剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
You're chipper. Before coffee.
你真是欢呼雀跃啊 还没喝咖啡呢
I'm teaching today.
我今天要教课
And I'd really appreciate it if you would try for once
我真的希望这次你能尽量
to be polite to my students.
对我的学生礼貌些
I am polite to your convicts.
我对你的罪犯们很有礼貌
They, however, have no respect for my home.
然而他们一点也不尊重我的房♥子
I saw one peeing
我看到过其中一个人
out of your studio window into the pool.
从画室窗户向泳池里撒尿
That's why God invented chlorine.
所以上帝才发明了漂白消毒剂
Look at your healthy breakfast. I know.
瞧你早餐吃得多健康 是啊
Yum! Double yum!
美味 双重美味
You want some? No thank you.
你要来点吗 不了谢谢
Wait, what is there...
慢着 那是什么
Is there something...
有东西在你的...
Is your cap loose? Open your mouth.
你的假牙松了吗 张开嘴
Up here on this side.
在这边
God!
天呐
Now you can't eat until Monday.
这下你周一之前都不能吃东西了
It's "Lovestolaugh".
是"爱笑哥"发来的
From the alta cocker site?
那个老年约炮网站上的人吗
I "Tickled" him last night.
昨晚我"挠"了他一下
And he "Squeezed" me back.
他回"捏"了我
Enough with this tickling, blinking, and butterfly kisses.
什么挠啊 眨眼啊 蝶吻啊 真是够了
Why don't you go out with somebody already!
你为什么不干脆找个人约会
Oh, God, he wants me to have lunch today.
天呐 他想约我今天共进午餐
I can't do that.
那可不行
Oh, why not?!
为什么不行
He's a perfect match. Except for the "Loves to laugh" part.
他是你的绝配 除了"爱笑"这一点
It's too fast. I don't know him.
太快了 我都不了解他
If you met him, you might know him.
如果你去见他 可能就了解了
That's how it works sometimes.
有时候就是这样建立感情的
Okay, but not today.
好吧 但今天不行
I woke up puffy, and my hair's not behaving.
我看上去有点浮肿 今天发型也不好
What is the point of doing all this
如果你不跟人出去约会
if you never go out with anybody?
那你做这一切有什么意义
Well, maybe that is the point.
也许那就是意义所在
I enjoy the positive feedback
我喜欢被人在网路上
of a tickle and I never have to leave the house.
回"挠" 而我都不用出门
Or... and this is just me thinking out loud...
或者 我就把我的想法直接说出来了
you go out... and you get laid.
你可以出去 让约炮成真
God, why are you rushing me into this?
天呐 你为什么要催我
Who's rushing you? You've been on that thing for a month now,
谁催你了 你注册那个网站有一个月了
punching and fingering people
跟各种人又是敲又是戳的
and you always find a reason not to go.
但你总是找借口不出去见面
I am not punching, or fingering, anyone.
我没有敲或是戳任何人
But you do have a point.
但你说得的确有道理
Okay. Oh, God.
好吧 天呐
My first date. In 40 years.
我40年来的第一个约会
But it's just lunch, right?
但只是吃午餐而已 对吧
Yes. And lunch is no big deal.
是啊 午餐没什么大不了的
Here...
来
Here, you might need these.
给你 你可能会需要这个的
I'm going to a bistro, not having sex!
我是要去餐厅吃饭 不是去滚床单
Why not?
为什么不呢
You'd be too bloated from the one piece of kale you might eat?
你怕你会因为吃了一片甘蓝菜而肚子胀气吗
Why do I need condoms anyway?
我有什么必要用套呢
I'm not exactly a pregnancy risk.
我又没有怀孕的风险了
Well, no shit.
说的很对
But with all the new penis drugs out there,
但现在有那么多壮♥阳♥药♥
old people are doing it
让老头子们可以
like rabbits and the STDs are on the rise.
像兔子似的干个不停 性病有所上升
I read that in an AARP magazine.
我在退休者协会杂♥志♥上看到的
How old are these?
这些套放了多久了
Maybe I should check to see if they've turned to dust.
也许我该检查一下它们有没有化为粉末
I only have three and a half hours to get ready.
我只有三个半小时用来梳洗打扮了
Where are my pills? They're in the bathroom.
我的药呢 在卫生间
What? Why?
什么 为什么
Because that's where pills belong.
因为药就该放在那里
But I like them in the kitchen.
但我喜欢把它们放在厨房♥
Well, that's insane.
那很荒唐
It's not insane if you take your pills after breakfast.
如果你需要在早餐之后吃药就不荒唐了
Okay, Sol. Here is what you do.
好吧 索尔 你可以这样做
You go, "Mmm, now that was a breakfast."
先说"早餐真美味"
Then you walk to the bathroom and take your pills there.
然后走到卫生间 在那里把药吃了
And I'm the crazy one?
你还说我疯癫吗
The extra walking alone will take years off my life.
光是走这段路就让我少活好几年
Do you understand the concept of exercise?
你懂得运动的道理吗
The label says take with food.
说明书上写着要和食物一起咽下
Not take after a 5K.
而不是走完5公里再吃
You're laughing at me?
你在笑我吗
No, no. No, no, sorry.
不不 不是 抱歉
Look at us. We're bickering.
瞧瞧 我们在斗嘴呢
Right.
是啊
Let's stay home tonight. Just the two of us.
我们今晚待在家里吧 就我们两个
We'll watch the Almodovar film.
我们一起看阿莫多瓦的电影
Si, and eat paella.
好 吃西班牙海鲜饭
I love paella. You can make paella?
我爱吃海鲜饭 你会做吗
No, but I can make the restaurant make it,
不会 但我可以叫餐厅做
and have them bring it over. You're so powerful.
然后让他们送来 你真有本事
**Clean up the kitchen Gonna shine up the pots*
*收拾厨房♥ 擦亮水壶
Drop, cover, hold on!
蹲下 找掩护 抓紧了
Are you okay? Earthquake!
你还好吗 地震了
It was barely a rumble.
只是微震而已
Were you in Sylmar in 1971?!
1971年时你在希尔玛吗
Because I was! I saw a little boy crushed by a tree.
我在 我亲眼看着一个小男孩被树砸死
You did?! Well, it was a lawn jockey,
真的吗 其实是个骑手雕像
but it looked like a little boy.
但看起来像个小男孩
It was very traumatizing.
给我留下了心理阴影
I barely felt this one.
刚刚都没什么震感
Shallow quakes produce more aftershocks.
轻微地震会带来更严重的余震
Or worse, it was a foreshock before the mainshock.
或者更糟 刚刚只是大地震的前震
Get away from the wall! Will you be reasonable?
离墙壁远一点 你理智一点好吗
Mother Nature has no reason!
大自然母亲是不讲理智的
Get under here. Get under here!
快到下面来 到这下面来
I am not going to get under the table. Frankie?
我不会钻到桌子下面的 弗兰琦
Take a look. What do you think?
看看我 你觉得怎么样
Am I trying too hard?
是不是用力过猛了
Trying...? To look young.
用力干什么 装嫩啊
I can't watch you die!
我不能看着你死掉
Please don't make me watch you die!
拜托你别让我看着你死
You're right, the scarf's too much.
你说得对 丝巾有点多余
What you have to do,
你要这么做
find a heavy object to make a sloping roof.
找个重物 搭一个倾斜的顶
Triangle! Grace, triangle!
三角形最稳定 格蕾丝 三角形
Frankie, will you come out from there.
弗兰琦 你可以从下面出来吗
That "Triangle of life" thing isn't even true.
搭三角形避震的理论根本就是瞎扯的
Don't tell me that! It's all I have to believe in!
别跟我那么说 那是我的全部指望了
You all right?!
你还好吗
I'm fine. It was just a rumbler.
我没事 只是微震而已
You sure? Of course I'm sure.
你确定吗 当然确定
Good. I have to go. Whwhat do you mean?
很好 我得走了 什么意思
Where are you going? I have to go check on Frankie.
你要去哪里 我得去看看弗兰琦
Why don't you just call her?
你打给她不就行了吗
She has this... Seismophobia.
她有...恐震症
It's extreme. Don't ever try to take her to Sylmar.
非常严重 千万别带她去希尔玛
But I thought we'd have the day together.
但我以为今天我们要享受二人时光
I'll come right back.
我很快就回来
Seriously, she freaks out.
说真的 她会抓狂
It's her first quake alone.
这是她独自面对的第一场地震
And the only one there to give her comfort is Grace.
只有格蕾丝在那里安慰她
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表