剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Can I just say how proud I am of the four of us?
我想说 我很为我们4个骄傲
I mean, we were such adults in there.
我们刚刚的表现真是太成熟了
I think we should thank Bud
我觉得我们该感谢巴德
for suggesting that we use an arbitrator.
建议我们请仲裁人
Thank you, Bud. Jerry was the perfect choice,
谢谢你 巴德 杰瑞真是最合适的人选
fair, sensitive, kind,
公正 体谅 和气
and I think he brought out the best in us.
他让我们表现出了最好的一面
And now that the papers are signed Shut up, Sol.
现在离婚协议书也签好了 闭嘴吧 索尔
Your father's right, Nwabudike.
你父亲说得对 奴阿布达克
We didn't know how to handle this but somehow you did.
我们并不知道该怎么处理 但你却知道
Yes, thank you, Bud. Thank you.
是啊 谢谢 巴德 谢谢
Stop! Please stop.
停 别说了
What the... hell?
搞什么鬼
We're not moving! That's okay, Grace.
电梯不动了 没事的 格蕾丝
I'm sure it'll start up again in a second.
我相信肯定马上就又会启动了
Can I help you? I hope so.
能为您效劳吗 希望如此
We are in an elevator that is temporarily standing still.
我们在一架电梯里 现在暂时不动了
Robert, say the word-- we're stuck!
罗伯特 说出来吧 我们卡住了
No need to use that word yet.
现在还没必要用那个词
The word "stuck"? It's just a word, it's better than "trapped".
"卡住"吗 不就是个词吗 又不是"困住"
Oh, God! She's claustrophobic.
天呐 她有幽闭恐惧症
Hello, hello! Calm down, please, Grace.
有人吗 救命啊 冷静点 格蕾丝
There's no air in here. There is air!
这里没有空气 有的
Well, why isn't it going into my lungs?
那为什么我呼吸不到
It's just anxiety, Grace.
你是太焦虑了 格蕾丝
Why don't you tell your anxiety,
不如你来告诉你的焦虑
"Hey there, anxiety, I'm not going to let you rule me."
"焦虑 我可不会让你控制我的"
Because my anxiety doesn't give a flying fuck!
我的焦虑才他妈不管呢
Don't you have a Valium? You always carry Valium.
你不是有安定吗 你出门总带着安定的
I took two before the meeting.
我在会面之前就服了两粒
Then you should be fine now.
那你应该没事才对啊
I said I took two pills, not two handfuls.
我说的是两粒 又不是两把
No, no. Grace, look at me. Focus on me.
不不 格蕾丝 看着我 盯着我
Let me be your Valium. I'm Frankie Valium.
让我做你的安定 我是弗兰琦·安定
Who was also a singer in the '60's.
60年代有个歌♥手也叫这个名字
I need more air.
我需要更多空气
I need air.
我需要空气
We've got you!
我们扶住你了
Easy, easy. I've got pot gummies. Eat this.
稳住 我有大♥麻♥软糖 来吃这个
No, no! I need one, I need one. Me, me, me.
不要 我需要一个 我要
What's going on with you, Bud?
你怎么了 巴德
God! There's less air down here.
天呐 这下面空气更少
I have to stand up. You all have to sit down.
我得站起来 你们都坐下
Honey, are you having a panic attack?
亲爱的 你惊恐发作了吗
Maybe, a little-- A little bit.
可能是吧 有点
You claustrophobic, too? Actually, no.
你也有幽闭恐惧吗 不是的
Wait, didn't this happen once before?
等等 这情况以前也出现过一次吧
I'm okay, I'm okay.
我没事的 没事
Right. That weekend before he started at the firm.
没错 他去律所上班前的那个周末
That's almost five years ago. Was that Memorial Day?
都快5年了 是阵亡将士纪念日吗
Labor Day. Labor Day.
劳动节 劳动节
Happy Labor Day weekend, union supporters.
劳动节周末快乐 工会支持者们
Are those grapes?
那是葡萄吗
For Cesar Chavez.
纪念凯萨·查维斯
Don't you know anything about the labor movement in this country?
你难道对本国的劳工运动毫不了解吗
Guys, where's the coffee? Communist cake is served.
两位 咖啡呢 共♥产♥主义蛋糕都上好了
It's better that we're doing this together.
我们一起说出来会比较好
I don't know. Just let me do the talking.
我不太确定 让我来说就行
Sol, trust me.
索尔 相信我
The trouble with your socialist dessert is it's very rich.
你的社♥会♥主♥义♥甜点太甜腻[有钱]了
It's a joke.
是个笑话啊
It's just good you're trying.
肯尝试就是好事
Sol and I want to talk to you about something--
索尔和我有事要跟你们说
You know what'd make the joke better
你如果想让这个笑话更好笑点
is if you had made it about the equal distribution of cake slices.
就该拿蛋糕的平均分配来说事
Oh, yeah, that's a riot.
是啊 那肯定很有趣
You see, a few years back
几年前
Sol and I were in New York on a business trip,
索尔和我去纽约出公差
and it was a pretty big deal for us.
那个项目挺重要的
We stayed at the Waldorf-Astoria,
我们住在了华道夫阿斯多里亚酒店
and you know, we finished all our business--
我们公事都办完了
Yoo-hoo, big, fat whale on the loose.
巨大的鲸鱼跑出来喽
Hi, honey. Hi, Mom.
亲爱的 妈妈
Hi, kids.
孩子们
Look at you, radiant, pregnant woman.
看看你啊 容光焕发的准妈妈
Sol, get your ass up here and get a piece of the wonder of life.
索尔 快起来抱抱生命的奇迹
I thought they were going to Mitch's parents' for the weekend.
他们周末不是要去米奇父母家吗
Yeah, to drop off Macklin.
是啊 把麦克林送过去
Everybody's coming here, it's Labor Day.
大家都会来这儿 今天是劳动节
Hello, little baby. This is your Aunt Frankie.
小宝宝你好啊 我是弗兰琦阿姨
Does this little bumpkin have a name yet?
小家伙的名字起好了吗
She's not telling anyone. Believe me, I've tried.
她不肯告诉我 相信我 我尽力问了
Hello, little baby, you're so good. Gladys?
小宝宝 你真乖 格拉蒂丝吗
No. Ursula?
不是 厄休拉
Stargazer Vera?
观星者维拉
Frankie? All good ideas. Pool time for me.
弗兰琦 你可真会取名字 我该去泳池了
**Make your own kind of music*
*创造自己的音乐
**Sing your own special song*
*高唱属于自己的歌♥
I'm going to make you a big, fat smoothie.
我去给你做杯浓浓的冰沙
**Even if nobody else sings along*
*就算别人都不唱
I see pregnant women at the office every day
我每天在办公室都能看到孕妇
and none of them are as excited as Frankie, ever.
她们都不如弗兰琦那么激动
Well, she never got to do it herself, so, it's special.
她毕竟自己没怀过 所以觉得很特别
Robert, you and Sol are gonna have to do the sauce ASAP,
罗伯特 你和索尔得尽快把酱做好
because it's gonna take at least three hours
腌鸡肉至少要
for the chicken to marinate,
三小时呢
and I still have to get the corn on and
我还得去做玉米
start my shucking at three.
3点开始去壳
And where will I be, sergeant, at 0400?
那我4点钟的时候该干什么呢 中士
At the cutting board, you're doing the salad.
站在切菜板边 你做沙拉
And what if we eat at 7:10?
如果我们7:10才开饭呢
Then we have failed.
那就是失败了
Let me guess, work.
我猜猜 工作的事
I'll keep it short, Robert.
我尽快说完 罗伯特
I promise I won't work this weekend.
我保证过这周末不工作的
Hello?
喂
You get him on the phone right now and I'll take care of it.
马上让他接电♥话♥ 我来处理
It's no big deal, Robert.
没什么大事 罗伯特
I won't miss my shucking time.
我不会错过去壳的
She works too hard, even weekends.
她真是个工作狂 周末也这么忙
Nah, it's fine, Frankie. It's what she loves.
没事 弗兰琦 她喜欢就好
Not me. Life's too short, unless you drink my smoothies.
我可不行 生命短暂 除非你喝我的冰沙
I'm good with my life expectancy.
我对于生命的长度够满足了
How you feeling, babe? You know what?
感觉怎么样 亲爱的 其实
Better than I have felt in months. Yeah?
比近几个月的感觉都要好多了 是吗
Yep. I was feeling a little nauseous earlier,
是的 我之前有点恶心
then I swallowed some pool water...
但我吞了几口泳池的水
Thank you. I think it settled my stomach.
多谢你 我胃舒服多了
Whatever works. How are the contractions?
好使就行 宫缩怎么样了
Mitch, stop. I'm not in labor. It's just Braxton-Hicks.
米奇 够了 我没临产 只是假阵缩
Okay, I know, but just let me know. I know, I know.
我知道 但有情况要告诉我 我知道 我知道
OK, please stop worrying.
别再担心了
I'm not going to spend another 37 hours at the hospital
我不会像之前生麦克林那样
like we did with Macklin.
在医院待37个小时了
Not happening. But we did the giant puzzle
别想了 但我们当时玩了
of the covered bridge in winter.
冬日廊桥的巨型拼图啊
Aw, hey, stud.
你好啊 猛♥男♥
How was your big date last night? Aw, it was good.
昨晚的约会顺利吗 很棒
You still dating the Zumba instructor?
你还在跟那个尊巴舞教练约会吗
No. This one I met at a stop light--
不是 这个是我在等红灯时认识的
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表