剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, I gotta go. That's for you.
我得走了 那给你了
Wow, nice.
不错
For the record,
声明一下
Grace was right. I was flirting.
格蕾丝说得对 我是在跟你调情
Is it okay that I'm using your copy of Toxic People as a coaster?
我用你的《毒人》做杯垫可以吗
Well, it's actually Frankie's,
其实是弗兰琦的
but she keeps leaving it out for me, so have at it.
但她也不看 所以你就用吧
This is all I've been able to think about.
我只能想到这些
Me, too.
我也是
Oh, hey, I brought a flashlight.
对了 我带了手电筒
Good planning.
真会提前安排
I'm sorry. Is this not what you want?
不好意思 你不喜欢这样吗
Yeah, no, I...
不是的 我
Remember these? Do you remember? Of course I do.
记得这些吗 你记得吗 当然记得
I didn't realize you were a vinyl lover.
我没想到你也喜欢黑胶唱片
Well, they're Frankie's.
其实是弗兰琦的
She's not so much a lover of vinyl but...
其实她也不是多喜欢黑胶 但是...
she just can't open CDs.
她不会开CD机
Would you dance with me?
能跟我一起跳舞吗
Grace, I've got two left feet...
格蕾丝 我同手同脚
That's okay, I'll lead.
没关系 我领着你挑
Wow, that's nice. Isn't it?
很不错啊 不是吗
Isn't this beautiful?
很美吧
Oh, boy.
天呐
Put your hand here.
把你的手放在这里
Right here? A little lower.
这里吗 低一点
Like that? Perfect.
这样吗 完美
Can you come a little closer
你能靠近点吗
Take your time.
慢慢来
Okay.
好
You're doing great.
你跳得很好
You make it easy.
你让这一切变得简单
What else?
还有别的吗
Look in my eyes.
看着我的眼睛
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表