剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Yes, thank you. You're also the least liked.
没错 谢谢 也是最不讨喜欢的
Yes, thank-- Wait. No.
是啊 谢...等等 才不是呢
I'm just hyper-competent, intuitive, assertive.
我只是能力强 直觉准 信心坚定
Yeah, which translates as intimidating,
是啊 也就是吓人
argumentative, and strident.
好斗 尖锐的意思
I get it.
我懂的
May even share some of those qualities.
我们甚至在这上面有部分共同点
Yeah, no shit!
是啊 太他妈对了
See! This is just the kind of thing that gets you fired.
瞧吧 就是这种话会害你被炒
You have got to figure out how to play with others.
你得学会跟他人合作
Or figure out how to be the boss.
或者想办法当上老板
What?! What do you mean he's going to call me back?
什么 什么叫他会打给我的
I know it hurts,
我知道很疼
but your womb is dancing... in a musical number
但你的子♥宫♥在跳舞 载歌♥载舞
that has been going on since the dawn of time.
从人类起源之处就开始了
No, it's preparing to pass a brisket through my vagina.
不 它在准备把一坨肉从我的洞里拉出来
Such a miracle!
真是个奇迹
Honey, should I get you a fresh one?
要再给你拿一杯吗 亲爱的
Please don't. But I would love some Ovaltine.
别了 但我想喝阿华田
Got it! Thank you.
好咧 谢谢
What are you doing? Put that cigarette out!
干什么呢 把烟熄了
We've got a pregnant woman here!
我们这里还有孕妇呢
Sorry.
抱歉
Coyote, where's Mitch?
卡奥迪 米奇呢
Uh, I think he's sacked out upstairs somewhere.
好像在楼上什么地方睡觉呢吧
I don't know why though, because I feel fuckin' great!
不知道为什么 我感觉可棒着呢
Can I talk to you for a second?
能跟你谈谈吗
Yeah.
当然
How much coke are you on right now?
你磕了多少可♥卡♥因♥
I'm naturally energetic.
我天生就这么有活力
Sure you are. Oh, that's...
是啊 我靠 真是...
What? You okay? What's up? Yeah. Yes.
怎么了 你没事吧 没事
The baby has hiccups.
宝宝会打嗝
That's weird. Us.
好奇怪啊 我们
Talkin' about a baby.
谈起了宝宝
You know, considering...
考虑到...
Considering the thing we said
焦虑到 我们曾说过
we'd never talk about but now we're talking about
永远不会谈这事 现在却在谈
because you're so fucking stoned?
因为你吸毒吸得嗨爆了吗
Can you imagine me with a 9-year-old?
你能想象我带个9岁的孩子吗
No. God, no.
天呐 不能
That was a fun summer.
那个夏天太好玩了
I'm worried about you. Why?
我担心你 为什么
The last few times I've seen you, you've been really high.
我最近几次看到你 你都是嗑高的
Relax, Mallory. It's a holiday weekend.
没事 玛洛丽 这是节假日周末啊
I'm fine.
我没事
I am. I'm fine.
我没事的
Mallory wants her Ovaltine. Oh, no!
玛洛丽想喝阿华田 糟糕
I was going to make it for her.
我本想给她做的
Can you get the milk out of the fridge?
你能把冰箱里的牛奶拿出来吗
Yes, I am still holding.
是的 我还在等
I thought you were going to make it.
不是说好了你来做的嘛
No, not the goat milk!
别 别用山羊奶
You know what?
告诉你
Make it yourself.
自己做吧
I'm going to go rub oil on your daughter's belly.
我去给你女儿肚子上抹油
Frankie, she's perfectly happy just floating in the pool.
弗兰琦 她在泳池里泡着就很开心了
Just let her be.
别去烦她了
She doesn't want any poking and prodding right now.
她现在不需要别人碰她
Rubbing the belly is an important facilitator
按♥摩♥肚子是促进与外面世界
to communication with the outer world.
交流的重要手段
Oh, just let her be, Frankie.
别去打扰她了 弗兰琦
You know, when you're pregnant you don't want to be touched.
怀孕的时候不喜欢被人摸
You wouldn't know, you haven't been through it.
你当然不会知道 你自己没经历过
Would you get the carrots out of the fridge?
你能把冰箱里的胡萝卜拿出来吗
Let's see, what was I supposed to do? Corn...
我要做什么来着 玉米
Milk! Ovaltine!
牛奶 阿华田
Mack. You want to talk to Mommy? Yeah.
麦克 想跟妈妈说话吗 要啊
OK, hold on.
好 等等
Hey, buddy.
小家伙
I spoke to the girls and cleared up the whole trip thing.
我跟她们说了 澄清了旅行的事
We're not going to Alaska in January.
我们一月份不去阿♥拉♥斯加了
Thank God. We're going to Hawaii in March.
谢天谢地 我们三月份要去夏威夷
Sol... I know.
索尔 我知道
I think I'm not good in these situations.
我觉得我不擅长处理这种情况
Let's find another time this week and get it over with.
我们就在本周另找个时间 赶快解决了吧
This week? That's too soon.
本周吗 太快了
We have to really rethink this and pick the exact right time.
我们真的得好好重新考虑 挑选最适合的时间
That, um... smells nice.
闻起来真香
What's going on? You're losing your nerve, aren't you?
怎么回事 你又怕了 是吧
No. Yes, you are. I can see it on your face.
没有 就是 我看得出来
It's just...
就是
this morning, getting that close...
今早 我们差点说了
I saw all the hurt I'll be causing the people I love.
我看到了我将给我爱的人带来的种种伤痛
So what are you telling me?
那你是什么意思
I don't know.
我不知道
No, those are too big. I want slices, not chunks.
不行 太大了 要切片 不是块
You know, on an angle.
斜着切
You do realize I have a knife in my hand.
你知道我手里有刀吧
I don't like you right now.
我现在不喜欢你
Because of carrots?
就因为胡萝卜吗
Yes, and because of what you said before.
是的 还因为你之前说的话
What did I say?
我说什么了
That I wouldn't know anything because I've never been pregnant.
说我自己没怀过孕 所以什么都不知道
Oh, I didn't say that, or if I did I certainly didn't mean it.
我才没那么说呢 如果说了也不是有意的
You did.
你就是有意的
You've never taken me seriously as a mother.
你从不把我当一个真正的母亲看待
I don't even think about you as a mother.
我都不把你当做母亲看待
You're not even on my radar!
我是直接无视你的
That's even worse,
那更差劲了
it's like I don't exist enough for you to notice.
就好像我的存在感不足以让你注意到
Listen, Frankie. This is not a good time, okay?
听着 弗兰琦 我现在没空跟你谈这些
I have a lot to do here,
我有好多事要忙活
and it seems like I'm the only one doing it.
而且似乎只有我一个人在忙活
You know what, don't give me that shit.
告诉你 别跟我来这一套
You love being busy and overworked.
你就喜欢忙里忙外 工作成堆
You thrive on it,
那让你开心
and it makes you feel more important than the rest of us mortals,
让你觉得自己比我们这些凡人更重要
but I'm pretty tired of it,
但我真是受够了
and it does not give you the right to be an asshole.
而且你也不能就因此犯浑
I'm glad you're such an expert on what it's like to be me.
很高兴你这么了解我是什么感觉
But who's being judgmental now?
现在是谁武断了
Ooh, dinner! Brianna, how are you?
晚餐哦 布丽安娜 你好吗
Mom, I got this.
妈 我来吧
On an angle, right?
斜着切 是吗
You know, I'm not really hungry.
其实 我不太饿
Mal, you gonna eat?
玛洛 你打算吃东西吗
Uh, no, and neither are you.
不吃 你也不能吃
My water just broke. I think we have to go to the hospital.
我的羊水破了 我们得去医院了
What? Oh, my God!
什么 天呐
Okay. Easy, love. Here, I got you.
好了 放松 亲爱的 有我呢
Nice and slow.
慢点来
Okay, okay.
好了 好了
Just breathe. Let it out.
呼吸 发泄出来
Oh, it's happening! Grace!
真的要生了 格蕾丝
Martin, where have you been?
马丁 你跑哪去了
Grace, Grace! It's happening, it's happening!
格蕾丝 开始了 要生了
Baby, baby, baby. She's in labor?
孩子 宝宝 她临产了吗
You've got to get to the hospital!
你得去医院
Here, you talk to him. What am I going to say?
给 你跟他谈 谈什么啊
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表