剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Is that the emergency?
这就是你所说的紧急事件吗
No. He's hiding from me.
不是 他是在躲着我
He hates me. I can't keep him. Why not?
他讨厌我 我养不了他 为什么
Because he's an asshole!
因为他是个混球
And he makes me feel like shit.
他让我觉得自己一无是处
I thought that dogs were supposed to love you unconditionally.
我以为狗狗会无条件地爱主人
Isn't that the whole point?
这不就是养狗的意义吗
You have to take him back.
你得把他带走
The dog is broken.
那只狗有问题
One of you certainly is.
不是他就是你有问题
Well, I prefer to think that it's the dog.
我更倾向于认为是狗有问题
Well, I'm enjoying thinking it's you.
我坚持认为是你
Why do I care what a guy who has six dogs thinks of me?
我何必在意养6只狗的家伙怎么看我
Five.
是5只
And there are some women who think that makes me compassionate.
而且有不少女性认为养狗会让我富有同情心
Well, I think it makes you really weird.
我倒觉得养狗让你怪里怪气
What are you doing with all those dogs?
你养那么多狗干什么
Why did you really want me to come over?
你让我过来到底是为了什么
Why do you think that I wanted you to come over here?
你觉得我是为什么想让你过来的
I just thought that you wanted me to...
我以为你是想让我...
come over.
过来坐坐
Well, then, yes, I did.
那我确实是这么想的
Do you want some brisket?
你想吃牛胸肉吗
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
As we reach the final night of the tournament,
今晚进入本次比赛的最后一轮
the feeling in the room can only be described as sesquipedalian.
此刻场内的感觉只能用度日如年来形容了
Who gives a shit?
谁他妈在乎啊
I came to in the middle of the Irrawaddy River on a bamboo raft,
我乘着竹筏游到伊洛瓦底江中♥央♥
and I had to improvise these oars,
我只能临时想办法划桨了
'cause I could only row with one hand.
因为我只能用一只手划了
The venom had rendered my right arm completely useless...
毒液导致我的右胳膊完全用不了
Did you really eat somebody?
你真的吃过人吗
Yes, I did.
是的 没错
Would you like to know some more about it?
你想多了解下这件事吗
Actually, no. I didn't even want to know that.
其实不想 我甚至都不想知道这个答案
Okay, fine, well, let's talk about you.
好吧 没关系 那谈谈你吧
Now why haven't you had or enjoyed ice cream in so many years?
为什么你这么多年来都没吃过冰淇淋
I've been denying myself.
我一直都在否定自己
Apparently, I'm quite good at that.
显然 我很擅长于此
So...
所以...
I forgot how amazing it is. Yes.
我都忘了冰淇淋有多美味了 是啊
Yes. Hey, have you ever had Kulfi?
是啊 你吃过印度雪糕吗
There is a street vendor in Mumbai who is...
在孟买♥♥有个街头小贩 他...
What's so funny? Mumbai.
什么事这么好笑 孟买♥♥
I mean, you've been everywhere, Guy. You've done everything.
盖尔 你走遍世界各地 见多识广
And you're telling me
然后你跟我说
you really want to settle down in San Diego?
你真的想定居在圣地亚哥
I told you. I'm tired, Grace.
我跟你说过我累了 格蕾丝
I feel like I've heard that before.
我好像之前就听过这句话
Maybe when I set you up with Dede.
可能是我撮合你和迪迪的时候
Oh, my gosh. That was a long time ago.
老天 那真是很久以前的事了
Yeah, you said the same things then.
没错 当时你就说过同样的话
Well, there's a big difference between then and now.
现在和当时差别很大
I'm thirty years older.
我又老了30岁
And then there's... there's you.
此外还有...就是因为你
I don't... I don't know, Guy...
我不知道 盖尔
Don't you want to find out?
你不想试试吗
Grace,
格蕾丝
I think there was always a spark between you and I?
我一直觉得你我之间有火花
Maybe...
也许...
but...
但是...
given my recent history, I'm a little risk-averse.
鉴于我近期的经历 我有些怕冒险
I love taking risks.
我就爱冒险
Let's start with the ice cream. All right.
我们快吃冰淇淋吧 好吧
Here's the ground rules.
我们先定下规则
You can't give a guy ten minutes and a scoop of ice cream
你不能只给我10分钟和一勺冰淇淋
and then tell him to hit the road.
然后就打发我走
That's all I'm saying. Deal?
我的要求仅此而已 行吗
God, your hair is super soft.
你的头发可真柔软
Thank you, I use a two-in-one.
谢谢 我用2合1洗发水
Wait. Yeah?
等下 怎么了
Do you want to eat something?
你想要吃点儿东西吗
I don't mean like a four course meal.
我不是说四道菜的大餐
I mean, like a frozen vegan pizza or something.
我是说比如冷冻纯素披萨什么的
I don't know why I buy those things,
我也不知道自己为什么买♥♥那些
I always end up just piling
反正我总是得在披萨上
a mountain of cheese on top of 'em anyway.
加一层超厚的芝士
Yeah, you know, actually, I really gotta get home to the dogs.
其实 我真得回家照看狗狗们了
Yes, of course.
好吧 当然了
I'm sorry. Did I get this wrong?
不好意思 是我理解错了吗
No.
没有
No, it's all good.
没有 没事
Don't give up on Spit, all right?
别放弃小口水 好吗
You guys are gonna be really good for each other.
你们一定会相处得很好的
Let me walk you out.
我送你出去吧
No, no, no, it's all right.
不用了 没关系的
Thanks.
谢谢
You like me.
你喜欢我啊
You love me.
你是爱我的
You smell.
你好臭
Well, this has been really fun.
今天真的很开心
Thank you for the ice cream.
谢谢你请我吃冰淇淋
Well, it was my pleasure, and...
荣幸之至 而且...
any time.
随时请你吃
The word is "Ecdysiast."
接下来的词是"脱衣舞♥女♥"
What is the definition?
词义是什么
An exotic dancer.
跳脱衣舞的舞者
Grace, I was hoping that we could see each other again...
格蕾丝 我一直期待我们能再见面
E-c...
EC...
Oh, my.
我的天
I wasn't expecting that.
我真没想到这一吻
Neither was I.
我也没想到
Good night, then.
那晚安了
Good night, Guy.
晚安 盖尔
Yeah, well, I wasn't expecting that either.
好吧 这个我也没想到
A-d-o-p-t-
ADOPT
e-r-i-s-t.
ERIST
Lepidopterist.
鳞翅类昆虫
No! Hector! No! That is incorrect.
不要啊 赫克托 不要啊 拼写错误
What kind of a kid doesn't know how to spell "Lepidopterist?"
什么熊孩子竟然不会拼"鳞翅类昆虫"
You hate this, don't you? More than life itself!
你恨这个节目对吗 恨它超过恨生活本身
BIBLOU... Yes.
BIBLOU 好棒
Yes, yes! ...S. Bibulous.
好棒 好棒 S 嗜酒的
That is correct. Yay!
拼写正确 太棒
The word is... "Psoriasis."
接下来的词是"牛皮癣"
Can you repeat the word, please?
你能再重复一遍这个词吗
Psoriasis.
牛皮癣
Psoriasis.
牛皮癣
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表