剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Go.
去吧
Drive safe.
开车小心
Xanax? No.
赞安诺药 不
Uh, Ativan? No.
安定文 不
Klonopin? Ambien?
克诺平 安必恩
No, no. I have to stay alert.
不 不要 我得保持警惕
Vodka! Vodka is good.
伏特加 伏特加绝对好
Vodka and Klonopin?
伏特加配克诺平
No. Even better.
不 更好了
Was it more than twenty seconds?
刚刚地震持续了20秒以上吗
More means tsunami risk.
那意味着可能发生海啸
Go check the ocean. Oh, no! Don't go near it!
去看看大海的情况 不 别靠近海
Frankie, enough.
弗兰琦 够了
The San Andreas Fault's 100 miles from here.
圣安德列阿斯断层离这里有100英里呢
It's 50! And the Rose Canyon Fault is right under us!
是50英里 而且玫瑰谷断层就在我们脚下
I'll get it.
我来接
Don't answer it!
别接
Leave the phone lines open for emergency purposes!
保持电♥话♥线路畅通 用于紧急情况
It's Bud. He's calling to check on you.
是巴德 他打来问你的情况
I should tell him to come over. No!
我应该让他过来 不要
The-the overpass could be crumbling!
路上的大桥可能会塌
Okay, now I am late for "Lovestolaugh",
好 我和"爱笑哥"约会要迟到了
who you said I had to meet.
是你要我去见他的
If you want me to have a date and a laugh,
如果你想让我出去约会找点乐子
which I could really use right now,
我现在也真的很需要这个
then would you please come out from there?
可以请你从下面出来吗
Oh, God. Did you... did you turn off the gas?
天呐 你...你有没有关掉煤气
What would I do that for? There could be fires.
我为什么要那么做 可能会着火
Oh, sweating.
我出了好多汗
Look, I'm not a coddler, okay?
听着 我不是个会照顾人的人
I mean, if I were, then I would,
如果我是的话 我就会照顾你了
but I'm not, so I can't.
但我不是 所以我不会
So you have to get the hell off the floor!
所以你得给我从地板上站起来
Here. Here.
来 过来
Massage my chest. It's a thing.
按♥摩♥我的胸口 这样管用
It's not a thing I would do. I can't breathe.
我才不会做这种事呢 我喘不过气来
Frankie?! Oh! Sol!
弗兰琦 索尔
I never thought I'd be so happy to see you again.
我从没想过自己会这么高兴再次见到你
It was a 4.3 lasting 6.8 seconds.
是4.3级地震 持续了6.8秒
No casualties, outages,
没有人员伤亡或电力故障
or serious damage.
也没造成严重损失
Are you belly breathing? No.
你在做腹式呼吸吗 没有
In-two-three-four.
一二三四 吸气
Out-two-three-four.
二二三四 呼气
Think of your happy place.
想着令你愉快的地方
I can't. This is it.
我做不到 因为就是这里了
And it's going to fall through the earth at any moment.
而它随时可能会土崩瓦解
Outofstate happy place. Okay.
想国外的令你愉快的地方 好
Good. Good.
很好 很好
Do we need to get a restraining order?
我们是不是有必要对你申请限制令
No. No, I didn't even think that you...
不 不 我都不知道你在...
I did call, but you didn't answer...
我打过电♥话♥ 但你没接
It's probably because you saw it was me calling.
估计因为你看到是我打来的吧
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
I brought you a gay penguin book.
我给你拿来一本有关同性恋企鹅的故事书
What?
什么
It's for the kids.
是给孩子们看的
You said that they were having trouble understanding.
你说他们无法理解爸爸们的事
And I thought that this might help explain how--
我觉得这本书能解释...
How two penguins
两只同性企鹅
can have a secret homosexual affair for twenty years?
如何能够秘密地恋爱20年吗
No, we're gonna write that book.
不 那本书会由我们来写
This is a more generalized...
这是本比较概括的
You know, it's gay penguin... information.
就是 关于同性恋企鹅的一些信息
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢了 不客气
What's going on over there?
那边是怎么回事
We're taking Maddie off the pacifiers,
我们在让麦迪戒掉奶嘴
so we planted them,
我们把奶嘴都种在土里了
and now lollipops will grow.
现在要长出棒棒糖来
Oh, I don't think you understand how gardening works.
你好像不太懂园艺
I don't think you understand how children work.
你好像不太懂怎么哄孩子
Why doesn't your bike have a seat on it?
你的自行车怎么没有车座
Oh, I traded it for the gay penguin book.
我用车座换了这本同性恋企鹅书
Right.
好吧
Are the kids home?
孩子们在家吗
Coyote, I do not think that's a good idea.
卡奥迪 我觉得这样不太好
Right. No, I was...
好吧 不 我只是...
I was just wondering if one of them
我是在想他们有没有人
had a bike seat that I could borrow, but...
能借我一个自行车座 不过...
Okay. Let me see what I can do.
好吧 我想想办法
Can you just stay out of trouble for five minutes?
你能老老实实待五分钟吗
Let's find out.
试试看吧
That's amazing! Look at that. So cool!
真是太赞了 瞧瞧 多酷
Your first Internet date?
你第一次见网友吗
I'm honored. It's... Pinch me.
我很荣幸 这...来捏我
So... Have you done it much?
那么...你做得多吗
Th-- This?
我是指这事
Some.
偶尔吧
Just watch out for the liars.
要小心那些骗子
Well, it's one thing to shave off a few years.
谎报年龄是一回事
It's another thing to say
但撒谎说自己每天打网球
you play tennis every day but you're really...
而其实是个坐轮椅戴氧气罐的人
in a wheelchair and on oxygen.
就是另一回事了
So, what do you like to do?
你平时喜欢干什么
Play tennis every day.
每天打打网球
That's funny!
真幽默
No, actually, I love tennis.
不 说真的 我喜欢打网球
Me, too. Any golf?
我也是 高尔夫呢
I love golf. Me, too.
我很爱打高尔夫 我也是
And the symphony. I have a box!
我还喜欢交响乐 我有个留声机
Really? Yes, but between us,
真的吗 是啊 但跟你说个秘密
I'm not that big on modern music.
我不太喜欢现代音乐
It always sounds like
我总觉得听起来像是
something falling down the stairs to me.
什么东西从台阶上滚下来的声音
I stop at Stravinsky.
斯特拉温斯基之后的音乐我就不听了
I yield at Stravinsky.
我从斯特拉温斯基开始迷上交响乐
I stop at Shostakovich.
肖斯塔科维奇是我喜欢的最后一位音乐家
I'd like a steak salad.
我要一份牛排沙拉
Very rare. No croutons.
很生的那种 不要面包丁
That is a drop dead gorgeous order. I'll have the same.
这道菜点得太棒了 我来一份一样的
And to drink, I'd like an iced tea.
饮料要一杯冰红茶
Damn, you are good.
天呐 你太棒了
Bring me one of those.
给我也来一杯
On second thought,
我改主意了
I'll have a dry vodka martini with a twist.
我要一杯干伏特加马提尼加柠檬
Ditto that. Ditto dry, ditto vodka,
我也一样 也要干的 也要伏特加
ditto martini, and ditto twist.
也要马提尼 也要柠檬
We got it.
知道了
One more.
再来一次
You ready? Think so.
准备好了吗 我想是的
Watch your head.
小心头
You okay?
你还好吗
Keep breathing.
保持呼吸
See? Everything is just as it was.
你看 一切都和原来一样
Well, not exactly.
不完全是
Right. The house is just as it was.
好吧 是房♥子还和原来一样
That. Is that a crack in the ceiling?
那里 天花板被震裂了吗
Coyote's graduation party.
那从卡奥迪毕业派对时就有了
No idea how he got up there.
完全不知道他是怎么上去的
Is that yours?
那是你画的吗
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表