剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
You cried, of course, because you cry at everything.
你当然哭了 因为你什么事都哭
Oh, my God! Did he throw you out of your own bedroom?
天呐 他把你赶出你自己的卧室了吗
Is that why you're on the couch?
所以你才在沙发上睡
No, he didn't throw me out of my own bedroom.
没有 他没把我赶出我的卧室
I volunteered.
我自愿的
He was a total mensch.
他是个正人君子
I've never heard you use that word.
我从没听过你用那个词
I don't think I ever have.
我觉得我从来没用过
But it's what he was.
但他就是个正人君子
So how do you feel?
你感觉如何
I feel terrible that I hurt him.
我很愧疚我伤害了他
Don't act all weird.
表现正常点
When have I ever... touché!
我什么时候...一针见血
There you are. Hi!
你在这儿 你好
Oh, don't you look beautiful. Mmm.
你太美了
I was lookin' all over for you. How are ya?
我在到处找你 你怎么样
I know we're supposed to go suit shopping today, but guess what,
我知道我们今天要去买♥♥西装 但是你知道吗
there is this tailor from Milan,
有个米兰来的裁缝
he only comes to San Diego like twice a year,
他一年只来圣地亚哥两次
and he's here today. Unbelievable, huh?
他今天刚好在 简直难以置信 是吧
How about that?
你觉得怎么样
So I'm going to call him, and we'll go together.
不如我打电♥话♥给他 然后我们一起去
I tell you what, I'm going to go take a shower and then--
我去洗个澡然后...
Oh, Frankie, Battleship rematch later, huh?
弗兰琦 我们回头再玩战舰游戏 好吗
Yeah, um, yeah.
好的 好的
'Kay. 'Kay.
好的 好的
I-I-I don't understand.
我不明白
Maybe you're not very good at this breaking up thing.
也许你不是很擅长分手
Did you do it in English? Did you do it out loud?
你是用英语说的吗 你说出声了吗
Was he in the room?
他当时在场吗
Yes!
是的
I broke up with him!
我跟他分手了
There's no other way to interpret what I said.
我说的话没有歧义
We broke up!
我们分手了
Well, somewhere between last night and this morning,
在昨天晚上到今天早上的这段时间里
you got unbroken up.
你们又和好了
What?
什么啊
We must be witnessing the incredible power of denial.
我们一定在见证自我否认的神奇力量
I don't think so. I do think so.
我不这么觉得 我觉得是这样
And I am a certified amateur psychologist.
我是个有执照的业余心理医生
I'm the one who diagnosed Bud's food issues.
我诊断出了巴德的食物问题
Misdiagnosed. The jury's still out on that, Grace.
是误诊 那还未成定论 格蕾丝
But I am positive about this.
但这次我很确定
What were we talking about? Guy.
我们刚刚在说什么来着 盖尔
Yeah, right. You've got to break up with him.
对 你一定得和他分手
Well, I did! Last night. Over lasagna.
我分过了 就昨晚 吃千层面的时候
He was sitting right there and I was standing right there.
他就坐在那儿 我站在那儿
Stop, everybody. Stop.
别说了 大家都别说了
I am also a certified amateur sleuth,
我还是个有执照的业余侦探
and I think I'm getting something.
我觉得我有线索了
Remember your training, Frankie.
记住你接受的训练 弗兰琦
Frankie, I am going to strangle you with the blender cord.
弗兰琦 我要用搅拌机电线勒死你
He eats when he's on Ambien
他下来吃东西是因为服了安必恩药
and he never remembers the next morning.
所以第二天早晨什么都不记得了
Oh, my God, you're right! It was an Ambien breakup.
天呐 你说得对 安♥眠♥药♥分手
Grace, he doesn't remember.
格蕾丝 他不记得了
If he doesn't remember...
如果他不记得了
You'll have to break up with him again.
你就得再次跟他分手
Who does this happen to?
谁会遇到这种事啊
I hate to deprive you of me during a crisis, but I've got to go.
很抱歉在你有危机时离开你 但我得走了
Moving day.
今天搬家
Should-- Should I come and help you?
要我过去帮忙吗
I know you've been dreading this.
我知道你一直害怕搬家
Oh, I'll bring my label maker.
我会带上我的标签机的
Oh, I already have your label maker,
我已经带了你的标签机
and I thought I would dread this,
我以为我会很害怕
but you know, my boundary work with Sol has been so productive
但我和索尔划清界限的工作太有成效了
and I'm ready for closure.
我已经准备好要结束一切了
You, on the other hand, have a rotten job to do.
但是你还有件糟心的事得做
Would you like me to blow a little of my courage into your mouth?
你想让我给你传一点勇气吗
Thank you, no.
谢谢你 不用了
Let's put Gabby at the garbage table with Cousin Ricky.
我们把加比和里克堂哥放到垃圾桌吧
You know, I'm not so sure
话说 我觉得我好像
how crazy I am about that term "Garbage table."
不是很喜欢"垃圾桌"这个叫法
Trust me, Dad. You need a garbage table.
相信我 爸爸 你需要一个垃圾桌
You also need a drunk corner and a desperation annex.
你还需要醉酒角和绝望地
Which I still maintain should be one big table.
我依然坚持认为那应该合成一个大桌
The drunk and the desperate
喝醉的人和绝望的人们
always find their way to each other anyway.
总是能找到彼此
Okay. I think that's everybody.
好了 所有人都安顿好了
You happy, Dad? Happy's generous.
你开心吗 爸爸 没那么开心
Good enough.
足够了
So, Dad, how's the vow writing going?
爸爸 你的誓词写得怎么样了
Was that Sol asking you to check up on me?
那是索尔发信息让你问我的吗
Yes, look how many times.
是的 看看他问了多少次
It's not going well. Well, let's hear what you have.
进展不顺利 让我们听听你写的
Sol... I wonder...
索尔 我想...
That's all I've got.
就写了这么多
So the end kind of peters out.
所以结尾就渐出了
Dad?
爸
Come on. We're cooking with gas, fellas.
快点 我们要拿出效率速战速决 各位
And Dad has discovered the bubble wrap.
爸爸发现了泡沫包装纸
I like the little ones, but the big ones are also satisfying.
我喜欢小泡沫 但大的也不错
The tactile feedback is fantastic.
捏着感觉太棒了
How are you doing with all this?
面对这一切你还好吗
I'm just glad that we're together.
我只是很高兴我们能聚在一起
Me, too!
我也是
Hey, what do you want to do with these?
对了 这些你准备怎么处理
Oh, my God! Robert won't want them.
天呐 罗伯特不会想要的
Well, Grace won't either. I'll take 'em.
格雷丝也不会想要的 我拿着吧
Maybe I'll hang them in her car.
也许我可以挂在她的车里
Birdhouse. Oh, yeah. I'll take that.
鸟窝 好的 我要了
It's the closest I'm going to get to having my own place.
我没有个属于自己的家 这算是最接近的了
Oh, man! You-- see-- you told me that you buried this, man.
天呐 你告诉我你把它埋了啊 老兄
What have you guys got over there?
你们发现了什么
Well, you remember when you used to say, you know,
你还记得你以前老问
"Where'd my vase disappear to?"
"我的花瓶去哪儿了"
Or "What happened to my crystal dragon?"
或者"我的水晶龙去哪儿了"吗
Well, the answer is that
答案就是它们被
probably one of us broke it and hid it in this box.
我们当中的一个打碎了藏在这个箱子里
Is that what happened to my grandmother's little Dutch boy?
我外婆的荷兰小男孩雕塑也是同样的命运吗
Hello, Hans.
你好 汉斯
Oh, yeah. I broke that one.
没错 那是我打碎的
So you knew about this box.
你知道有这个箱子
Yes, but they didn't know that I knew,
是的 但他们不知道我知道
so I'm still a good parent.
所以我还是个好家长
Well, I'll tell you what, I'm gonna take all of this,
告诉你们 我要把这些都带走
I'm gonna break it more,
摔得更碎一点
and I'm gonna make a mosaic for each and every one of you.
然后给你们每个人都做个陶瓷拼图
That's really sweet.
你真好
And this is probably a good time
现在可能是时候
to tell you about the Jim Croce keepsake plate.
告诉你吉姆·克罗齐纪念餐盘的命运了
For God's sake, Sol, you blamed this on the kids' babysitter.
天啊 索尔 你当年说是孩子们的保姆打碎的
Natalie.
娜塔莉
I mean, I don't think you understand.
我觉得你们不明白
Sol's toasts at the Christmas party make people cry.
索尔在圣诞派对上说的祝酒词让大家潸然泪下
They make me cry, me!
也把我说哭了 我啊
We need to find out what we're up against.
我们要搞清楚对手的情况
What are you doing?
你干什么
It's called opposition research. We are going to find Sol's vows.
这叫做对手调查 我们要找到索尔的誓词
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表