剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
No.
不可能
Him? Really? With me? No.
他吗 真的吗 跟我吗 不可能
Although I do have my charms. And a fantastic head of hair.
虽然我确实有魅力 还有一头秀发
Oh, but he's a Leo...
但他是狮子座啊
Oh, but he's a Leo!
但他是狮子座啊
Loretta's service ferret is in the hall again.
洛丽塔的导盲雪貂又在走廊上
God, I hate his little vest.
天呐 我讨厌死他的小背心了
What you doing over there?
你在那里干什么
Nothing. Just bills.
没什么 看账单而已
Ikea sucks.
宜家太烂了
You don't have any bills and that's Dad's desk.
你可没什么账单 而且那是老爸的书桌
Right? I gotta get going. Marching band rehearsal.
是吧 我该走了 游♥行♥乐队排练
Oh, hey, could you take the trash with you on your way out?
你出去时能顺便把垃圾也带走吗
I think it's your turn. It's whoever leaves first.
轮到你了吧 是先出去的
And doesn't own the apartment.
且非房♥子主人丢垃圾
Thanks. Yup.
谢谢 好吧
Forgot my backpack. Of course you did.
忘拿背包了 当然了
What you doing there?
你在那里干什么
New workout routine?
新的健身动作吗
Desk lifts?
举书桌吗
Look, man What are you doing with my stuff?
听着 兄弟 你拿我的东西干什么
What are you hiding? Come on, give me my drawer.
你在藏什么 快点 把我的抽屉还给我
So, uh... how are you adjusting to...
你还适应圣地亚哥这
to life in safe, boring San Diego?
安稳 无聊的生活吗
You know, a few years ago
话说 几年前
I was doing a piece for National Geographic in central Africa, and
我在中非给《国家地理》杂♥志♥撰稿
our village was overrun by Congolese rebels.
我们的村庄被刚果叛党占领了
So we holed up in this hospital.
所以我们就躲在一家医院里
And I really thought that was going to be the end.
我当时真以为彻底完了
But today, trying to get out of the parking lot at Trader Joe's,
但是今天 我被困在乔氏超♥市♥的停车场里出不来时
that was the most scared I've ever been in my entire life.
那才是我这辈子经历过最害怕的时刻
Would you like some more wine?
你要再来点酒吗
Oh, please. Yeah.
好啊 好
You know, they've got an incredible cheese section there.
他们那有非常棒的奶酪专区
It's the only place I can
只有那里才能买♥♥到
find this Swedish cheese made from moose milk.
驼鹿奶做的瑞典奶酪
You wanna have sex? Oh, boy, yeah.
你想做♥爱♥吗 天呐 当然
Oh, my neck.
我的脖子
Grace? Can I come in now?
格蕾丝 我能进来了吗
Wait, just a sec.
稍等一下下
Okay!
好了
Oh, boy, it's dark in here. I know.
天啊 这里好黑 我知道
I've got a little night blindness.
我有点夜盲症
Could I have a little light maybe?
能开一点点灯吗
Just... Okay.
稍... 好
Just one sec. Okay, I'm
稍等一下
going to turn the light on just for one second.
我只开一秒钟
And you plan your route, okay? Okay.
你看好路线 行吗 行
Okay.
好了
Okay. Good.
好了 很好
Just that the old memory isn't what it used to be, so...
记忆力大不如前了 所以...
Follow the sound of my hand. Okay.
听我手拍的声音 行
Oh, God. Oh, my God. That... Oh, jeez.
天呐 我的天呐 上帝啊
Boy, band practice must've gone really late.
天呐 乐队一定是练习到很晚吧
What do you want, Bud?
你想怎样 巴德
I swear to God, I will not put up with any of your bullshit.
我向上帝发誓 我再也不会忍♥受你的胡扯了
I'm aware that you have a disease, and that you are recovering,
我知道你得了病 正在康复当中
because there's no such thing as recovered, however--
因为不可能彻底康复 但是...
Come on, man! My balls?!
拜托 兄弟 打到蛋了
If you are using, or if you are lying to me,
如果你又开始吸毒 或是在骗我
if you're not going to your meetings,
不去参加那些互助会
you can just pack up all your stuff
那你就收拾东西
and you can get out of my place I'm letting you stay for free
从这里滚出去吧 我让你免费住在这里
out of my love for you.
完全是出于对你的爱
Are you done? Did you get out everything you wanted to say?
你说完了没 是不是把你想说的都说完了
"No such thing as recovery... stay for free... love for you..."
没有完全康复这一说法 免费住 对你的爱
Yeah, I'm good. I'm not using.
对 我说完了 我没在吸毒
I'm not lying to you. Then what is going on, man?
我没骗你 那到底是怎么回事 兄弟
Are you sure that you wanna know?
你真的想知道吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Yes!
是的
I'm looking for my birth mother.
我在找我的生母
I knew it!
我就知道
Knew what? Mussed hair, fancy robe,
知道什么 头发凌乱 华丽长袍
vague aura of shame... Night moves!
淡淡的羞耻神色 有夜间活动呗
All right, all right. Tell me everything. How was it?
好吧 好吧 告诉我吧 怎么样
Wait.
等等
No, excuse me. Sister, I need details.
不行 失陪了 姐妹儿 告诉我细节
Was it good? How long did it last?
爽吗 持续了多久
You know something? I don't think this is appropriate.
你知道吗 我觉得不太方便聊这个
Did you do it more than once? Is he a cuddler? Did he cry after?
只有一次吗 他喜欢搂着你吗 完事后哭了吗
Did you cry during? Tell me what happened.
你期间哭了吗 发生了什么都告诉我吧
Fine. Well...without going into too many details...
好吧 那么...不谈太多细节...
I will say that Guy is... no slouch in the boudoir.
我要说盖尔 床上技术还不错
How does that feel?
感觉怎么样
Are you doing anything?
你有在做什么吗
No slouch, okay. What else?
还不错 好吧 别的呢
He has a very... gentle touch.
他抚摸人时 非常温柔
Oh, that's my nipple, Guy.
那是我的乳♥头♥ 盖尔
It was a delicate dance, really.
像是一支柔美的舞蹈
Are you there yet? Where?
你"来了"吗 来哪儿
Oh, never mind.
算了吧
Not so good, huh?
不怎么样吧
Overall, I would give the night a solid B...
总之 我要给昨晚打良...
Minus.
减
Well, it was your first time.
那只是你第一次
Tell me, did you finish at least?
告诉我 至少做完了吧
I'm here, right? Of course I finished.
我在这儿呢 当然做完了
No, I'm not asking... I'm asking did you have an orgasm?
不是 我不是在问...我是问你高♥潮♥了吗
You are such a child.
你真是幼稚
That's a "No."
那就是没有
Okay, so, the keeper pile will be over here.
好吧 这里是"保留堆"
Sol, for the last time, there is no keeper pile.
索尔 最后说一次 没有"保留堆"
That's actually what's on our family crest.
那其实是我们家的信条
Hang on a minute!
等等
This is your yearbook!
这是你的年鉴啊
I still read things people wrote in my high school yearbook.
我到现在都还会看我高中年鉴上别人的留言呢
"People say we won't stay friends later in life.
"人们都说 随着我们渐渐长大 友情也会淡去
In this case, it's true...
对我们而言 绝对是这样
See ya never."
永别吧"
Who wouldn't want to save that?
像这种年鉴"也该留着"对吧
What do I do with this stack of birthday cards?
这一叠生日贺卡要怎么处理呢
They're from your parents. You'd want to save these.
都是你父母写的啊 你想留着吧
They're from when you were a little girl.
从你小时候留到现在的呢
Toss 'em. Byebye!
扔掉 再见
So long, poignant memories.
再见了 漫漫的回忆
Zephyrentamental's bed!
扎弗朗门托的小床
What are you looking for? It's nothing.
你在找什么 没什么
Sol, could you get me, like, a sandwich or something?
索尔 你能给我做个三明治什么的吗
Sweetheart, there's no amount of sandwiches
亲爱的 不论多少三明治
that can fill the void you must be feeling right now.
都不能填补你此刻的空虚
Of course, I could whip you up a nice panini--
当然了 我可以快速给你做个好吃的帕尼尼
Great! Yes! Panini! Go!
太好了 行 帕尼尼 去吧
Thank you!
谢谢
I scare him, don't I? He's terrified of you.
我吓到他了 对吧 他很怕你
That makes me so happy.
那让我很高兴
So were you open with him? Did you tell him what you like?
你对他坦诚了吗 告诉他你的喜好了吗
What do you like in bed? Privacy.
你在床上有什么癖好 隐私
Come on. You've got to speak up or it'll never get any better.
拜托 你一定要说出来 否则性生活不会愉快的
You know what I like in bed?
你知道我有什么癖好吗
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表