剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Hey, boys. Hey, Dad.
儿子们 你好 老爸
Mom.
老妈
We need to talk. Oh, my God.
我们得谈谈 天啊
Is this another intervention?
又要开始家庭教育了吗
Dad, I'm 90 days clean, I swear.
老爸 我已经戒了90天了 我发誓
I took an Advil PM last night, but I took that as directed.
我昨晚吃了片退烧药 但我是遵医嘱服用的
This is not an intervention.
这次不是家庭教育
But you may want to make sure your sponsor is available,
但你最好确保 你的戒瘾担♥保♥人能随叫随到
'cause this will kick you in the balls.
因为这件事会给你当头一棒
Grace, I'm going to cancel the kids. No.
格蕾丝 我去叫孩子们别来了 不行
They'll know something's up.
他们会有所察觉的
I'm not ready to talk to them yet about this.
我还没准备好跟他们说这件事
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yes.
是的
Try to be straight for one more brunch.
再坚持当一会儿直男 把早午餐装过去
You're gay?
你是同性恋
Uncle Robert's gay?
罗伯特叔叔是同性恋
I mean, you've always had a big personality,
我是说 你向来是个性十足
but I... I never thought...
但我... 我从来没想过
You and Uncle Robert?
你和罗伯特叔叔
I don't see it.
我真没看出来
Oh, God, now I see it.
老天 现在我看出来了
Mom, I can't stop seeing it.
妈咪 我的脑海中满是幻想
I'm sorry. Why don't we have a therapist here?
不好意思 为什么不找个心理治疗师来
There was one here when the dog died.
狗死的时候就找过
Oh, wait. There's more. Tell them.
等等 还不止呢 告诉他们
Haven't we had enough news for one day?
今天的爆料够多了吧
They're getting married.
他们要结婚
'Cause they want to make the most of their remaining years.
因为他们要充分享受晚年
But that's okay, I mean,
其实那也没什么
I've always dreamed that I would spend my remaining years alone.
我一直梦想着能一个人安度晚年
Hummus?
吃鹰嘴豆泥吗
What the fuck...
搞什么啊
Hi, girls... ...is going on?
姑娘们 怎么回事啊
Where are Mitch and the kids? Dad, you're gay?
米奇和孩子们呢 爸爸 你是同性恋
Bud called. When were you planning on telling us?
巴德打电♥话♥给我的 你打算什么时候告诉我们啊
I just wanted one last normal brunch.
我只是想吃最后一顿正常的早午餐
Is someone gonna start explaining what's going on?
你们谁能解释下到底是什么情况吗
Ask your father.
问你♥爸♥吧
Dad?
爸爸
Well, girls...
姑娘们
It... It...
就是...
It kind of is what it is.
就是眼前这样吧
Great talk, Dad. Please, sit down.
跟你谈话真愉快 爸爸 坐下吧
I mean, if I found out you were being indicted, I would've said sure.
你如果是被起诉了 我都不会这么惊讶
But this?
但这事
Oh, my God. What am I gonna tell my kids?
天呐 我要怎么跟孩子们说啊
Why don't you start with, "Do you know where poop comes from?"
不如先说 "你们知道粑粑从哪里出来的吗"
How am I in trouble right now? Sorry, Dad.
怎么还怪起我了 抱歉 爸爸
Look, I'm sorry you had to find out this way
我很抱歉你们要这样得知此事
and I know it's a shock,
我知道很令人震惊
but... honestly, it was killing me.
但老实说 我真是备受煎熬
Oh, Mom... This is why I didn't want to talk about it yet.
妈妈 所以我还不想谈这事
I didn't want to fall apart in front of you.
我不想当着你们的面崩溃
It's okay, Mom. It's a fall apart kind of a thing.
没事的 妈妈 这种事的确让人崩溃
Daddy, we'll come talk to you in a little bit. Okay?
爸爸 我们待会儿去找你谈 好吗
Please?
你先...
Mom, we're gonna get you through this. Okay?
妈妈 我们会帮你撑过去的 好吗
We're gonna find you people to talk to.
我们会找人跟你谈心
People who understand exactly what you're going through.
完全理解你现在心情的人
There's a group for wives of husbands
难道有某个俱乐部
who've turned gay in their seventies?
全是由老公晚年出柜的同妻组成的吗
Mom, we'll go to Palm Springs for the weekend.
妈妈 我们周末去棕榈滩
Oh, there is definitely a group there, Mom.
那边肯定是有这种团体的 妈妈
We'll... We could play tennis and we'll go to the movies and...
我们打网球 去看电影
I can't... I can't plan.
我不能做计划
I'm just trying to keep my coffee down.
我强忍♥着才没把咖啡吐出来
Mom, what can we do for you?
妈妈 我们能为你做些什么
Nothing, nothing.
什么都做不了
How about a Valium?
要不要片安定
Okay.
好吧
If anyone can deal with this, Mom, it is you.
如果说有谁能撑过去 妈妈 那一定是你
You're always talking about a door closing
你总说什么门关上了
or a window closing or opening, something...
窗关上了 还是打开了什么的
the point is... you would say...
总之 换了你会说
The journey starts in the unknown.
旅程始自未知
And there are butterflies that come from cocoons...
蝴蝶是破茧而出的
That's just shit you say.
那都是唬人的屁话
Mom, three months ago his life was a total mess.
妈妈 三个月前他的生活根本一团糟
No shit. What professor scores coke off a student?
可不是嘛 有哪个教授会拿学生的可♥卡♥因♥啊
And not even the one he was sleeping with.
而且还不是他睡的那个学生
Right. I was as low as you could get.
是啊 我曾经也跌落人生低谷
But look at me now. Yes, look at him.
但看我现在 是啊 看他
Goddammit, he's a substitute teacher.
该死的 他就是个破代课老师
But I'm okay. Because of you.
但我没事了 都靠你
Coyote. Nwabudike.
卡奥迪 奴阿布达克
I have got to get out of here.
我得离开这儿了
Holy shit. What the fuck, dude?
老天爷啊 搞什么啊
Thank you so very much, Ma'am.
非常感谢 女士
And you have yourself a great day now.
祝您今天愉快
Fuck you.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Your chair arrived.
你的椅子来了
Oh, my God, they said it was going to take six weeks.
天呐 他们还说要6周才能到呢
It took two days. When does that happen?
结果两天就到了 太阳打西边出来了
It's a joke. Between me and Sol.
是个玩笑 是我和索尔才懂的
A private joke.
私密笑话
Now you get a sense of humor?
你现在倒是有幽默感了
When did you get this piece?
这画什么时候买♥♥的
About a year ago.
一年前吧
I gotta get out of this house.
我得离开这个家
Why don't I go? No.
我走吧 不要
I've never really liked this house. I'm gonna go to the beach.
我本来就不喜欢这房♥子 我要去海滩
I have a question.
我有个问题
When people ask me why we got that house with Sol and Frankie,
别人问我为什么跟索尔和弗兰琦合买♥♥了那栋房♥子
I tell them what you told me.
我总是给出你那番说辞
That it was a business decision, right?
那是个商业决定
A once in a lifetime opportunity we could only afford together.
是千载难逢的机会 但我们得合力才能买♥♥得起
That's not why, is it?
根本不是因为这个 是吧
If anybody is gonna sit on Ryan Gosling's face,
如果有人要坐在瑞恩·高斯林的脸上
it's gonna be me!
那也该是我
Excuse me.
打扰
Have you ever wondered if Ben and Jerry
你有没有想过本和杰里在一起
make more than ice cream together?
不止"做"了冰淇淋而已
What?
什么
Ben and Jerry. Are they more than ice cream buddies?
本和杰里 他们会不会不止是冰淇淋伙伴
How the hell would I know?
我怎么会知道
Oh, bitch!
贱♥人♥
Excuse me.
打扰
Is that you?
那是你吗
It used to be.
以前是
Well, hello there, you!
你好啊
Grace? It's me, Daphne!
格蕾丝 是我 达芙妮啊
Hi, Daphne! Gotta run. Grace!
你好 达芙妮 我赶时间 格蕾丝
Give me one of those bottles, things... The big one.
给我5瓶那东西 大瓶的
Give me a big one.
给我瓶大的
That's good. Listen, sir.
很好 那个 先生
What brand would you smoke
如果你老公其实是个同性恋
if your husband turned out to be gay?
你会抽什么牌子的烟
Newports. For the last 20 years.
新港 基龄20年呢
Luckies. I'll take those.
好彩 我要那个
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表