剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
That's the word.
形容恰当
You've been a way better friend to my mom than Lydia has.
比起莉迪亚 你可真算是我妈的好朋友了
Tell her that.
你对她说去啊
No, not right now!
别 没让你现在说
I'm gonna check on her progress.
我去看下她的进度
I think I would have slept with two guys by now.
给我这么长时间 我都和两个男的睡过了
Excuse me.
不好意思
Find a boyfriend yet? Oh, yeah.
找到男朋友没 当然
I'm already married and divorcing again.
我又一次结完离完了
Were you two talking about me? No.
你们刚是在聊我吗 不是
A little bit. No.
有点 没有
Because I said something the other day
我前些天说了些话
and she may have overheard, but I'm not sure.
她可能听到了 但我不确定
She didn't mention anything.
她什么都没提
Oh, I like that picture of you.
我喜欢你这张照片
I look so square. Yes.
我看上去太古板了 没错
No, you can't say you're 70, though.
不行 你不能说你70了
Say that you're 6♥4♥.
要说你6♥4♥
But I am 70. I don't want to lie.
可我就是70岁 我不想撒谎
But you don't look 70, you look 6♥4♥.
可你看上去不像70岁 像6♥4♥岁
It's actually more honest to say that you're 6♥4♥.
如果你说你6♥4♥岁 其实更诚实
Okay.
好吧
You didn't answer "Biggest turn on in a man".
你还没回答这一题 最吸引你的男性品质
That he's not gay.
不是基佬就行了
Sorry.
抱歉
You know what? Write down "Open-mindedness"
不如这样把 写"思想开放"
for "Biggest turn on in a man". Guys love that.
是最吸引你的男性品质 男的喜欢你这么写
Is that something perverted?
那有什么变♥态♥含义吗
What? Crazy... No, no.
什么 当然没有
Okay.
好吧
What are you doing? You're done. Press "Send".
你在干什么啊 已经写完了 点击发送
If I press that button,
如果我点了
everybody in the world who looks at this site
世界上所有逛这个网站的人
is going to know I'm a desperate loser.
都会觉得我是个绝望的失败者
Yes. But Mom, they're all desperate losers, too, so...
没错 但他们也全都是绝望的失败者
I don't like any of my answers.
我不喜欢我填的答案
You sound like yogurt.
听上去是在说酸奶
Mom?
妈
I am not taking you two for frozen yogurt.
我不会带你们去吃酸奶冰淇淋的
Please... I will drive. I will drive.
拜托了 我来开车 我来开
You're high. You're not driving my daughter anywhere.
你抽嗨了 你别想开车载我女儿
You can barely drive when you're not high.
你正常的时候驾驶技术都很烂
No, my reflexes are sharper when I'm high.
不 我兴奋状态下的反应要灵敏得多
I get your point.
我明白了
Come on, Mom. You're done! No! What are you doing?!
老妈 你都写完了 不 你干什么
It's my computer.
这是我的电脑
Mom, please press "Send" so you can wink at Dr. Paul
老妈 你只要发送就能向保罗医生打招呼了
and then we can go out and get delicious,
这样我们就去能出去吃
delicious frozen yogurt.
美味的酸奶冰淇淋了
I know what I want.
我知道我想要什么
No, no, no,wait...
不 不 不 等等...
I now know what I want.
我现在知道我想要什么了
Get in the car.
上车吧
Yes.
好棒
What am I doing wrong? It's side to side, right?
我哪里弄错了吗 不是向两边扳吗
You're out of cookies and cream!
饼干奶油味的冰淇淋被抽空了
You're out of your mind.
是你抽疯了才对
You're good at this.
你很擅长这个嘛
You should work here.
你该来这里工作
You should work here!
你该在这里工作
Can we please go?
我们能走了吗
This place smells like a breast.
这地方闻起来跟乳♥房♥♥一样
I still can't decide.
我还是决定不了
Can I try the Uber Fudgey Brownie Batter again?
能让我再试下软乳糖巧克力蛋糕糊吗
Yeah, of course.
好的 没问题
Oh, my God.
天啊
Brian. I'm Brianna.
你叫布里安 我叫布丽安娜
That's, like, the same name but without the "Na".
名字几乎一样 就差个娜字
Oh, cool. What's your last name?
好吧 那你姓什么
Here, I'm done, I'm here.
我弄完了 结账
Let me pay,
我来付吧
because I've got a sack full of quarters I have to use up
因为我有一袋子25美分的硬币要全部用掉
and they closed my favorite Coinstar.
但他们把我最喜欢的换币机构给关了
Hurry up. One dollar.
赶紧的 一块钱
Two dollars. Come on, we have to go...
两块钱 快点 我们还要去...
Honey, you're on the floor!
亲爱的 你摔地上了
Mom? Are you all right? Okay. Don't move.
老妈 你没事吧 别动
We really should call an ambulance.
我们该打电♥话♥叫救护车
What's wrong with you people? Back up! Back up!
你们是什么毛病 别过来 往后退
I'm sorry, you guys are blocking a fire exit
不好意思 你们把安全出口挡了
and my manager, Heather, is gonna freak out.
我们经理海瑟会惊慌失措的
We should call an ambulance. What the hell, Brian!
我们该叫救护车来 搞什么鬼 布里安
Did you even call 911?!
你叫救护车了吗
She says she's fine.
她说她没事
Does she look fucking fine?!
她看上去好个屁
Stop.Just call them.
别废话了 赶紧叫救护车
Hi, an old lady fell.
你好 有个老太太摔了
Don't move!
别动
The doctor's reviewing your x-rays. He'll be right with you.
医生在看你的X光片 他马上就过来
Yeah, you said that an hour ago.
是啊 你一小时前就这么说了
She means "Thank you".
她的意思是谢谢你
I'm gonna go call Mallory.
我去给玛洛丽打电♥话♥
No! Don't call Mallory.
不 别给她打
She'll make it a thing. This is not a thing.
她会小题大做的 这不是什么大事
Okay, then I'm gonna get some ice. I don't need ice.
好吧 那我去拿点冰 我不需要冰
Then I'm just gonna leave for a minute because I have to.
那我就出去一阵子 因为我需要出去
Don't move. Don't move. I want some water.
别动 别动 我想喝水
You can't have any water. Why not?
你不能喝水 为什么
In case you need surgery. What would I need surgery for?
以防你要动手术 我需要动什么手术啊
If, for example, you broke your hip.
比如 你可能把髋部摔坏了
Stop catastrophizing. I did not break my hip.
别吓唬人了 我没摔坏髋部
You broke your hip. Hi! Dr. Paul Mason.
你的髋部摔坏了 你好 我是保罗·梅森医生
Hello... She broke her hip?
你好 她的髋部摔坏了吗
Yeah. Oh, God, that means you have to operate?
是的 天啊 你得给她动手术吗
I mean, like all the old people stories you always hear?
就好像那些流传的老人家的故事
With the surgery, and the PT,
动了手术的 做了物理疗法的
and the pneumonia, and sexual assault?
得了肺炎的 遭受性侵的
And it all ends... you know how it ends.
下场都 你也知道他们下场如何
Dead. You're going to end up dead.
都死了 你才要死呢
Oh, let's not worry about all that stuff right now.
先不要担心那些事
What we want to worry about is tissue necrosis.
我们现在需要担心的是组织坏死
Which is why I'm recommending surgery.
所以我推荐做手术
Oh honey.
亲爱的
Now, once we get in there,
等我们切开观察
we can decide if you're going to need
就能决定你是需要
a pin or a rod or maybe even a new joint.
关节固定 加钢板 甚至更换新关节
I doubt it will come to that, but if we do,
我觉得不至于到那一步 但是万一需要
do you have a preference on titanium or plastic?
你倾向于用钛合金的还是塑料的
Open-mindedness.
思想开放的
Did she hit her head when she fell?
她摔的时候撞到脑袋了吗
I don't think so... No, I did not hit my head.
我觉得没有吧 我没撞到脑袋
I'm sorry, is surgery absolutely necessary?
我想问下真的有必要做手术吗
I don't want to have surgery. I've never had surgery.
我不想做手术 我从没做过手术
Not... ever?
从来没有吗
Not in the... upper regions of your body?
没有在身体上半部动过手术吗
Like, say, up around...
比如在...
like, there, maybe? No.
在这个区域有动过吗 没有
Are you on any drugs at the moment?
你最近有在吃药吗
I am not, but she is.
我没吃 但她有嗑
She takes Boniva for osteoporosis,
她吃伊班膦酸钠治骨质疏松
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表