剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Well, I know. I mean, I'm just, you know... I'm back-up.
我知道 我只是来 当后援的
You're full of shit. You didn't trust me.
你真是满嘴屁话 你根本信不过我
Well, you are standing out here.
你此刻的确站在这里闲聊啊
Which is not what I asked you to do.
我可不是叫你来闲站着的
Fine. I'm going inside.
行吧 我这就进去
No! No! Why would you do that?
不 不要 你为什么要进去
Why? It's so fun outside!
为什么 外面多有趣啊
And they're adults. No one asked us to go in there.
他们可是成年人 没人叫我们进去啊
Technically, I did ask him.
严格说来 我可是叫他进去了的
Do you really think we should stay out here?
你真觉得我们该躲在这里吗
Or you just don't want to deal with this right now?
还是你现在不想处理这事
Two things can be true.
两种可能都对
What the hell is he doing here?
他跑来这里干什么
Mitch is here.
米奇来了
Here's what we're going to do.
我们就这么办
You're going to give me the beach house.
你要把那栋海滩房♥给我
You're going to take our house.
我们家里的房♥子归你
I'm not going to yell, I'm not going to threaten,
我不会大吼大叫 也不会威胁你
you're not going to cut anything off,
你也不能冻结任何财产
and you're not going to use my words against me,
也不能用我的话来对付我
and you're not going to win an argument just 'cause you can.
也不能因为你可以吵得赢 就一定要占据上风
God, I'm an asshole.
天啊 我真是个混♥蛋♥
Is that a yes?
你这是同意了吗
Yes.
是的
I want you to have the beach house.
我同意把海滩房♥让给你
And I'll do everything I can to make that happen,
我会尽我一切所能让这事成真
and I'll take our house.
我愿意收下我们家的房♥子
Although, when you think about the resale value...
不过 如果考虑下转售价的话
Asshole. Got it.
我是混♥蛋♥ 我懂的
Hey, boo boos!
你们好啊 宝贝们
What are you doing here?
你到这儿来干什么
You told me to pick up the kids.
是你叫我去接孩子们的啊
Pick up the kids and take them home.
接孩子 然后把他们送回家
Was that not implied when i told you I wanted you to pick up the kids?
我叫你去接孩子时 这意思表达得不明显吗
You said you were going to Frankie's and that I should...
你说你会去弗兰琦家 我该...
Right. Right, that was implied. I'm an idiot.
好吧 好吧 的确表明了 我是个白♥痴♥
All right. I'll... I'll take the kids home
好吧 我这就送他们回家
like someone who understands English would.
就像一个能完全听懂英语的人
Hey, Mitch.
你好 米奇
I'm really sorry for whatever i did that night.
我为我那晚的所作所为道歉
Addiction is a disease.
瘾症也是一种病
You're a doctor! You understand diseases!
你是个医生 你懂疾病是什么德性的
Hi, Maddie.
嗨 麦迪
Okay, anybody up for a drink? Other than the alcoholic?
好了 有谁想去喝一杯吗 除了某个酒鬼
I am. I'm in.
我去 我去
Me, too.
我也去
Oh, you mean now?
你是指现在吗
I really... I really should stay and talk to Mom.
我 我真的得留下来 跟妈妈谈谈
No, let me. Please.
不 让我来吧 拜托
You asked me to take care of Mom, let me take care of Mom.
你叫我照顾好妈妈的 让我来照顾好妈妈吧
Let's drink at my place so I can walk home.
我们去我家喝吧 那样我就可以步行回家了
Frankie, I fucked up in a lot of ways.
弗兰琦 我搞砸过很多事
But we're trying to do this right.
但我们在努力正确地处理这事
I get great comfort hearing that about you and your boyfriend.
我听到你和你男友这样 真的倍感安慰
I know. I know how it sounds.
我懂的 我知道这听起来很刺♥激♥人
But Robert and I spent hours discussing how to do this
但罗伯特和我花了很多时间讨论这事
in the fairest possible way.
看如何才能最公平地处理
When? When... what?
什么时候 什么时候 什么啊
When were you and Robert discussing this?
你和罗伯特是什么时候讨论这事的
Was it last week or the week before?
是上周还是上上周啊
I don't know...
我也不知道
Were you talking about it last Saturday
你们是上周六的时候讨论这事的吗
when you and I were sitting in this room?
当时你和我就坐在这间屋子里
You know, about going to the farmer's market,
聊着要一起去农贸市场
maybe catching a movie...
或许去看个电影
Was that when you and Robert were deciding to cut off my credit card?
你和罗伯特就是那时候决定冻结我的信♥用♥卡♥的吗
No! I didn't even want to cut off the card!
不 我根本不想冻结你的信♥用♥卡♥
But you did.
但你还是那么做了
Because Robert was worried about your spending.
因为罗伯特很担心你乱花钱
Get out of my house.
滚出我的家
I don't want to look at you. Go live with Robert.
我再也不想看到你了 去跟罗伯特一起住吧
Okay... okay.
好吧 好吧
I hear you.
我听明白了
Let me just get my stuff...
我去拿我的东西
Don't bother. I'm burning it anyway.
不用麻烦了 反正我也会烧掉的
We weren't really ready to move in.
我们还没准备好同居
Sleep in the yurt, for all I care.
就算你去睡帐篷也不关我的事
Let's go, Sol.
走吧 索尔
We should leave.
我们该走了
Don't be mad at him, Frankie.
别生他的气 弗兰琦
It's my fault. I'm an asshole.
都是我的错 我是个大混♥蛋♥
Your mom was great today.
你妈今天特别棒
She really stood up for herself with your father.
她面对你父亲时 勇敢地站起来维护了自己
And she's gonna get this house.
她会得到这栋房♥子的
There's a strong woman under all that soft fabric.
她柔软的外表下 是一颗强大的内心
Some people don't realize that.
有些人就是没意识到这点
She'd have to be, given what you've put her through.
她必须强大啊 你让她经历了那么多折磨
Yeah.
是啊
She's all set in the food department.
食物都准备好了
And... Oh, a bag of pot!
瞧啊 一包大♥麻♥
She's going to be just fine.
她会没事的
Really wish you hadn't told me about the bag of pot.
真希望你没跟我说那包大♥麻♥的存在
You're all set, Frankie.
一切帮你准备妥当了 弗兰琦
There's enough food in there for an army.
厨房♥里的食物都够一支军队吃的了
So...
那个....
Yeah, I'll get out of your way...
好吧 我就不碍你的事了
Was any of it real?
这些照片里有一丝是真感情吗
You're going to make new memories, Frankie.
你会创造一些新回忆的 弗兰琦
New and better memories.
全新的 更好的回忆
And you can reuse the frames!
这些相框还可以再利用呢
Okay... so I'm going to get going.
好了 我得走了
And... you got food in the fridge...
冰箱里有食物
Well, I already told you that.
我跟你说过这个了
So, we'll talk soon.
我们再联♥系♥吧
Are you okay?
你还好吧
Yes, thank you, I will be.
是的 谢谢 我会好的
I just need to do what I always do when I'm blue.
我要做一下我郁闷时常做的事
I hate my life.
我痛恨我的人生
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表