剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
No, no, no, I can't have an MRI!
不 不 我不能做核磁共振
No, no, no,
不 不
I can't do it, I can't! No!
我做不到 做不到 不
Squeeze the ball in your left hand
如果在里面有情况
if you have any problems inside.
请用左手挤压橡胶球
Wait till you're inside. Oh, oh, God, God...
等进去了再挤 天啊 天啊
Ma'am, I know you're upset, but I need you to stay calm
女士 我知道您心慌 但请您保持镇定
or the images will be blurry
不然拍的片子会模糊
and we'll have to start all over again.
我们还得重新来一遍
I can't.
我做不到
I ca I can't... The first round will start in 30 seconds
不行 第一轮会在30秒后开始
and it'll last five-and-a-half minutes.
将持续五分半
Wait!
等等
Oh, no! Grace!
不 格蕾丝
Ma'am, you can't be in there!
女士 你不能进去
Patient's bill of rights!
病人♥权♥利法案
They told me about the MRI as soon as I got back to your room.
我刚回到你的病房♥ 他们就跟我说了核磁共振的事
I know how claustrophobic you are.
我知道你有幽闭恐惧症
Where did you go?
你去哪了
I went to the cafeteria to get pudding.
我去餐厅买♥♥了布丁
Oh, my God, everyone was talking about it.
老天啊 大家都强烈推荐这家的布丁
I thought you left me.
我还以为你不要我了
No! Why would I do that?
不 怎么会呢
You're so much fun.
你那么有趣
What I said about Coyote...
关于卡奥迪那些话
I was way out of line.
是我过分了
Yeah, no shit.
是啊 没错
I don't want to die.
我不想死
You're not gonna die.
你不会死的
I don't want to be alone. I'm here.
我不想独自一人 我在这儿呢
Grace!
格蕾丝
Jeez.
天啊
Are you okay?
你没事吧
I almost died. You almost fell.
我差点死了 你差点摔倒了
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不用客气
Can I buy your yogurt?
我帮你付酸奶钱吧
I already paid.
我都付过了
Come on. Bring your big treat.
把你的小酸奶拿上
Listen, I...
听着 我...
At Larry's funeral,
在莱瑞的葬礼上
I said something about being stuck with you,
我当时说我沦落到只能跟你一起了
I don't even know if you heard me... Oh, I heard you.
不知道你听到了没... 我听到了
I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. Yes, you did.
对不起 我不是那意思 你就是那意思
But you know what's worse than what you said?
但你知道比你说的那话更糟的是什么吗
How you treat me.
是你对待我的方式
It's like I'm just some annoyance you're forced to put up with.
就好像我是你被迫强忍♥的烦人精一样
But guess what, I'm the other person that all this happened to.
但你要知道 我也在经历你所经历的事
I'm just like you...
我也跟你一样
but with a better personality.
不过性格更好一点
Well. Certainly bigger.
是啊 真是有个性啊
See? Why can't you appreciate me?
瞧吧 你怎么就不能欣赏我呢
I appreciate you. You do?
我可是很欣赏你 真的吗
Duh. I wouldn't have even gone to that funeral if it weren't for you,
当然 要不是为了你 我都不会去那个葬礼
and that would have been wrong of me.
那可就是我的过错了
I would be apologizing to Larry's spirit for the rest of my days.
而我会用余生向莱瑞的灵魂道歉
Like it or not, you're my friend.
不管你愿不愿意 我都把你当朋友
I like it.
我喜欢
Then make me feel it.
那就让我感受你的诚意
I don't want to face this crappy part of my life alone.
我不想一个人面对人生这么糟糕的部分
Oh, your cookies and cream have melted.
你的饼干奶油味酸奶冰淇淋化掉了
You don't like melty frozen yogurt.
你不喜欢化了的酸奶冰淇淋
I felt that.
我感受到了
But you still owe me $5.16 for the yogurt.
但你还欠我5.16美元的酸奶钱
In that case...
那样的话...
Jesus, Brian,
天啊 布里安
how many people have to bite it before you mop the floor?
到底要摔倒多少人 你才肯把地板擦干净
Sorry...
抱歉
Okay.
好吧
Brian just friended me on Facebook. It's kind of creepy.
布里安关注了我的Facebook 有点吓人
It must have taken a lot of work for him to find me.
他得费多大劲才能找到我
That's nice. Yeah.
挺好的 是啊
My life is a lot of sad chicken, too.
我的生活中也有很多"三悲鸡"
Goodnight, Mom. I'm staying here tonight.
晚安 老妈 我今晚在这睡
I'm too stoned to drive home.
我抽嗨了 不能开车回去
'Night, Brianna. Be nice to her.
晚安 布丽安娜 对她好些
Good night, Frankie. 'Night, honey.
晚安 弗兰琦 晚安 亲爱的
Life is short, Frankie.
人生苦短 弗兰琦
You know what we need?
你知道我们需要什么吗
We need a girls' night. Just us girls.
我们需要个女生之夜 就我们俩
We can have drinks... and tapas...
喝点小酒 吃点小吃
and just talk.
聊点小天
I'm never getting a hearing aid.
我不会去装助听器的
I think I'm better off missing most of what you say.
我感觉还是听不到你说什么比较好
well,let's see, did... Oh!
瞧瞧看 哎呀
You never gave me that Ativan.
谁叫你不给我开安定文呢
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表