剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Sol never let me smoke. Imagine him...
索尔从不允许我抽烟 想想啊
judging what I put into my... I'm telling you,
他还对我往嘴里放什么指手画脚 告诉你
and the whole time... you know, they were doing blowjobs.
一直以来 他们互相口♥交♥倒是挺开心呢
I hear ya.
明白
I mean, I'm assuming.
我猜测的啦
Oh, God...
天呐
Oh, shit!
该死
One, two, three, four, five,
一 二 三 四 五
six, seven, eight, nine, ten.
六 七 八 九 十
Okay.
好了
In a little while, I will drink this tea,
过一会儿 我将饮下这杯茶
which I've made from the peyote cactus.
是我用佩奥特仙人掌做的
The peyote
佩奥特掌
will propel me on a vision quest
将为我的灵魂探寻之旅做好铺垫
to find insight,
寻找顿悟
tranquility and acceptance.
平静和接受
A vision quest I had hoped to take
我原本希望这次灵魂探寻之旅
with my soon-to-be ex-husband.
能和我的准前夫一同踏上
But now I walk this path alone.
但如今我将独自踏上旅途
I know not where this road leads,
我并不知道前路通往何方
but I know that I will return...
但我知道 当我回归时
changed.
必会脱胎换骨
Because of this impending transformation,
因为即将到来的转变
I've called my loved ones to tell them goodbye.
我已经打电♥话♥给亲人 与他们道别
But no one was home, hence, this recording.
但没人在家 所以才需要这样录下来
Apparently, the tea can be very bitter.
据说 茶可能会很苦
But the Indians believed that if your heart is pure,
但印第安人相信 如果你心地纯净
the bitterness will not be tasted.
就不会尝出苦味
Holy shit, that's bad!
老天爷 太难喝了
My God.
天呐
Apparently, I have some purification still to do.
看来 我的心灵还有待净化
I will do it off camera.
我还是别在镜头前喝了
This is the old Frankie saying goodbye to everyone.
旧的弗兰琦就此与大家道别了
How the hell do you turn this thing off?
这玩意儿怎么关掉啊
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
What are you doing? No, what are you doing here?
你干什么 不 你在这里干什么
You mean in my house? This is my house, too.
在我家吗 这也是我家
Look, I don't want to hurt your feelings,
听着 我不想伤你感情
but when Robert told me we were going in on this place together,
但罗伯特告诉我我们要一起买♥♥这栋房♥子时
I made him promise
我就逼他保证过
we would never have to be here at the same time.
我们永远不用同时待在这里
Oh, really?
是吗
Because I had Sol actually write that into the contract.
我还让索尔把这条写进了合同里呢
No, you didn't. No, I didn't.
你才没有 是没有
But you hurt my feelings so I lashed out.
但你伤了我的感情 我就发火了
Please, please go somewhere else.
求你 去别的地方吧
I need to be here. People know me.
我需要待在这里 我是个名人
I can't deal with anybody right now. Well, I can't either.
我现在无法面对任何人 我也一样
Oh, sure you can.
你当然可以了
People expect this kind of thing from you.
你身上会发生这种事丝毫不奇怪
Oh, because I'm a tolerant person
因为我是个容忍♥性很高的人
I deserve to have my life blown apart?
我的生活就活该被轰得稀巴烂吗
I didn't say "Deserve." I'm just saying...
我可没说活该 我的意思是
it's harder for me.
这事对我来说更难承受一些
You have no idea what I'm going through.
你无法想象我正经历怎样的煎熬
I lost my best friend. You don't even like Robert.
我失去了我最好的朋友 你却根本不喜欢罗伯特
You have no right to judge me.
你没有权利评判我
You don't know us.
你并不了解我们夫妻
I'm sorry,
抱歉
I was judging by my experience of you,
我是根据对你的了解来判断的
not the real you. That was wrong of me.
而非真正的你 是我错了
Thank you. Now please just go.
谢谢 请你走吧
You know what?
你知道吗
This is not the energy I wanted to start my vision quest with.
我可不希望在这种能量氛围中开始灵魂探寻之旅
So I am gonna go.
我走了
But I will be back tomorrow.
但我明天还会回来的
And, of course,
当然了
I will be a different person.
我会变成一个不一样的人
Hopefully, the new me will like you better.
但愿 新的我会更喜欢你一些
Goodbye. To you and all I've ever known.
再见了 跟你和我过去的一切都说再见
There's ice cream in the fridge.
冰箱里有好吃的冰淇淋
Hello. Hello...
喂 喂
So I get to the beach and who do I find doing her yoga noises?
我去了海滩 我发现谁在搞神鬼那一套呢
I'm guessing Frankie. They didn't have turkey.
我猜是弗兰琦吧 他们这儿没有火鸡肉
What was that? Is that Sol?
那是什么声音 是索尔吗
No, no. I'm having a bite in a noisy place.
不 不是 我在一个很吵的餐厅吃饭而已
So, what's up, Grace?
有什么事 格蕾丝
I want this house, Robert. You owe me this.
我想要这栋房♥子 罗伯特 你欠我的
Consider it your gift to me.
就当这是你送给我的礼物
You know, the gift that says,
这份礼物就像是在宣示
"I've been bonking my law partner for 20 years."
"我和我的律所合伙人上♥床♥已经有20年了"
Sorry. See, I thought the one upside to this whole mess
不好意思 我觉得这一团糟的事唯一的好处就是
was that I'd never have to spend another moment with this woman.
我再也不用跟那个女人在一起相处了
I want this house!
我要这栋房♥子
Okay. I'm not exactly sure
好吧 但我不太确定
what you want me to do about it right now, Grace.
你希望我现在怎么做 格蕾丝
I want you to be sure this house is mine,
我要你明确这栋房♥子是我的
because that's what I'm telling Frankie
因为我打算等弗兰琦
when she gets back from her vision test.
完成灵魂探寻回来 就这么告诉她
Stop. What?
别这样 什么啊
I know you. You're feeling guilty. Yes!
我了解你 你现在感觉很愧疚 是啊
I'm feeling extremely guilty.
我感觉愧疚难当
I devastated someone I love very much.
我把一个我爱的人的心都伤透了
And you know what makes it even worse?
你知道更加糟糕的是什么吗
What?
什么
I'm so fucking happy!
我他妈开心得要死了
Don't you feel... even a little guilty? No.
你就不觉得 有一点点愧疚吗 没有
I'm done feeling guilty about who I am.
我不再会为真实的自己感到愧疚了
I'm getting there.
我也快要达到那个境界了
Eat your greens.
把青菜都吃掉
I drank. I vomited.
我喝了酒 都喝吐了
It's not kicking in. It's not kicking in.
但还是没效果 效果还是没来
Hola! Señor! Mescalito!
您好 大♥师♥ 仙人
Hello! Oh! Ah! Oh, fuck!
你好 我靠
Goddamn it! Motherfucker! God...
该死的 妈的 该死的
My back!
我的背啊
Hello. Don't hang up!
喂 别挂
What do you want? My Skeflaxin.
你想怎么样 我的斯卡莱克辛
That's not a word.
那根本就不是个词
No, it's medicine. My back's in spasm.
不 那是种药 我出现背痉挛了
I can't move. It's totally harshing my buzz.
我动不了 疼得都打断了我的兴奋状态
Where are they?
你放在哪儿了
In the meditation room in the pill basket next to my shrine.
在冥想室 就放在神龛边的药箱里
Okay.
好吧
I'll be right with you.
我会在你身边的
I will! Motherfucker!
我会的 该死的
Okay, where are you? I'm in the desert.
找到了 你在哪儿 我在沙漠里
But there is water here.
但这里有水
You mean the beach? Am I?
你是指海滩吗 是吗
I love the beach.
我爱海滩
You could just live here.
你可以就住在这里的
Thank you. What are those?
谢谢 这些是什么药
Muscle relaxers. Nice.
肌肉松弛剂 好吧
Okay.
好吧
That is the worst iced tea ever.
这真是史上最难喝的冰茶了
What is in there? Ass?
里面是什么吗 臭狗屎吗
Peyote.
仙人掌
Peyotea. What?
"仙人茶' 什么
I just took muscle relaxers with peyote?
我刚刚用仙人掌汁水服了肌肉松弛剂吗
And you're welcome. What do I do?
不客气 我该怎么办啊
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表