剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, sweet relief.
真让我松了一口气
Oh, I should have written "Great" with an eight.
我该回复"棒棒哒" 而不是干巴巴的"好棒"
Oh, next time.
下次吧
I can order now. It's just me. Certainly, sir.
我可以点菜了 就我一个人 好的
I love driving fast. Was I going too fast?
我喜欢开快车 是不是开得太快了
No. I love it when you drive fast.
不 我喜欢你开快车
I don't know about that poor squirrel back there, but...
我不知道刚刚那只可怜的松鼠死了没 但是
There you go.
给
Sorry I'm late. What is he doing here?
抱歉我迟到了 他来这里干什么
Oh, I said we'd all get together, so I figured why not today.
我们不是说好了聚一下嘛 择日不如撞日
Why? Is it a bad idea?
怎么 你不喜欢吗
No. Threesomes are great for golf.
不是 打高尔夫三人行最棒了
I'll lead us off.
我来开球
Somebody ran over a squirrel back there.
刚刚有人轧死了一只松鼠
Man!
天啊
You look great, Guy.
你看起来真棒 盖尔
I feel like I'm back in college
我感觉自己好像回到了大学
watching you warm-up before the big game.
正在看你为比赛热身呢
Are you flirting with him?
你在跟他调情吗
I'm reminiscing. He's my oldest friend.
我在追忆往昔 他是我的老朋友啊
You sound like you're about to run out there and braid his hair.
你这话说得像是要跑过去给他编辫子
He does have great hair.
他头发确实不错
I'm not going to talk to you about men.
我不会跟你讨论男人
Nobody's that evolved.
没人会那么大度
Are you talking about me?
你们是在聊我吗
Of course we're talking about you, you silly man!
我们当然在聊你啦 小笨蛋
Why are you here?
你为什么要来这里
Did it ever occur to you for one second
你难道一点都不觉得
that I'm not okay with you being here today?
我不希望你今天出现在这里吗
Well, in the first place, no.
首先 我不觉得
In the second place, he said that you told him we were fine
其次 他告诉我 你跟他说我们之间关系很好
and that you liked parades, so I'm completely confused, Grace.
你也喜欢游♥行♥ 所以我很困惑 格蕾丝
Are we fine, are we not fine?
我们的关系到底是好还是不好
If you said so, then I assume that we are.
你既然这么说了 我猜我们的关系应该是好的
Holy shit! Oh, yeah! That's good!
我靠 太棒了 真棒
What a great golfer you are! Oh, thank you, sweetheart.
你高尔夫球打得真好 多谢 亲爱的
Wasn't that nice? Yes!
那球真棒啊 对啊
Great drive, my friend. Aw, thanks.
球开得真好 朋友 多谢
Still going. I couldn't even follow it.
还在滚呢 我都看不见了
Aw, this is love, isn't it?
这就是爱 对吧
To fly towards a secret sky.
飞向隐秘的天空
To cause a hundred veils to fall each moment.
惊落千百条面纱
First, to let go of life and finally to take a step without feet.
首先 放开生命的束缚 然后不要用脚前行
What?
什么
Rumi.
鲁米的诗
It's... it's beautiful.
真的 真的很美
Well, I was thinking about using it.
我正想着用这个呢
You just did.
你刚用了
No, I mean at the wedding.
不是 我说的是婚礼
I've been asked to officiate at Robert and Sol's wedding.
罗伯特和索尔请我主持他们的婚礼
I mean, my gosh, how perfect is that?
我心想 天啊 那真是太完美了
I was telling Guy that we did not have an officiant yet,
我之前跟盖尔说 我们还没有婚礼主持人
and he told me he's performed weddings
然后他说他在世界各国
all over the world, and you know,
都主持过婚礼
Sol wanted a pan-cultural ceremony, so...
索尔想要一个泛文化式的仪式 所以
I offered.
我毛遂自荐了
And you accepted. Well, of course. What else could I do?
然后你接受了 当然 不然怎么办
Sol said it was bashert. That means "Meant to be".
索尔说这是命运 命中注定的
I'm learning some Yiddish.
我在学意第绪语
You're butchering it.
你把那语言都毁了
Hey, I have an idea. Why don't we walk the entire course, hm?
我有个想法 我们不如绕行整个球场吧
Are you kidding?
你开玩笑吗
Yes, I am kidding!
是的 我在开玩笑
Among us we have three good knees, so I say, to the carts!
我们几个就只有三个好膝盖 还是坐车吧
I'll drive.
我来开
We need to get a stamp, Barry.
我们要去盖个章 巴里
Then what if I ran off and had tons of fun with your identity?
我要是拿了你的身份证胡来怎么办
Well, good luck having tons of fun with my identity.
祝你拿着我的身份证胡来成功
I was an only child. I used to have fun with a role of tape.
我是独生子 一卷胶带我都能玩得很开心
I called him "Tapey".
我叫它"胶带小子"
Barry, you're funny for an accountant.
巴里 作为会计师你很有趣
Yeah. The bar's pretty low.
好吧 那个评判标准挺低的
How long have you worked here?
你在这里工作多久了
Uh... nine... hundred years.
九...百年了
So you were here when Sharon had that breakdown.
所以你看到雪伦跳街舞咯
She had it on my desk.
她就在我的桌子上跳的
But it's all good
不过没关系
because she's doing great now and I got a new desk.
因为她现在混得很好 我也有了新桌子
You're a glass half-full person, aren't you, Barry?
你是个乐天派 对吧 巴里
I try. I really do.
我在努力 真的
Did you really tell everybody they had to go home and use lube?
你跟所有人说了要回家用润滑剂了吗
That is so... Inappropriate.
那也太... 不合适了吧
awesome.
太棒了吧
Well, I have leftovers if you want to try some.
我这还有剩的 如果你想试一下的话
No, no. I don't have anyone to use it with.
不不 我没有试用对象
You don't have a girlfriend? Nope.
你没有女朋友吗 没有
Well, you need to get one, Barry.
那你得找一个 巴里
I think I'm trying to get one right now.
我这会儿就在努力中呢
What are you looking for? Frankie's invitation.
你在找什么 弗兰琦的请柬
I mailed it. She didn't get it.
我寄出去了 她没收到
Well, maybe you should take that up with the US Postal Service.
你也许应该去找美国邮政
If you make this about the United States Postal Service... I'm not.
如果你要怪罪到美国邮政头上 我没有
They have been known to make mistakes.
他们一直都不靠谱
Perhaps because they're drastically underfunded.
大概是因为他们太缺钱了吧
Which is why privatization more than makes sense.
所以私有化真的非常有必要
I'm not having this argument with you again.
我不想再跟你聊这种问题了
Then why did you start it?
那你为什么要开这个头
I just think it's odd that the only person
我只是觉得很奇怪
who didn't get an invitation to our wedding is Frankie.
唯一没收到婚礼请柬的人是弗兰琦
I mailed her invitation.
我给她寄了请柬的
If you want, we can send her another one,
如果你愿意 我们可以再给她寄一张
but I don't like what you're implying. I'm not implying.
但我不喜欢你的暗示 我没有暗示什么
I'm postulating that you passive-aggressively
我在假设你消极反抗式地
and accidentally on purpose forgot to send Frankie an invitation.
不小心故意地 忘记给弗兰琦寄请柬了
Sol, may I ask you, please,
索尔 我能问你一下
why was Cousin Donald invited to our wedding?
为什么唐纳德表哥被邀请参加婚礼了吗
And why is there wild salmon, not farm-raised salmon,
为什么菜单上是野生三文鱼 不是人工养殖的
but wild salmon, on the menu, but no red meat?
而是野生三文鱼 而且没有红肉呢
And why did we need to find a DJ
以及为什么我们要找的DJ
who would play not only oldies but goodies,
不仅要会播好听的老歌♥
but oldies with a positive earth-centric message?
而且要传达积极的 以大地为核心的信息呢
For me. No, for Frankie.
是为了我 不 是为了弗兰琦
We have been arguing and fighting about her for months,
我们已经因为她吵了几个月了
and now you think I would purposely not invite her to our wedding
结果你现在以为我故意不请她参加婚礼
and that somehow you would magically not notice!
而且你竟然还没有注意到这一点
All I know is you wouldn't be this mad
我只知道 如果你不是在内疚
if you didn't feel guilty about something!
现在就不会这么生气
I feel as if I'm flying towards a secret sky without feet.
我感觉自己没有双脚 在飞往隐秘的天空
What?!
什么
I mean, it tingles. And the fragrance?
我觉得 有种刺痛感 那种香味呢
And the texture... Well, wait, did you use it with Greg?
那种质感 等等 你是跟格雷格一起用的吗
Yes. We're getting back together.
是的 我们要复合了
Oh, Jesus. Oh, my God!
上帝啊 天呐
I know, I know. But there must be coconut in it
我懂的 我懂的 但里面肯定有椰子成分
because my vagina swelled up which Greg actually really liked,
因为我的阴♥道♥肿了 但格雷格很享受那样
but then we did other stuff and my throat closed up.
然后我们换了别的性♥交♥方式 我的喉咙也闭合了
Okay, now your mouth's gonna close up. And you, young lady?
好吧 现在你把嘴也闭上 你呢 姑娘
I actually used it on myself, and I agree. It's amazing.
我其实是自己用的 确实很棒
Oh, you are so full of shit. You did not use it on yourself.
你满口胡言 你根本就没自己用
Why? Who'd you use it with?
为什么 你跟谁一起用的
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表