling them now? That's good to know.
现在都这么叫他们了吗 谢谢告知
I like the idea of going fishing.
我还挺喜欢钓鱼的
I don't like to kill the fish, though.
虽然我不喜欢杀鱼
I guess I could throw them back.
我可以钓上来再丢进海里吧
But I don't have a boat. My friend Todd has a boat.
但我连船都没有 我朋友托德倒是有艘船
Where is Todd?
托德在哪儿呢
Oh, right, he died.
对了 他死了
I should call his wife. Where's my cell phone?
我应该给他妻子打个电♥话♥ 我的手♥机♥在哪儿呢
I'll call it. What's my number?
我打个电♥话♥ 我的号♥码是多少来着
Should we tell Mom?
我们该告诉老妈吗
Are you nuts? It's just gonna make her feel bad.
你疯了吗 那只会让她难受
I feel weird. It's all weird, Bud.
我总感觉怪怪的 本来就怪怪的 巴德
Our father and his boyfriend
我们的父亲和他男朋友
are having their children over for dinner.
要请他们的孩子们去吃晚饭
I can top that.
那我再补一刀
The love of your squandered life is gonna be there.
你曾经放荡不羁时期的挚爱也会去的
Probably with her husband. Shit!
可能还会跟她丈夫一起去 我♥操♥
You do realize Coyote is going to be there, right?
你知道卡奥迪也会去的吧
Okay, I don't want to talk about Coyote.
我不想聊卡奥迪的事
I know. I do, though. Is Mitch coming?
我知道 我倒是想聊他 米奇也会去吗
No, my husband will stay home with the kids
不 我老公要在家陪孩子
when the babysitter suddenly gets sick.
因为保姆突然病了
You know what, maybe I'll get sick, too.
话说 我说不定也会"突然生病"
Or maybe I'll just hang with Mom.
或者去找老妈一起打发时间
If I'm going to this dinner,
如果我得去吃晚饭
you're going. And Mom can't know about this.
你也得去 而且不能让老妈知道
If you breathe one word of this to Mom,
如果你敢跟老妈说一个字
I will tell her who really killed Dimples.
我就告诉她到底是谁杀死了"小酒窝"
Will you stop throwing that fucking hamster in my face!
你能别再提那该死的仓鼠了吗
You don't have to go.
你可以不去的啊
I do have to go. I have to talk to Mallory.
我必须去 我要找玛洛丽谈谈
And it's important for Dad. And New Dad, Robert Dad.
那对老爸很重要 对新爸爸也是 罗伯特老爹
I smell a trigger. You gonna be okay?
我感觉会出事啊 你没事吗
I'll even out by the third vodka.
喝到第三瓶伏特加 我就恢复正常了
That's not funny yet.
你这玩笑一点都不好笑
Just don't talk to Mom for the next two days.
接下来两天别跟老妈联♥系♥就好了
Okay, what if she calls?
好吧 如果她打电♥话♥了呢
If she calls, don't lie like a pussy. Sell it.
如果她打电♥话♥ 就别编得太假 要说得可信点
Wait. Is this one of those things
等等 你这是又在玩
where you tell me not to tell her
你让我别告诉她
and then you get to tell her and you get to be the hero?
结果自己跑去告诉她 而受到表扬的把戏吗
Hi, Mom! Oh, my God, let me talk to her!
你好啊 老妈 天呐 让我跟她说
This is different.
看上去不一样了啊
Lovely.
真好看
Have a seat.
坐吧
So glad you stopped by. Yeah. Me, too.
你能过来瞧瞧真好 是啊 我也觉得
So... what's up?
那么...有什么事吗
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表